Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so many married women want an affair

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭Phototoxin

Its not illegal but its ethically wrong. By offering to 'facilitate' these women (and paying for it wtf?) he's helping them commit adultery.

*grabs stones*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Adults log onto this service and pay for it!

They are ADULT's and should be able to differentiate right from wrong, if they want to use such site/services who are we to judge them?

Puddleduck wrote: »
    So essentially, this is another 'Look at me, I had sex thread?'

Seriously, if I did that boards would get awful full, awful fast.

Woman bragging about sex.What has the world come to?:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Puddleduck

Woman bragging about sex.What has the world come to?:eek:

An awesome new age where wimminz arent chained to the cooker..

...well, we have longer leashes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

twinytwo wrote: »
    Did anyone stop to think that this dude is just trying to flog his own website??? huh ?

Nah the o/p is just practicing his creative writing skills, have a look through his other posts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,815 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Highsider wrote: »
    The mistake many men make is thinking that their "woman" would never ever ever do the dirt on them.Fact is the chances of a woman or man going through their whole life without ever shagging anyone else just because they are married is stupid. I used to work in an office in the city centre years back and can say hand on heart 75% of the women in there who where married would on the odd occasion be off shagging someone else. The amount of "happily married women" who slept around was unreal.
    See this is why I never let my wife out of the house, except for supervised runs to Dunnes*.

*I know Dunnes is dearer than Tescos but Tescos staff are usually better looking than Dunnes staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭digitally-yours

I would like to know what this website is ?

Just curious I guess its human nature.

So if you have nothing else to loose and you cannot find anyone single.

Just go and ruin the relationships of others.

Its sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

I would like to know what this website is ?

Just curious I guess its human nature.

So if you have nothing else to loose and you cannot find anyone single.

Just go and ruin the relationships of others.

Its sad.
    In all fairness, it's the people who are in the relationships that are ruining them. He can't make others cheat. The people obviously were hell bent on cheating on their partners if they signed up to a website and everything.

It's not the most moral method of scoring. But the OP is not in a relationship himself so in essence, he isn't actually doing anything wrong nor deceiving anyone. Its the person in the relationship that is doing this.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Sure it's like that in most regular chat rooms anyway..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Damaged goods...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭digitally-yours

just read this article

no strings ...

so you are not alone I think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

Trí wrote: »
    In all fairness, it's the people who are in the relationships that are ruining them. He can't make others cheat. The people obviously were hell bent on cheating on their partners if they signed up to a website and everything.

It's not the most moral method of scoring. But the OP is not in a relationship himself so in essence, he isn't actually doing anything wrong nor deceiving anyone. Its the person in the relationship that is doing this.

He's not doing the deceiving but he's taking part in it.
    A driver might not rob a bank but driving the get away car puts him right in the middle of it.
    The guy knowing he's screwing a married women has blame all over him. If he's big enough to let everyone know he got the ride then he should be man enough to accept that what he's doing is really ****ty and he's in no way innocent.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

A driver might not rob a bank but driving the get away car puts him right in the middle of it.
    The guy knowing he's screwing a married women has blame all over him. If he's big enough to let everyone know he got the ride then he should be man enough to accept that what he's doing is really ****ty and he's in no way innocent.
    But only 1 of these is really illegal (I think:confused:)
    Personally consciences are over-rated
    *goes to sign up page :D*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭asdasd

Is it spam when people ask?

About as guilty as we are for not making sure all our products are fair trade. Or enjoying benefits of Western Society when we know how much damage it's doing to others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭asdasd

About as guilty as we are for not making sure all our products are fair trade. Or enjoying benefits of Western Society when we know how much damage it's doing to others.

There's a part of the leftie mind which never ever misses a trick to be a sanctimonious self-important bore. It tends to be off-topic too.

asdasd wrote: »
    There's a part of the leftie mind which never ever misses a trick to be a sanctimonious self-important bore. It tends to be off-topic too.

I'm just saying his cut and paste sense of morality isn't particularly well placed. Also, shut up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

Do you know what the ironic thing is?!?! Another car -a taxi which is weird drove up and parked in the corner and your man hopped on the passenger. We decided then to drive off.. Its not a dogging spot thought its the carpark on the coast road beside Esso

Guess it was something in the air tonight

Sounds like a rapist taxi driver was in the air to be honest. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Kold wrote: »
    I'm just saying his cut and paste sense of morality isn't particularly well placed. Also, shut up.
    No, you shut up.

Don't link to that site again.

Also, it sounds like prostitution to me*. Not that I'm against it, but it is illegal.

*Man pays to meet women for sex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

RaverRo808 wrote: »
    Well I know most women are c*nts,but she's one the good ones,and Im nearly positive she'd never contemplate cheating,but she knows if she did and I found out not long after she'd be in a hole in the ground,I would do life for it,I wouldnt care less,its the worst thing someone can do

Except for,you know,putting people in holes in the ground.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭Wossack

I was in Sandymount tonight and i stopped in one of the carparks with a friend, saw this guy doing a girl doggy in their car. When they drove off she had her face in her lap so no one could see it.

IT WAS YOU WITH YOUR AFFAIR LADY!

hiding her shame? no, trying to finish the job :pac:

Terry wrote: »
    Also, it sounds like prostitution to me*. Not that I'm against it, but it is illegal.

The fee is paid to the site afaics, the women aren't doing it for profit. Can't see how it would be illegal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

Terry wrote: »

It goes to the website. And lets face it, these women are all talking the time to set up a profile so they're up for it as well. It can hardly be called prostitution. Think of it more as having numerous brief affairs and potentially ruining your family.

Yeah, I agree that it's immoral. I said that in my last post. And I for one would never go after someone attached. I would want better for myself tbh and I would also not like to cause anyone any hurt.

But my point is: These women that he's sleeping with are the one's in the 'committed' relationships. He is the one who is a free agent. So in terms of blame - she is much more to blame than he is.

Also - he's not shagging his best mate's wife or anything. He doesn't know the husband. I'm not saying that this is okay but it would be worse if he knew the blokes and had some form of obligation to them.

Look, these women on the website are going to cheat anyway. Cheaters nearly always get found out. And good enough for them. So in the end, the innocent party may get hurt but at least they can move on and find someone who won't deceive them.

I don't agree with what the OP doing this but in terms of doing something 'wrong' - I don't believe he is. Because the responsibility is not on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

Well I know most women are c*nts,but she's one the good ones,and Im nearly positive she'd never contemplate cheating,but she knows if she did and I found out not long after she'd be in a hole in the ground,I would do life for it,I wouldnt care less,its the worst thing someone can do

Some man you are. "Put me woife in a hole for cheatin, wha". Pathetic. I hope she's getting rogered out of it by some internet nerd.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

Wow what a catch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭mumhaabu

peeka wrote: »
    pm sent

Thanks for the link man, signed up today and have already got a few offers, looks like it will be a busy few weeks for me. Don't post the link here! By adding more users you are spoiling both our chances.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

mumhaabu wrote: »
    Thanks for the link man, signed up today and have already got a few offers, looks like it will be a busy few weeks for me. Don't post the link here! By adding more users you are spoiling both our chances.
    Alt. account ftw!.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Peeka in "Married Women Get Bored And Have Sex Outside of Marriage Shocker!" :rolleyes:

Why is this big news in anyway? It's not unusual for people (both men and women) to cheat on their husbands and wives. It's not nice, but it's not exactly shocking either, tbh.

And can we please stop generalising men and women here? Not all women are cheaters and not all men are dopes.

DeCoR18 wrote: »
    Heres your first mistake, never assume a woman will be faithful they are crafty as f_uck and many of the husbands of women on that site will be assuming the same as yourself.

Second one, you're better off carrying out those actions against your wife if the person she slept with was a stranger.

Thanks.

"Crafty as fcuk?" What are you on about? Not all women are devious cheaters out to trick 'innocent' men into staying with them. So should all men be highly paranoid that their partners will cheat? God help us if people actually trusted their partners instead of being over-protective and jealous.

And why would you physically hurt your wife if she cheated on you? I suppose talking to her or just walking out would be too much effort?

Ah, that's the spirit- violence solves everything! :rolleyes:

Again, most women aren't 'c*nts'- men cheat as well!

And if any man told me he would put me 'in the ground' if I cheated on him, I'd be out of there fairly sharpish.
    DeCoR18 wrote: »
    Of course he wouldn't, because he still hasn't realised to take women off the pedestal we've been told our whole life they should be on.

Thanks.

Again, seriously, what? :confused: Who has been telling you to put women on a pedestal for your whole life?

Trí wrote: »
    No, OP. You are doing nothing wrong at all. You are not the one attached. It's the cheater who is doing something wrong.

But I just don't understand why people get married if they're just gonna screw around. What's the point? And if you're unhappy - leave!

I don't get how one person can lead the other on into thinking they're in a loving, committed relationship... It's horribly unfair and one of the greatest betrayals.

I agree the majority of blame lies with the married cheater however the OP isn't exactly blameless or completely innocent in all of this. He had sex knowingly with a married woman.

I know personally if a man was married I'd stay the hell away, even if I really liked him. But that's just me.

• Advertisement

Acacia wrote: »

I agree the majority of blame lies with the married cheater however the OP isn't exactly blameless or completely innocent in all of this. He had sex knowingly with a married woman.

I know personally if a man was married I'd stay the hell away, even if I really liked him. But that's just me.

I agree. I'd stay away too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement