Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Population reduction planned following economic crisis

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 feoil

I was actually going to reply to this nonsense.Bonkey i couldn't of said it any better myself fair play.
    And thank you.

I refer you to my earlier post (#141), where I establish, precedent, laws passed pertaining to and the contracts to build said camps, even the contractor employed. I urge you to check my findings for yourself, for any misinterpretations i may have made.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭weiss

The possibility of civil war in the U.S and Europe is considered a real threat.

They are genuine fears expressed by analysts who work for the governments in Europe and the U.S.

The purpose of 6 facilities on Army bases are said in H.R 645, to provide:

"temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster"

but can also be used to..

"meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the secretary of homeland security"

Considering that the U.S wants to deploy an armed combat unit

to deal with catastrophes in the U.S., including terrorist attacks and natural disasters.

I can't help but think like many the establishment are preparing for the inevitable civil unrest at some point in the future.

There have been reports of a record sale in guns recently since discussion of new restrictions being imposed by H.R 45

Armed units being deployed on cities throughout the U.S and Europe isn't as unlikely as you'd think.

There have been studies and preparation of militarising urban areas for many years now.

Urban operations in the year 2020

Added to the traditional military hazards of operating in urban areas, there will be the extra complications
    associated with large extended urban and sub-urban areas, high rise buildings and underground areas. This
    will be further complicated by crowd control issues, cultural and racial differences, movement of noncombatants,
    operating in a three dimensional environment and the prospect of collateral damage to the
    infrastructure. The consequences of not dealing with these hazards appropriately could be immense for allied
    forces and non-combatants alike.

Perhaps they meant 2010 instead?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

weiss wrote: »

They are genuine fears expressed by analysts who work for the governments in Europe and the U.S.

"temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster"

"meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the secretary of homeland security"

to deal with catastrophes in the U.S., including terrorist attacks and natural disasters.

I can't help but think like many the establishment are preparing for the inevitable civil unrest at some point in the future.

There have been reports of a record sale in guns recently since discussion of new restrictions being imposed by H.R 45

Armed units being deployed on cities throughout the U.S and Europe isn't as unlikely as you'd think.

There have been studies and preparation of militarising urban areas for many years now.

Added to the traditional military hazards of operating in urban areas, there will be the extra complications
    associated with large extended urban and sub-urban areas, high rise buildings and underground areas. This
    will be further complicated by crowd control issues, cultural and racial differences, movement of noncombatants,
    operating in a three dimensional environment and the prospect of collateral damage to the
    infrastructure. The consequences of not dealing with these hazards appropriately could be immense for allied

This just an another excuse for the elite to create more control. Is it anymore obvious.

I just want to point out we are not animals and we dont need to be treated like on,. Disrespect us and our freedom, prepare a very ugly attack yes.

Powers of be, you need to get off the chimpanzee complex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

J_Kerr wrote: »
    Shift how?

The universe and galaxy around us moulded us. Our DNA is billions years old and older than our planet.

As we are going around the milky way. It is charging the energy around us. Keeping our solar system in orbit.

Just like Endorphins hormones are produced in our brains by the sun, light affecting you on many levels.

We tend to not realise just how much effect the galaxy has on our existence. It's the reason we exist and it's the reason we are still here. It's called evolution, are old ancient powers are coming back.

Our solar system will face the centre plain of the Galaxy where the black exist and the mass of billions of stars in it.This energy is bound to affect us on so many levels.

Of course skeptics will beleive that it's nonsense cus the only reality that exists in thei universe is earth.:D We tend to only see 3d reality. We dont think that these cycles actually affecfs us interdimesnionaly, emotionally, spiritually, also.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Mysterious, do you even remember what the topic of this discussion is? Rhetorical btw.

• Advertisement

Maybe this is why our goverment tried to take away to medical cards for the elderly,
    was it a cull.......:cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

Its the total undemocratic EU regime that is sprouting up in the new unelected Lisbon Treaty EU that will trigger a civil war .Dam right its the EU government provoking the population to rise up and fight back

The French are now stockpiling for the new revoltion to get rid of that neo fachist Hungarian drop in Sarcosy who dragged France into Lisbon treaty againt thier no vote.The days when French let the Germans take power with no fighting back are over and many intend to reverse the Lisbon treaty even if it requires leaving the entire EU.

The Dutch are also getting preped having been ignored and having thier no vote squashed
    Danish are also getting preped

Many more Irish are also catching on the newwest theme in town regime change by uprising if nessary to save the Republic Of ireland from a neo colonial rule jumped up fashist Lisbon treaty EU where unelected faceless europeans choose our future and we joe soaps or even the irish government cant input on the decisions these feckers will make

Many Germans are also feed up and seeing the coffers of germany very full for cash and now EU government talk to use all this lovely money to bail out the rest of europes basket cases like Spain Portugal Britian France Ireland Italy Greece and most all Eastern europe is making a huge rebellion in overtaxxed geramny a severe possibilty. Many germans bought many AK 47 machine guns from the russians when the wall fell down and buried them in the forests .I asked a few Germans when I was living in germany why they would do that and they all said all germans get army and know guns and always buy them whenever possible just in case .This is looking to be the just in case thier profits are all stolen and i cant see the germans allowing the rest of Europe to steal them stupid

At this rate where we now have half of Greece in riots and sections of Europe close to anarchy the message for europe looks like a break up of europe and this expensive gravy train EU is strongly in the cards.

All the armies of europe cant stop this new train the mounting army of people who want to dismattle undemocratic europe and EU lisbon treaty as one bridge too far this Lisbon treaty and return to a more sedate EEC where its only economic activites that are losely done in a joint fashion.

Stupid governments who choose to fight this break up of the top heavy EU will suffer the biggest civil unrest and smarter governments who just pull the plug and leave the way over valued monetrized Euro and leave the EU in total or become aloose affiliate will suffer the least civil unrest.

Basically it two chooses a neo fashist EU with an unelected president and MEGA huge taxxes with taxxes ontop of more taxxes and no individual government control on taxxes as all taxxes go to the EU federal regime and to keep a army to supress the civil unrest all through europe, or a break up like the break up like the communist Soviet Russia and return to more local politics with indivdual governments and less civil strife.

The first choice will incurr huge deaths as the population cull is ramped up and the second option will incurr a heafty drop in taxxes as more people will increase the populations and more economic activity in a more peaceful europe will raise standards of living

Now I used to be a fan of the EU but living and working all over europe has taught me the majorty in europe are not so star struck by this EU gravy train as us brain washed Irish are and the Irish are showing signs with the NO to Lisbon to be snapping out of the EU slavery stallig 99 death camp spell pup the ROI governments sold us into

Derry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

did you write that 6 months ago?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 feoil

A quite reasonable evaluation but I am interested to know where you got the figure of 6 bases. Also I'd greatly appreciate any information you may have on similar camps in Europe. Anything I have been able to turn up...let's just say, has been couched in "jew-hating" terms which is to my mind a needless and pointless distraction.

• Advertisement

espinolman wrote: »

If it was so secretive, and they didnt know what went on behind closed doors, then why do they think they were discussing population reduction. Nowhere in that article does it say they had an operative inside, or overheard conversations. Could have been talking about the new Coke formula for all we know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭ilivetolearn

If it was so secretive, and they didnt know what went on behind closed doors, then why do they think they were discussing population reduction. Nowhere in that article does it say they had an operative inside, or overheard conversations. Could have been talking about the new Coke formula for all we know.

I'm always wary of what information is alleged to leak from these elitist meetings. Surely whats 'leaked' is exactly what they intend on being 'leaked'.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I'm always wary of what information is alleged to leak from these elitist meetings. Surely whats 'leaked' is exactly what they intend in being 'leaked'.
    Or it could be completely random nonsense made up by some random guy on the internet.

I've said it before but there's a lot of information out there on a supposedly secret meeting.

King Mob wrote: »
    Or it could be completely random nonsense made up by some random guy on the internet.

I've said it before but there's a lot of information out there on a supposedly secret meeting.

Occam's Razor and all that jazz I guess.

I'm always wary of what information is alleged to leak from these elitist meetings. Surely whats 'leaked' is exactly what they intend on being 'leaked'.

Why is always assumed that info that doesnt fit whats wanted to be heard is disinfo, or leaked on purpose, rather than the bull**** that it is?

Why is always assumed that info that doesnt fit whats wanted to be heard is disinfo, or leaked on purpose, rather than the bull**** that it is?

Because then it wouldn't fit the theory.
    Remember any evidence against the theory is evidence for a conspiracy.

You've missed my point entireley. I apreciate that in many instances these claims are merely unsubstantiated hype. I've already addressed this by referencing Occam's Razor in response to King Mobs statement.

My point is that I have difficulty understanding how those who do except these meetings as being empirically true tend to be generally skeptical (not to be confused with 'tend to be skeptics') and mistrusting of such groups and yet in no way consider that if these guys are elaborate enough and adept enough to depopulate the world, orchestrate false flag attacks etc. then is it not more likley (again Occam comes into play) that any alleged leakage is actually deliberate leakage,

You've missed my point entireley. I apreciate that in many instances these claims are merely unsubstantiated hype. I've already addressed this by referencing Occam's Razor in response to King Mobs statement.

My point is that I have difficulty understanding how those who do except these meetings as being empirically true tend to be generally skeptical (not to be confused with 'tend to be skeptics') and mistrusting of such groups and yet in no way consider that if these guys are elaborate enough and adept enough to depopulate the world, orchestrate false flag attacks etc. then is it not more likley (again Occam comes into play) that any alleged leakage is actually deliberate leakage,
    But for that you have to assume the leakage comes from an actual source.

For the other idea you just have to assume people make stuff up.

Occam's razor would imply that people lying and making stuff up is a lot more likely.

Because then it wouldn't fit the theory.
    Remember any evidence against the theory is evidence for a conspiracy.

Come on, KM. Thats an unfair and swoopng generalization against the enthusiasts of this forum. I'm sure certain individuals react this way to certain theories but you can't slur the conspiracy theory community or this forum as a whole.

Don't you pride yourself on your objective non-'speculative' and non-'baseless' appraisals of theorys? The above statement though not entireley baseless comes across as fairly speculative in terms stereotyping and generalization.

But for that you have to assume the leakage comes from an actual source.

For the other idea you just have to assume people make stuff up.

Occam's razor would imply that people lying and making stuff up is a lot more likely.

Thats exactly the point I'm making.

The first treshold is making a judgement call on whether or the source is valid (or 'completley random nonsense' as you've suggested).

The second treshold only exists when you deem the latter treshold valid: is the leakage of the valid source valid?

Its a tiered system that demonstates how weak reasoning may propagate further weak reasoning.

• Advertisement

Come on, KM. Thats an unfair and swoopng generalization against the enthusiasts of this forum. I'm sure certain individuals react this way to certain theories but you can't slur the conspiracy theory community or this forum as a whole.

Don't you pride yourself on your objective non-'speculative' and non-'baseless' appraisals of theorys? The above statement though not entireley baseless comes across as fairly speculative in terms stereotyping and generalization.
    That's the only possible reason I can see that anyone would put forward the idea that silly CT are NWO disinformation.
    Cause there is certainly no evidence for it.

And look back over most of the threads here. Whenever a government source is quoted it is immediately dismissed as part of a cover up.

That's the only possible reason I can see that anyone would put forward the idea that silly CT are NWO disinformation.
    Cause there is certainly no evidence for it.

And look back over most of the threads here. Whenever a government source is quoted it is immediately dismissed as part of a cover up.

Its an opinion that your entitled to.

My opinion: its far too broad and speculative a generalization to be accurate when addressing this community or the conspiracy theory community as a whole. Its a blatant slur. It's like saying that all Japanese lads are good at robotics and revel in hentai (another example of a generalization based on a portion of a demographic).

Its an opinion that your entitled to.

My opinion: its far too broad and speculative a generalization to be accurate when addressing this community or the conspiracy theory community as a whole. Its a blatant slur. It's like saying that all Japanese lads are good at robotics and revel in hentai (another example of a generalization based on a portion of demographic).
    That's not what I'm saying at all.
    I'm saying that evidence against a theory being dismissed as part of the conspiracy is a very common feature in many of the theories presented here.

I'm saying that evidence against a theory being dismissed as part of the conspiracy is a very common feature in many of the theories presented here.

I concur with the above. The operative words being 'common' rather than 'always' and 'many' rather than 'all'.

In these cases I'd imagine either its a case of blind fate or an attempt at a clever rebuttal.

I concur with the above. The operative words being 'common' rather than 'always' and 'many' rather than 'all'.

In these cases I'd imagine either its a case of blind fate or an attempt at a clever rebuttal.
    And I never said "all" or "always".
    The phrase I used was a quote.

And I never said "all" or "always".
    The phrase I used was a quote.

I was referring to thecommanders use of the word 'always'. Your response to his statement in question 'seemed to' perpetuate this sentiment in the absence of your correction or modification.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

Any full length documentary's on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Saying the new H1N1 virus is "unstoppable", the World Health Organization gave drug makers a full go-ahead to manufacture vaccines against the pandemic influenza strain on Monday and said healthcare workers should be the first to get one.

Every country will need to vaccinate citizens against the swine flu virus and must choose who else would get priority after nurses, doctors and technicians, said Dr. Marie-Paule Kieny, WHO director of the Initiative for Vaccine Research

It will only be a matter of time when such vaccines will become law under international ruiling.

http://www.reuters.com/article/healthNews/idUSTRE56C60820090714

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Saying the new H1N1 virus is "unstoppable", the World Health Organization gave drug makers a full go-ahead to manufacture vaccines against the pandemic influenza strain on Monday and said healthcare workers should be the first to get one.

If the vaccines are poisoning us with vaccines why would the elites plan on murdering hundreds and thousands of doctors and nurses, surely these are among the people they want to keep alive after the masses are murdered?

Advertisement