Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Population reduction planned following economic crisis

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

George Green obviously wants to sell his book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

To me this is like history repeating.

Economic crisis, world depression, and nazis germany wanting to have complete control and then a WW2

Same as now, economic crisis, world depression probably a WW3. then a fall of America maybe

And a few billion wiped out, just flupping great.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

you've got to admit, they are pretty spooky, like what is the point of erecting them with these messages, unless it was a CIA plot to leave them there so as to let people foster their own conspiracy theories, hence diverting their attention away from black ops. I don't know, but the only thing that really freaks me out is WW3, it would be hell on earth! figuratively speaking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭,8,1

George Green obviously wants to sell his book.

Things are getting way too serious and close to comfort for lefty NWO-deniers to joke about it.

Global massive market crash -> mass unemployment -> hyperde/inflation -> food shortages -> starvation -> useless eaters disposed of -> NWO Georgia stones crew and lefty/greens happy.
    Economic crisis, world depression, and nazis germany wanting to have complete control and then a WW2

I don't foresee any Fascist opposition to the Communists this time around.

About 10 million died in Commie GULAGs and another 8 million or so in the Ukrainian Famine - in peacetime. That could just as easily have been Western Europe.

You've heard the G7 press releases denouncing "protectionism". TPTB will not accept any countries "going their own way" or going a Nationalist route - plugging out of the global sinking ship.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

As the OP said the writings on the wall as plain as day.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

,8,1 wrote: »
    Things are getting way too serious and close to comfort for lefty NWO-deniers to joke about it.

So we just assume then that he's a lovely bloke who has no intention of making money from this book or has any ulterior motives at all. We just act like sheeple and assume that eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Global massive market crash -> mass unemployment -> hyperde/inflation -> food shortages -> starvation -> useless eaters disposed of -> NWO Georgia stones crew and lefty/greens happy.

I'm not entirely sure how not-quite-reaching the first of these criteria counts as too close for comfort.

Also - please don't refer to posters on this board who happen to disagree with you as "lefty NWO-deniers".

After all, I don't think people would expect me to tolerate someone calling you a "righty truther" or some such

I do find it funny

That people still blindly deny the reality that is unfolding as we speak. Thousands of jobs are been let go every day. The US economy is as it's worse since the 1930s. hyperinflation is starting. It's a global downturn.

This was all planned, but when it was planned people didnt beleive it. Cus this stuff only happens in movies:rolleyes:

Wake up and smell the coffee. When you do wake up. Take control of the reality and try to deal with this apathy that we allow ourselves to get cot up with. We are very much responsible for the way the world is going.

I will go over this point, and please take note of it.
    There are two type of people on this planet.
    • Leaders
    • Followers.
    Leader's, create your reality. Followers live that reality.
    Leaders will and can shake the boat anytime they like,

You either sink, try survive. or you take find a way of taking control. I.e take responsiblity for your reality and your life.

Coming from complete logic, I can already tell why they are doing this now at a speeding pace. The bankers and powers of be need more control. They are realising that the recent wars and reaction from the people did not go as planned. They didnt get there Iran war yet. Despite there propaganda spewing since Jan 07. So they need to weaken us in this means. They are speeding the plan up alot faster than I thought;)

Once we are totally on "survival mode" They will have more power of us. We become hopless. We literally become true slaves.

I won't;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Which is it to be?

mysterious wrote: »
    There are two type of people on this planet.
    • Leaders
    • Followers.
    Leader's, create your reality. Followers live that reality.
    Leaders will and can shake the boat anytime they like,

So which are you? Are you trying to lead us, or are you following someone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Once we are totally on "survival mode" They will have more power of us. We become hopless. We literally become true slaves.

If you're going to lead us you'll really need to learn how to spell, use the apostrophe and, the differences between 'their', 'there' and 'they're'.

I won't live in world where our glorious ruler doesn't have a basic knowledge of the english language!
    I also won't live in a world where we can't hop!

Regarding these stones. If I was rich, more than a little mad and paid to have these put up in Ireland, I'd be treated as a rich eccentric and quite rightly so.

I wouldn't judge someones leadership skills based on such criteria. That said, dividing people into leaders and followers is two dimensional. I think humans should be self leading with the complete abolition of hierarchies and status quo systems, the total dismantlement of institutions of control.

Also this RC Christian was representing a group of individuals, seems weird to me. And the eugenicist tone with the addition of ancient languages is disconcerting.

Sleipnir wrote: »
    If you're going to lead us you'll really need to learn how to spell, use the apostrophe and, the differences between 'their', 'there' and 'they're'.

I won't live in world where our glorious ruler doesn't have a basic knowledge of the english language!

Regarding these stones. If I was rich, more than a little mad and paid to have these put up in Ireland, I'd be treated as a rich eccentric and quite rightly so.

I know
    Well she told me their dog, was over there. And I said they're taking the dog back to the vet when they find her.:D

Sorry I do type very fast, and speak my mind rather quick.

bonkey wrote: »
    So which are you? Are you trying to lead us, or are you following someone else?

I lead myself, I've done it often enough, that people naturally follow my example whether they are aware of it or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭DubTony

Sleipnir wrote: »

:D LOL. The spelling and grammar police have arrived.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

I lead myself, I've done it often enough, that people naturally follow my example whether they are aware of it or not.

ROFLCAKES!!!

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

DubTony wrote: »
    :D LOL. The spelling and grammar police have arrived.

Sorry, it's an illness.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

What you lot don't realise is that he deliberately misspelt in order to throw off the NSA supercomputers scanning forums (fora? blah!) worldwide. Hero! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Kernel wrote: »
    What you lot don't realise is that he deliberately misspelt in order to throw off the NSA supercomputers scanning forums (fora? blah!) worldwide. Hero! :)

Yes the NSA super computers avoid mis spelt posts. I really find it funny that people who think things like eschelon could exist, are people who think it's funny.

If i thought the NWO existed and had the capability to read every e-mail and webpost I made, I'd be off learning semaphore, dusting off a cb radio and basic encryption techniques.

Thats my problem with you guys, if I genuinely believed the NWO existed and was as all powerful as you seem to think, I wouldn't be campaigning to give this subforum a higher profile, I'd be working on IP encryption and designing my bunker.

Diogenes wrote: »
    Yes the NSA super computers avoid mis spelt posts. I really find it funny that people who think things like eschelon could exist, are people who think it's funny.

You're catching on. ;)

This 10 year old report from the BBC is interesting.

This one is 8 years old.

I like this bit.
    vnunet wrote:
    Schmid said that although the capabilities of Echelon may not be as far reaching as first thought, the alleged joint venture between governments of the US, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand can still suck up private data "like a vacuum cleaner."

What could be seen as funny is that the thing probably doesn't work very well.
    zdnet wrote:
    However, Davies and other experts say that now the existence of Echelon is officially recognised, it may be possible to turn the debate towards making national security systems more accountable. Many have pointed out, for example, that for all its surveillance capabilities the US National Security Agency failed to prevent the 11 September attacks from taking place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭,8,1

What could be seen as funny is that the thing probably doesn't work very well.

Only the intelligency agency itself knows how well the service is running.

Anything on the efficiency of central intelligence gathering operations in the public domain can be taken to be disinfo and/or inaccurate.
    Many have pointed out, for example, that for all its surveillance capabilities the US National Security Agency failed to prevent the 11 September attacks from taking place.

Who is to say that 9/11 was not an "inside job", or if not directly initiated from the inside, "supported" by these agencies.

Who is to say that 9/11 was not crucial to NWO long-range plans, and therefore, central intelligence agencies had to let it happen/cause/facilitate it.

You are accepting the premises of the 9/11 Official Story, and because 9/11 was not a transparent event, this does not seem particularly wise.

ZDNET's statement is based on the assumption that there was no US Establishment involvement in the incident.

In 100 years time you know what they will be teaching children , they will be telling them that the world was overpopulated , that everyone was told the population needed to be culled and that everyone agreed to it and they will show them the georgia guidestones and say look if people had disagreed they would have been dismantled .

Only the intelligency agency itself knows how well the service is running.

Or the public oversight commitees they are answerable to. You're seeming to suggest that intelligence agencies are monotholic centrally controlled agencies. Stella Rimington, Valarie Palme are just two examples of how sieve like these agencies are.
    Anything on the efficiency of central intelligence gathering operations in the public domain can be taken to be disinfo and/or inaccurate.

Why?

espinolman wrote: »
    In 100 years time you know what they will be teaching children , they will be telling them that the world was overpopulated , that everyone was told the population needed to be culled and that everyone agreed to it and they will show them the georgia guidestones and say look if people had disagreed they would have been dismantled .

Yes because if I was in the NWO and engaging in a secret plan of mass genocide, the one thing I would do is carve is to these plans onto a granite monument.

Yes because if I was in the NWO and engaging in a secret plan of mass genocide, the one thing I would do is carve is to these plans onto a granite monument.

The elite are very legalistic , they will always let it be known what they are planning .

espinolman wrote: »
    The elite are very legalistic , they will always let it be known what they are planning .

So they're a secret society who always tell people what they are up to? Ernst Blofeld and Auric Goldfinger are now beginning to look like plausible villains when they tell Bond their complex and fiendish plots.

They can flaunt their plans because no one is going to stop them plus they're occultists waiting for the return of their god, the guidestones are there for that purpose. People say they get a weird vibe from them. This is because there is a lot of extra dimensional energy zimming about. Its a power node. I'd put that forward though to about 600 years, the fallout will probably affect Georgia too, so they don't know exactly when to open the time capsule.

What strikes me as weird is why no one has tried to dig up the capsule. The stones were vandalized by christian fundies, but they should have just dug up the capsule if it was down there.

• Advertisement

So they're a secret society who always tell people what they are up to? Ernst Blofeld and Auric Goldfinger are now beginning to look like plausible villains when they tell Bond their complex and fiendish plots.

The ignorance in this statement is shocking.

For some reason NWO deniers (for want of a better word) in general, consistently promote the notion that if someone wanted to take over the world, why would they allow everyone to know what they're going to do?

This is the single most ridiculous argument used to deny a NWO conspiracy. I'm not at all saying that there is a "shadowy cabal" intent on ruling the world, culling 90% of the population, and running a Stalinist type dictatorship across the planet. However, if I was planning to do it, and I had the influence, resources and power to achieve my goal, I could be sure that books would be written hinting at my objective, I could allow my idea to be presented to the people of the world in an indirect manner, and even have relatives tell well known film-makers what my plan was, confident that most people would not believe my unbelievable goal.

I could go on my merry way putting my plan in place because I have the power, influence and resources, in the full knowledge that anyone who came out against me would be called an idiot, a nut-job or a conspiraloon by the rest of the population.

Sweet.

Advertisement