Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Population reduction planned following economic crisis

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Woger

Undergod wrote: »
    I like this conspiracy now.

Why did you highlight the animal proteins?

Dr Moreau? :eek: :eek: :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

derry wrote: »
    So what you want me to believe the crap media owned by media monguls , sorta like if its not in the English times it not true.

me after many years of reading newspapers looking lots of documentries and looking alll the media sources new scientist nature sand listing to radio TV in europe where I worked whatever I no only find that media from any euopean source is up to the full truth like that from GSN genis network.

In fact this month April when the anual tv licence was due I binned the TV so as to not to have to pay the RTE TV licence used to prop up the media monguls propaganda machine in ROI.Best thing I ever did .

I now only do internet TV direct with GSN and radio from there.I rarely bother to down load RTE online news as its clearly EU propadanda from on high and the well paid lap dogs in the DAIL lp up the proaganda from the EU gravy train

If I want Irish news I go to wise up Journal or other sources

If I want some fairly OK european news I go to a few french sites I know done in the french lingo which i can hack my way through where they sorta do truth news but its still not as complete as the GSN news outlets like the http://www.gcnlive.com/programs/whatReallyHappened/ or www.realyhappened.com or www.libertyradio.com or www.infowares.com

I wont be lining up to get my vaccine jabs dictated to me from on high or taking the showers in the camps the govermnet tries to force us into

Derry
    Or ,you know, you could back up your claims with a little evidence.
    Or actually research the "news" you get from those sites. How do you know they're not lying?

King Mob wrote: »
    Or ,you know, you could back up your claims with a little evidence.
    Or actually research the "news" you get from those sites. How do you know they're not lying?

Bill O'Reilly has the no spin zone, this is the no evidence zone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 feoil

fema camps,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-hvPJPTi4
    It seems almost unbelievable, but what are they actually for?

fema coffins?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THLGrNObwUs

Dunno about this either, could just as easily be containers for anything else.

Either way, might just take a look at that aussie visa thing again

feoil wrote: »
    fema camps,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-hvPJPTi4
    It seems almost unbelievable, but what are they actually for?

fema coffins?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THLGrNObwUs

Dunno about this either, could just as easily be containers for anything else.

Either way, might just take a look at that aussie visa thing again

FEMA camps, come on even the deranged moron Glen Beck said there was nothing up with them.

• Advertisement

Woger wrote: »
    FEMA camps, come on even the deranged moron Glen Beck said there was nothing up with them.

Who does Glenn Beck work for again? And James Meigs?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS5wK_QvzH4

Watch to the end.

Who does Glenn Beck work for again?

Them. Wait you're right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Watch to the end.

No.

Who do the people who made your videos.

Watch to the end.
    Why should I? How do I know you're not one of them?

Diogenes wrote: »
    No.

Who do the people who made your videos.

Who are the people who made my videos?, says so on the video. Seeing as you clearly didn't watch the video, why are you commenting on it?. I will explain though. The thrust of it was Glenn Beck's vitriolic attack on particular families of 9/11 victims who didn't buy the government story, he later went on to discribe New Orleans folks who survived Katriona as scumbags, presumably because the couldn't afford to get away, like the white people.
    Had you been following the thread, you might have noticed a fellow poster pointing out that Glen Beck had "debunkted" the so called fema "concentration camps". I merely wished to debunk Mr Beck as I firmly believe he is a psuedo journalist, like many of the mouth peices working for the MSM.
    I would of course be only too delighted to answer any further queries you may have:cool:

• Advertisement

Who are the people who made my videos?, says so on the video. Seeing as you clearly didn't watch the video, why are you commenting on it?. I will explain though. The thrust of it was Glenn Beck's vitriolic attack on particular families of 9/11 victims who didn't buy the government story, he later went on to discribe New Orleans folks who survived Katriona as scumbags, presumably because the couldn't afford to get away, like the white people.
    Had you been following the thread, you might have noticed a fellow poster pointing out that Glen Beck had "debunkted" the so called fema "concentration camps". I merely wished to debunk Mr Beck as I firmly believe he is a psuedo journalist, like many of the mouth peices working for the MSM.
    I would of course be only too delighted to answer any further queries you may have:cool:

I'll agree Beck isn't a journalist, a deranged moron who does beleive the nonsense he spews unlike the other salesmen. He was trying to prove the camps nonsense. No thanks don't need any questions answered.

Why should I? How do I know you're not one of them?

An excellent point!!. Each should do their own research.
    But hey, i only asked you to watch it, I'm not trying to sell it to you.

And tell me Woger, are you a bit of a winder;)

I do apologise for the imperitive "watch to the end", because the maker interjected with his opinions in the middle of the video and he even bored me.

I'll agree Beck isn't a journalist, a deranged moron who does beleive the nonsense he spews unlike the other salesmen. He was trying to prove the camps nonsense. No thanks don't need any questions answered.

Do you really think he believes it?, the whole plausible deniability thing. Yeah maybe. To my mind he "doth protest too loudly", just like Alex Jones.

An excellent point!!. Each should do their own research.
    But hey, i only asked you to watch it, I'm not trying to sell it to you.

And tell me Woger, are you a bit of a winder;)

I love a good conspiracy theory as the next person but copying and pasting websites and throwing out baseless opinions on an anonymous web site does not a conpsiracy prove.

Do you really think he believes it?, the whole plausible deniability thing. Yeah maybe. To my mind he "doth protest too loudly", just like Alex Jones.

Alot of these pundits are playing to a crowd, they would have appeared on Fox had it been a more left leaning station if they got the same money. It's like a circus, straight stories don't boost ratings and sell books. Beck on the other hand was once a booze and drug hound and converted to Mormonism, therefore it's possible he believes the nonsense he spews.

Who are the people who made my videos?, says so on the video.

And who do these people work for :cool::eek::mad::mad::mad::mad::D

Seeing as you clearly didn't watch the video, why are you commenting on it?. I will explain though. The thrust of it was Glenn Beck's vitriolic attack on particular families of 9/11 victims who didn't buy the government story, he later went on to discribe New Orleans folks who survived Katriona as scumbags, presumably because the couldn't afford to get away, like the white people.

Did I say I like Glen Beck? :eek::confused::cool::):) Your videos about fema camps are nothing more than innuendo, hyperbola, and wild speculation, so attacking the credentials of Beck is a tad rich.

Okay explain why the coffins? If you're planning on mass murder you generally don't bother with coffins. The buildings in the Fema camp is a rail yard.

:p:pac:

And who do these people work for :cool::eek::mad::mad::mad::mad::D

Did I say I like Glen Beck? :eek::confused::cool::):) Your videos about fema camps are nothing more than innuendo, hyperbola, and wild speculation, so attacking the credentials of Beck is a tad rich.

Okay explain why the coffins? If you're planning on mass murder you generally don't bother with coffins. The buildings in the Fema camp is a rail yard.

:p:pac:

Well!!!
    My videos are innuendo and hyperbola, ok, i'll admit that the folks who made that are prone to exageration, however the camps do exist, I direct you to legislation currently before the US congress, H.R. 645: National Emergency Centres Establishment Act. I'd post a link but i might upset Woger. The only real question is why would an emergency centre require so much barbed wire.

I attacked Glenn Beck with his own words in their proper context.

The coffins: I did point out that they could be used for anything, but perhaps their chosen method of murder may have something to do with it. Again I'd offer some links but Anne Doyle won't be reading it out so................

No thread on population control would be complete without mentioning the codex alementarious.

Well!!!
    My videos are innuendo and hyperbola, ok, i'll admit that the folks who made that are prone to exageration, however the camps do exist,

No large complexes exists. The video claims the are camps
    I direct you to legislation currently before the US congress, H.R. 645: National Emergency Centres Establishment Act.

Yes because after the fiasco of Katerina ensuring that there is legislation to quickly set up refugee camps.
    I'd post a link but i might upset Woger. The only real question is why would an emergency centre require so much barbed wire.

THERE. IS. NO. EVIDENCE. THAT. THAT. COMPLEX. IS. A. FEMA. CENTRE.

The coffins: I did point out that they could be used for anything, but perhaps their chosen method of murder may have something to do with it. Again I'd offer some links but Anne Doyle won't be reading it out so................

Unlike your videos, hey if it doesn't have an ominous techno soundtrack....

No thread on population control would be complete without mentioning the codex alementarious.

You mean Codex Alimentarius right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

You mean Codex Alimentarius right?

hmmm...

Yes because after the fiasco of Katerina
    I just googled that. Came back with "did you mean hurricane Katrina" thought I better ask you first...

Dear Diogenes,
    In WWII, all US citizens of Japanese decent were interned without trail, I view this as one of the first instances in the modern era when US authorities suspended habeas corpus and arrested and incarcerated people on a large scale. The strategy of mass detention was further refined during the McCarthy era and later through the F.B.I "adex" lists. Onto the 80s with the "Rex 84 Alpha Explan" where FEMA and the DoD co-ordinated several branches of US security namely CIA, FBI, Secret Service etc in exercises aimed at helping civil authorities contain civilian unrest. This establishes the fact that the US authorities have no qualms about locking their citizens up without recourse to due process.

Take a look at their prisons.

"In 2006, over 7.2 million people were on probation, in jail or prison, or on parole at yearend 2006 -- 3.2% of all U.S. adult residents or 1 in every 31 adults." - U.S. Department of Justice

That's more than our population!, In fact "the International Centre for Prison Studies" states that almost half the worlds entire prison population is jailed in the U.S. One could almost say it's started already. What to do with all these prisoners?, why not put them to work for the military, just like say, Hitler or Stalin. "The Civilian Inmate Labour Program", army regulation 210-35 provides for the creation of labour camps on army bases supplying to the army free labour from the prison system, gulag -ish?. Let's add HR6166-Military Commissions Act which basically affords to the President and the Secretary of Defense the authority to decide who is and who isn't an "unlawful enemy combatant" through military courts. Habeas Corpus has again been undermined as has the "Posse Comitatus Act" which forbids use of U.S. military against the civilian population.

I'm sure you are familiar with the Halliburton group. A subsidiary of theirs Kellogg Brown & Root won a contract from the Department of Homeland Security (FEMA) to build detention centres (complexes if you like) "to provide temporary detention and processing capabilities to augment existing ICE Detention and Removal Operations (DRO) Program facilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs", "new programs"?.
    So you can jump up and down with your capital letters and your full stops if you like, below is a link from the KBR website announcing that they'd won the contract to build them.
    http://www.kbr.com/news/2006/govnews_060124.aspx

But I am glad i didn't post a link to the vid I mentioned as the OP had already done so and no, no techno on that one

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Irish and Proud

mysterious wrote: »
    I do find it funny

That people still blindly deny the reality that is unfolding as we speak. Thousands of jobs are been let go every day. The US economy is as it's worse since the 1930s. hyperinflation is starting. It's a global downturn.

This was all planned, but when it was planned people didnt beleive it. Cus this stuff only happens in movies:rolleyes:

...well I'm not sure what to make of the premeditation aspect (wouldn't surprise me though!), but I can certainly say that the survival of this very civilisation is not to be taken for granted. For example, the Roman Empire was supposed to never end, but of course it did end after human discipline collapsed and resources ran out (lots of parallels with Western Civilisation). Likewise, the USSR communist regime was supposed to last a very long time, but it didn't - the entire system became totally bogged down to the point where it could no longer continue.

Of course, Western Civilisation is supposed to be ever lasting - but is it really??? :rolleyes: Is the system upon which our society is built sustainable? - I for one guess not! - Greed resulting in ever increasing litigation, apathy, despair, criminality, shoddiness, waste, reckless destruction of the earth's eco systems etc. Come on - are people blind to the inevitable? It's only a question of time! :pac:
    Wake up and smell the coffee. When you do wake up. Take control of the reality and try to deal with this apathy that we allow ourselves to get cot up with. We are very much responsible for the way the world is going.

Well that answers some of my questions - dead right mate! :)
    I will go over this point, and please take note of it.
    There are two type of people on this planet.
    • Leaders
    • Followers.
    Leader's, create your reality. Followers live that reality.
    Leaders will and can shake the boat anytime they like,

You either sink, try survive. or you take find a way of taking control. I.e take responsiblity for your reality and your life.

...certainly not far off mate! :)
    Coming from complete logic, I can already tell why they are doing this now at a speeding pace. The bankers and powers of be need more control. They are realising that the recent wars and reaction from the people did not go as planned. They didnt get there Iran war yet. Despite there propaganda spewing since Jan 07. So they need to weaken us in this means. They are speeding the plan up alot faster than I thought;)

Once we are totally on "survival mode" They will have more power of us. We become hopless. We literally become true slaves.

I won't;)

...whatever about the above, this world is in serious trouble. IMO, much of the above would certainly make a good fit, regarding what the Lisbon Treaty is about, in relation to Europe - CONTROL!

Well, you guessed it, I voted NO to Lisbon and will be voting NO again! :mad:

Regards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

After 2012, our DNA wil shift. Our strands will open. And we will change as we are already

the sad part, those who cannot face themselves or be self honest will fall behind.

The population control, will sort itself out. Our world shall become more balanced between rich and poor. Bliderburg/Royal family/Rockerfelller and US bankers/microsoft will collaspse. The population growth in Third world countries will stabilize. The money system will dissapear. We will live longer, meaning that population will become static as the human race slows its reproduction process. We are becoming what we are supposed to be.

The snakes of this world, don't want that, they want to survive on lust power and control, these entities do exist away from your awareness. It's the nature of the universe. We are all star seeded from other worlds, we cam from other worlds and life came to earth. It's a long journey and earth is a town to go through.

But if you can understand that, and keep going, you will be on your way.

Population crashes are not going to happen in the way the snakes think:D They are so foolish stupid. Its like a conman getting away with all the time, but eventually he will get stung. Stupidity is where they learn.

Hope the Queen gets a holds of this message, she wont be sitting in her chair for us humanity to worship her. We are evolving ;)

so does this mexico thing fit into this conspiracy theory?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

so does this mexico thing fit into this conspiracy theory?

I started a thread on the mexico flu which according to some alternitive Internet radio friday show

http://www.gcnlive.com/mediaPlayers/...ram=whatReally

is a USA milatrized bio wheapon meant to kick start the elites plan to cull the worlds population by 80%

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=59983944&posted=1#post59983944

If this FLU spreads and kills millions then the USA government with FEMA camps ready (which GLEN BECK tried to whitewash but Alex Jones at www.infowars.com or Irish link www.info-wars.org showed how he lied ) will round up the USA population and FEMA camp them

So far it looks like it got a shedule where the First phase is the reds tagged batch of the USA population are those who know the whole plot like Alex Jones and similar will be rounded up on the first night and shot on the spot or brought to FEMA camps and shot there.

The next phase is the Blue tagged the followers of the red tags are rounded up and brought to the FEMA camps and gradualy killed of in soft kill with Vaccines that really meant to kill

The next Phase is the yellow tagged who will be brought in when all blue tagged are dead and also subjected to soft kill ranging from vaccines to shower units that emmit gas

Eventualy when there is only 20% of the population left then the remaining yellows will be enslaved to work for the elite and the policy will be to kill them off before they get past thirty years old so as to keep them always enslaved and to top any intelegent types

Thats the plan now you know it your on the red or blue list

Me I am knowing I am most likely on the red list as once the plan is complated in the USA the new europe government with the new powers from the Lisbon treaty which al countries follow the new unlected President of europe will start the same red blue yellow tag policy in europe and here in ROI

Remember the ROI know it possible with a demonic regime ruling ireland when there was food being exported hand over fist 2 million plus staved to death to keep the elitist of that time who wished to cull the irish population downtrodden and enslaved so this is the new extension of this policy

With ROI probaly find the new elite wont bother with camps and just lob a few bio wheapons or nutron bombs whatever on top of us and that will kill of the whole islands population

Needless to say I vote no to lisbon everytime but its not looking good to win a no vote this time as the EU brainwashing machine is in full gear as they only got to con 5% more to get a yes vote

Derry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭blackgold>>

derry if these fema camps exist, where are the pictures and people to back up what your claim?
    So far it looks like it got a shedule where the First phase is the reds tagged batch of the USA population are those who know the whole plot like Alex Jones and similar will be rounded up on the first night and shot on the spot or brought to FEMA camps and shot there.

where do you find this stuff?

derry if these fema camps exist, where are the pictures and people to back up what your claim?

where do you find this stuff?

You remind me a lot of the germans after WW2 who denied knowelege of the death camps for the jews.

When asked why they didnt form any resistance to Hilter they all said well if we did we might find ourselfs inside a death camp that were rumoured to exist

Reverse logic they all knew the camps and the rumours of camps were true but could hide behind well I dont see one in my face so it doesnt exist

If you want pics and info try google or better IXQuick AND THE TERM FEMA DEATH CAMPS AND SIMILAR TERMS and you will find lots of interesting proof

DERRY

Here is more info about the wheaponised virus in Mexico

http://www.infowars.com/swine-flu-is-deadly-mix-of-never-before-seen-viruses/

note there are links buried in the artical so its better to go to the site

Paul Joseph Watson
    Infowars
    April 25, 2009

Swine flu

Swine flu panic is spreading in Mexico and soldiers are patrolling the streets after it was confirmed that human to human transmission is occurring and that the virus is a brand new strain which is seemingly affecting young, healthy people the worst, and that the bug is a never-before-seen intercontinental mixture of human, avian and pig viruses from America, Europe and Asia.

Clues that the virus may be a synthetic creation are already manifesting.

According to reports, the virus is a “never-before-seen form of the flu that combines pig, bird and human viruses” which consists of an intercontinental mix of viruses from North America, Europe and Asia.

“CDC officials detected a virus with a unique combination of gene segments that have not been seen in people or pigs before,” according to an Associated Press report.

“This strain of swine influenza that’s beencultured in a laboratoryis something that’s not been seen anywhere actually in the United States and the world, so this is actually a new strain of influenza that’s been identified,” said Dr. John Carlo, Dallas Co. Medical Director (video clip here).

Alarming reports are now filtering in about people catching the illness who have had no contact with pigs whatsoever. These include a man and his daughter in San Diego County, a 41-year-old woman in Imperial County and two teenagers in San Antonio, Texas. In fact, in all U.S. cases, the victims had no contact with any pigs.

Dr. Wilma Wooten, San Diego County’s public health officer, told KPBS “We have had person-to-person spread with the father and the daughter,” says Wooten, “And also with the two teenagers in Texas, they were in the same school. So that also indicates person-to-person transfer.”

“Dr. Wooten says it’s unclear how people were exposed to swine flu. She says none of the patients have had any contact with pigs,” according to the report.

Although the situation in the U.S. looks under control, panic is spreading in Mexico, where 800 cases of pneumonia in the capital alone are suspected to be related to the swine flu and the virus has hit young and healthy people, which is very rare with an flu outbreak. Despite the danger of a pandemic, the U.S. border with Mexico remains open.

“Mexico has shut schools and museums and canceled hundreds of public events in its sprawling, overcrowded capital of 20 million people to try to prevent further infections,” reports Reuters.

“My level of concern is significant,” said Dr. Martin Fenstersheib, the health officer for Santa Clara County. “We have a novel virus, a brand-new strain that’s spreading human to human, and we are also seeing a virulent strain in Mexico that seems to be related. We certainly have concerns for this escalating.”
    featured stories Swine Flu Is Deadly Mix Of Never Before Seen Viruses
    Obama featured stories Swine Flu Is Deadly Mix Of Never Before Seen Viruses

The WHO insists that the outbreak has “pandemic potential” and has been stockpiling supplies of Tamiflu, known generically as oseltamivir, a pill that can both treat flu and prevent infection, according to officials.

As we previously highlighted, those that have a stake in the Tamiflu vaccine include top globalists and BIlderberg members like George Shultz, Lodewijk J.R. de Vink and former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld.

Indeed, Rumsfeld himself played a key role in hyping an outbreak of swine flu back in the 1976 when he urged the entire country to get vaccinated. Many batches of the vaccine were contaminated, resulting in hundreds of sick people and 52 fatalities.

The fact that the properties of the strain are completely new, that the virus is spreading from people to people, and that the young and healthy are being hit worst, has disturbing parallels to the deadly 1918 pandemic that killed millions.

It is unclear as to why, if the virus is a brand new strain, that public health officials are so confident programs of mass vaccination, which are already being prepared, would necessarily be effective.

It certainly wouldn’t be the first time that deadly flu viruses have been concocted in labs and then dispatched with the intention of creating a pandemic.

When the story first broke last month, Czech newspapers questioned if the shocking discovery of vaccines contaminated with the deadly avian flu virus which were distributed to 18 countries by the American company Baxter were part of a conspiracy to provoke a pandemic.

Since the probability of mixing a live virus biological weapon with vaccine material by accident is virtually impossible, this leaves no other explanation than that the contamination was a deliberate attempt to weaponize the H5N1 virus to its most potent extreme and distribute it via conventional flu vaccines to the population who would then infect others to a devastating degree as the disease went airborne.

However, this is not the first time that vaccine companies have been caught distributing vaccines contaminated with deadly viruses.

In 2006 it was revealed that Bayer Corporation had discovered that their injection drug, which was used by hemophiliacs, was contaminated with the HIV virus. Internal documents prove that after they positively knew that the drug was contaminated, they took it off the U.S. market only to dump it on the European, Asian and Latin American markets, knowingly exposing thousands, most of them children, to the live HIV virus. Government officials in France went to prison for allowing the drug to be distributed. The documents show that the FDA colluded with Bayer to cover-up the scandal and allowed the deadly drug to be distributed globally. No Bayer executives ever faced arrest or prosecution in the United States.

In the UK, a 2007 outbreak of foot and mouth disease that put Britain on high alert has been originated from a government laboratory which is shared with an American pharmaceutical company, mirroring the deadly outbreak of 2001, which was also deliberately released.

As we reported yesterday, last time there was a significant outbreak of a new form of swine flu in the U.S. it originated at the army base at Fort Dix, New Jersey.

Derry

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

derry wrote: »
    You remind me a lot of the germans after WW2 who denied knowelege of the death camps for the jews.

Let me get this straight...

Someone asks you to give them verification so that they can join you in belief and you compare them to Nazis?
    When asked why they didnt form any resistance to Hilter they all said well if we did we might find ourselfs inside a death camp that were rumoured to exist
    Someone asking if there is evidence of hte existence of such camps seems to be the opposite of someone who is afraid to go near the issue for fear of being disappeared.
    Reverse logic they all knew the camps and the rumours of camps were true but could hide behind well I dont see one in my face so it doesnt exist
    And therefore, one must again wonder how someone asking for evidence of the existence of camps is comparable to these people who you are saying avoided ever obtaining proof.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭blackgold>>

I was actually going to reply to this nonsense.Bonkey i couldn't of said it any better myself fair play.
    And thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 J_Kerr

After 2012, our DNA wil shift. Our strands will open. And we will change as we are already

the sad part, those who cannot face themselves or be self honest will fall behind.

The population control, will sort itself out. Our world shall become more balanced between rich and poor. Bliderburg/Royal family/Rockerfelller and US bankers/microsoft will collaspse. The population growth in Third world countries will stabilize. The money system will dissapear. We will live longer, meaning that population will become static as the human race slows its reproduction process. We are becoming what we are supposed to be.

The snakes of this world, don't want that, they want to survive on lust power and control, these entities do exist away from your awareness. It's the nature of the universe. We are all star seeded from other worlds, we cam from other worlds and life came to earth. It's a long journey and earth is a town to go through.

But if you can understand that, and keep going, you will be on your way.

Population crashes are not going to happen in the way the snakes think:D They are so foolish stupid. Its like a conman getting away with all the time, but eventually he will get stung. Stupidity is where they learn.

Hope the Queen gets a holds of this message, she wont be sitting in her chair for us humanity to worship her. We are evolving ;)

Shift how?

Advertisement