Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you think we can improve After Hours?

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Is there any chance that the 'circle jerk/list all your AH buddies' threads could be banned?

I think it adds a bit of a cliquey element to the place that isn't very nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

phasers wrote: »
    Is there any chance that the 'circle jerk/list all your AH buddies' threads could be banned?

They might be better off in Cloud Cuckoo Land actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

List them and we'll poll to ban them.... I think thats fair. I hate everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Kiera wrote: »
    List them and we'll poll to ban them.... I think thats fair. I hate everyone.

Oh. My. God.

Super Sekrit nu AH mod Everybody FUCKIN' RUUUUUN!!!!!!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I like to think of After Hours as that 3 year old that keeps Putting a bucket on its head and running around. Ever so ofter it will pause, saying someing witty and inteligent that makes people think...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

I like to think of After Hours as that 3 year old that keeps Putting a bucket on its head and running around. Ever so ofter it will pause, saying someing witty and inteligent that makes people think...

Yes, but some prefer to take the bucket of the head and tell it to stop running around. Chances of brain damage are reduced that way.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭In All Fairness

Hi

I'm new so my questions could be from sheer ignorance, but is there a chatroom where a back and forth goes on regardless of the thread. I love certain people's (peoples?) posts and their sense of humour and constantly find myself giggling but everytime I want to reply I realise that it was posted forty minutes ago and by the time I have figured out what I want to say the thread has moved on. I don't want to mention any names for fear of swelled heads but I usually look for their names on recent posts as the other lot will be gently at them. I am an outsider and as such while I deplore cliquish behaviour it will not change the fact that Phasers and his/her bunch are really funny. Anyway as I still can't use the rudimentary tools of this package and am uncomfortable with computers I will hope to see some people at Karma for drinks. Thanks.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Hi

I'm new so my questions could be from sheer ignorance, but is there a chatroom where a back and forth goes on regardless of the thread. I love certain people's (peoples?) posts and their sense of humour and constantly find myself giggling but everytime I want to reply I realise that it was posted forty minutes ago and by the time I have figured out what I want to say the thread has moved on. I don't want to mention any names for fear of swelled heads but I usually look for their names on recent posts as the other lot will be gently at them. I am an outsider and as such while I deplore cliquish behaviour it will not change the fact that Phasers and his/her bunch are really funny. Anyway as I still can't use the rudimentary tools of this package and am uncomfortable with computers I will hope to see some people at Karma for drinks. Thanks.:confused:

I am very tired right now.
    Newbies and FAQ
    Click The Link.:)

I gave you the wrong link, correct link in now.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭In All Fairness

Consider it clicked.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Consider it clicked.;)

The correct link is there for you now.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Kiera wrote: »
    I hate everyone.

Now i'm sulking.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Take away 7Capture.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

hey who closed the "how many days to christmas" thread. We need something to look forward to in these recessionary times!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

hey who closed the "how many days to christmas" thread. We need something to look forward to in these recessionary times!

You can ask here.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Oh yeah I love thinking about annoying ads and spending tons of money on crap for people I barely like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭conchubhar1

Oh yeah I love thinking about annoying ads and spending tons of money on crap for people I barely like

grinch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

Hi. My first foray in to AH. Thoroughly enjoyable.
    Clouds FTW.
    Lucy!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,065 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Hi. My first foray in to AH. Thoroughly enjoyable.
    Clouds FTW.
    Lucy!
    Glad to see you enjoy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

javaboy wrote: »
    They might be better off in Cloud Cuckoo Land actually.

Absolutely!! Circle Jerk Central that place.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Absolutely!! Circle Jerk Central that place.

Yeah..not like us Thunderdomers..mortal enemies.

• Advertisement
Advertisement