Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alchomoholification?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Fad wrote: »
    Spent.

Add lost and thrown away to that... :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Sounds like theres a lot of us going to....ahem....enjoy music this july ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

Can't wait:D Will be FINISHED LC too. KAty Perry is there too... NICE

And my friends 18th is the thursday after it. Alcohol poisoning here i come :pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

You realise you cant reference it at all?Coded doesnt matter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,386 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

And my friends 18th is the thursday after it. Alcohol poisoning here i come :pac::D

ive been there it isnt nice at all.
    stomach lining should stay in the stomach!!!

Ah sure I've been infracted twice for doin it, mite aswell make it 3rd time lucky... me bein mad and all

You realise you cant reference it at all?Coded doesnt matter

Well, i tried to be subtle. Then others ruined it.....ahem....DanDan6592....:p

OOOOOOOOO I'm Anne-Marie I'm subtle OOOOOOOOOO my first name consists of 2 names cause I'M GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRREAT;):pac::)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

I said nothing at all, music festival doesnt mean an Irish one >_>

• Advertisement

DanDan6592 wrote: »
    OOOOOOOOO I'm Anee-Marie I'm subtle OOOOOOOOOO my first name consists of 2 names cause I'M GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRREAT;):pac::)

At least i spelt your name right

Well, i tried to be subtle. Then others ruined it.....ahem....DanDan6582....:p

Eh.....................

Well, i tried to be subtle. Then others ruined it.....ahem....DanDan6592....:p
    Eh.....................

What? *smiles innocently* :D

What? *smiles innocently* :D

My pure uneditted post tells no lies. :)

Sors I'll edit it now

AHHH jus saw Fad's post!!

My pure uneditted post tells no lies. :)

Haha well spotted by the way :p wouldnt mind but i'd deliberatly gone back to make sure it was right :eek: studying is doing weird things to my eyes :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

i think we can talk about it now.. well according to this thread in the photography forum we can anyway.

YAY

Yeah, so, drinking at oxe-gen, I want to, but then I dont.

Also I NEED to be sober for NIN!

But The Bloody Beetroots and MSTRKRFT are playing that day, and I cant be sober for them

I haz dilemmas :(

Well jus get a bit tipsy then... u'll be drunk enuf for the first to acts and it should've weared off fo nin.

Wats the story with MCD anyway. There's a court case r sumting isn't there?

Wats it about? Anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

DanDan6592 wrote: »
    Well jus get a bit tipsy then... u'll be drunk enuf for the first to acts and it should've weared off fo nin.

Wats the story with MCD anyway. There's a court case r sumting isn't there?

Wats it about? Anyone know?
    Dont think we can discuss the court case as its still on going (actually yep Devs post says this). Google and Wiki are your friends though

On the topic of oxgen since it can now be talked about, I would go but ive basically seen every decent act they have this year over the last 2 years. So little imagination:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Purple Gorilla

I saw the word alcohol and thought I'd share my story.

I was drinking in a field with friends last night when 2 garda came. Some people tried to run and the Garda just goes "It's ok. We were young once. We won't take your drink off you but be sensible and don't be too loud"

LEGEND!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Its weird for me, got drunk a few times when I was 17. Lost all interest in drink since I got to 18 :D Strange Times :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭loveissucide

I like a pint,although it is all a bit out of hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭g-whizz

a sweet pint of guiness is yummy...
    very partial to tequila!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

I was drinking in a field with friends last night when 2 garda came. Some people tried to run and the Garda just goes "It's ok. We were young once. We won't take your drink off you but be sensible and don't be too loud"

LEGEND!

In a perfect world that man would be Garda commissioner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Enid.

LEGEND!

If we're going to swap stories about crazy Gardai....

I was at a friend's house party and we head that the neighbours rang the cops so we were playing it real cool. This young garda comes in, picks up Guitar Hero and starts playing it, tells us to be good, then leaves.

We all just sit there, agog.
    Good times.

Oh man. The amount of times I got chased by the Gardai when I was younger is hilarious. I wasn't doing anything wrong either- didn't drink or smoke. All my friends were bushin' so hence them being called. I still ran though, just because it was so so so much fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Some friends and I were sitting around the corner from a Garda station with some drunk guy (We didn't really know him, and we were all sober, we just decided he shouldn't be left alone) and 2 gardaí came over and just start chatting to us about how disgraceful the youth are today, while he was throwing up all over himself.

After a few minutes they finally told us we should probably bring him around the corner to the station if we didn't want to take care of him any more. Not sure what they would've done if we said no, they did actually seem to be giving us a choice, but we WERE pretty sick of him at that stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭A-Bit-Dodge

Drank at oxegen 06

Drank at oxegen 07

Drank at oxegen 08.. got spiked, got lost, got scared, got angry, got sick..

Havent drank since. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Dj Stiggie

I love having a few drinks, especially now that summer's here, I love having a few cans with my mates in the garden. I hate lads who just drink loads of Bav to get locked in a field though. I don't mind going out to pubs, clubs, etc but I always kick myself in the morning for the amount I spent.

However, hangovers have to be the worst thing known to man

Advertisement