Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nimrod, the ultimate NWO conspiracy.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

espinolman wrote: »
    Getting back to the op. I think a single world government could lead to something which people would not like to say the least , something which would make communist Russia look like a teddy bears' picnic , and the only hope we have is to have separate governments and keep individual countries completely sovereign .

There is another hope in this theoretical scenario; widespread revolution within the superstates/zones. Imagine going toe to toe with a gloablist army/police force though.. wouldn't be pretty. If the idea took hold, it could spread geographically. Ideas are the most dangerous things in the world. However it would need to be widespread to topple such a control. You couldn't simply set up a new sovereign nation in much the same way as the Branch Davidians couldn't set up a new sovereign nation within the US (using them as an analogy of course). Damn I'm tired.... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UQ5CHifqMs&NR=1

This video is very detailed informative and straight to the point.

Also the EU parliment building is almost a replica of the babylonian building. That was a dead giveaway

My gut feeling, is that the information is so carefully passed down the thousands of years, so much so that the ruling familes have all the 2,000 year old knowledge so fresh to them, its at their advantage.

Where as we have to search and try become more aware. Each time they are still a step ahead.

There are two people on this planet.
    Followers and leaders.

The leaders keep control of the followers, by control and divide method. In this process, they also create your reality. You eat, work, pay taxes, fight wars and watch what they show you on T.V.

My evidence is based on logic and intution.

I will be back in full stream on this thread. I hope to get as much evidence, history, information and links as much as I can.

My head is baffled right now, in the agenda, of this NWO.

Thing's I keep getting frustrated by is the outside agenda. The NWO agenda on a third dimension reality is they control the physical world

The Fourth and fifth dimension is the part I want to understand. That also raises the question, of interdimensional beings manipulating our race from the very beginning. Some good, some bad, some like us some the opposite.

All have one thing in common an agenda. Do some people on this planet know. Yes. Will they tell you, no. We the masses will never except this reality shift, as it would alter, relgion and society and knock eveything off balance. So the masses will be forever kept spewed with ignorance.

Proof of this in everyday life. NASA. Never A Straight Answer.

Will I be able to answer, maybe, will I have proof, probably not. I think there is a divine reason for that. Only one can have proof, when your able to understand fifth dimensional existence.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

mysterious wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UQ5CHifqMs&NR=1

This video is very detailed informative and straight to the point.

It's not though, it's got really cool music but it's not very accurate. There are a lot of attempted links at things that really don't have any links. Some Egyptian statue with a circular medallion that the author attempts to prove that there is a 6 sided star that fits perfectly in the shape. Attempting to match up things like this to prove a conspiracy everywhere are a bit ott.

I see you are a mason for example, you must be disinfoing everyone as I have linked you to the masons and the new world order mysterious. Is this why you are so mysterious because you are attempting to divert the truth and you are trying to close people's minds?

masonyi2.gif

You must mean something cryptic and evil by the deliberate mis-spelling of psychic - pysic - it is the 6th link in your axis of red star. What do you really mean by pysic?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

and the hadron collider is the gateway!

gozerstanding.jpg

nuclear-bomb-badger.jpg

chewbacca28ts.jpg

There will be a dimensional crossing after 2012, following the nuclear war

• Advertisement

Gordon wrote: »
    It's not though, it's got really cool music but it's not very accurate. There are a lot of attempted links at things that really don't have any links. Some Egyptian statue with a circular medallion that the author attempts to prove that there is a 6 sided star that fits perfectly in the shape. Attempting to match up things like this to prove a conspiracy everywhere are a bit ott.

I see you are a mason for example, you must be disinfoing everyone as I have linked you to the masons and the new world order mysterious. Is this why you are so mysterious because you are attempting to divert the truth and you are trying to close people's minds?

masonyi2.gif

Not everything is prime perfect. But there are some really amazing coincidences.

The European building had cot my eye, though.

I'm aware of the handshake and the fear propaganda in alot of these videos too Gordon. The global elite want to subcounciously brainwash people with this NWO order, it's no secret.

I'm not a mason, although I did talk to a mason on another chat forum. The person would not tell me who she/he was.

But I will not discuss it here, if anyone wants to ask me what was said pm me. It wasn't anything really spectacular. But it was enough to swallow your tongue and tell me just how confident they are in the plans;)

You must mean something cryptic and evil by the deliberate mis-spelling of psychic - pysic - it is the 6th link in your axis of red star. What do you really mean by pysic?

((What))???????

Not everything is prime perfect. But there are some really amazing coincidences.

The European building had cot my eye, though.

I'm aware of the handshake and the fear propaganda in alot of these videos too Gordon. The global elite want to subcounciously brainwash people with this NWO order, it's no secret.

I'm not a mason, although I did talk to a mason on another chat forum. The person would not tell me who she/he was.

But I will not discuss it here, if anyone wants to ask me what was said pm me. It wasn't anything really spectacular. But it was enough to swallow your tongue and tell me just how confident they are in the plans;)
    You can't prove that you aren't a disinfo agent mason though can you?

I don't understand why the link to the tower of babel is such a problem, so what if it looks like the tower of babel?
    ((What))???????
    This 6th axis, the point of the star that relates to the all seeing eye in the video - the 6th axis is actually this word that you wrote. Why, if you are a mason, did you write it, what meaning does it have. You spelled the word incorrectly on purpose, to highlight the fact that the 6sided star reveals your masonic identity. Why, what does the word really mean? You watched the video didn't you? You are aware of the 6 sided star corresponding to latin letters on the dollar bill? One axis is missing, instead filled with the all seeing eye. In your post, there is no eye, simply a winky face pointing to the intentional mis-spelling.

You can't prove that you aren't a disinfo agent mason though can you?

I don't understand why the link to the tower of babel is such a problem, so what if it looks like the tower of babel?

Association.

It's then occurs to the meaning, of relation, significance, simalarity, familarity and connection.

Then again, if you would put a blind eye to that, then your right Gordon it wouldnt mean anything. Just a thought! Bear in mind, no one mentioned that it was indeed a problem, including me.
    This 6th axis, the point of the star that relates to the all seeing eye in the video - the 6th axis is actually this word that you wrote. Why, if you are a mason, did you write it,
    I didn't write it.

what meaning does it have. You spelled the word incorrectly on purpose, to highlight the fact that the 6sided star reveals your masonic identity. Why, what does the word really mean? You watched the video didn't you? You are aware of the 6 sided star corresponding to latin letters on the dollar bill? One axis is missing, instead filled with the all seeing eye. In your post, there is no eye, simply a winky face pointing to the intentional mis-spelling.

6 sided star, comes up in the dollar, in the coat of arms, certain buildings around Washington it's also the flag of Israel and symbol of juduasim.

It's obvious, if you use intution.

It's a star. star is above you. It has five points to. In my opinion the five points means the human elite is to reach for the stars, and the rest of humanity are to be slaves. The five represents,
    Human
    Hand
    Earth
    Four fingers thumb
    Five toes
    Fifth dimension
    Stars
    Five senses
    Four limbs and head (representation of the human body)

Google the numerological meaning of 5.
    Each of the 9 numbers have significance meaning. All given to us, by whom ;)

It's interdimensional and galaxtic agendas on earth. The symbolism, shown is for the mason's to associate these together and use the knowledge to further agenda.

I don't understand your question. are you asking about the Egyptian symbol with the no eye??

Association.

It's then occurs to the meaning, of relation, significance, simalarity, familarity and connection.

Then again, if you would put a blind eye to that, then your right Gordon it wouldnt mean anything. Just a thought! Bear in mind, no one mentioned that it was indeed a problem, including me.
    Oh right, it's just strange that runtodahills seems to think the association means that the EU parliament is evil, I guess you don't.
    I didn't write it.
    :confused: Yes you did.
    link" Scientist cannot say it was a mutation. RH- blood is alien to this world and no other species whatsoever has this bloodtype! The Other baffling thing is. A few well known historians and truth seekers, Eric von donaken and another famous guy in this field(can't remember his name but I will get him if needed), clearly state the fact. That if you look at babylon and the Egyptian empires. Both very advanced have ancient knowledge that clearly came like a blink of an eye. The Ancient Kabbalah is one well worth to look into ;) and the pysics maths that's designed the pyramids. Another is numbers. Yet you can all say we the people created it. But did we?? Did we create all this advances all together in this region by pot luck? No actual starting or base point. Egyptians as far as we know, "just had the knowledge" but where was it developed, where did it come from? Nobody knows where it came from. Why the precision to build such gigantic structures is another bizzare theory. So many people that ask's questions, realise there is more to be answered and very few today are answered. Therefore there is alot imo still to researched. Most historians are amazed at the rate we evolved and advanced in the last 35,000 year's. It's a pretty amazing feat, to go from tools 35,000ys ago to have the largest man made structure - the pyramids built after it as an example. Heck they can't even build one today as accurate. What I'm saying, there is the idea if you look at how event's played out over the last few thousands years, it does seem like we are been drifted in a certain direction, and it's moving very fast. It's almost like we are pre ordained in all these events to lead to a NWO
    LMAO...what can I say.
    Maybe your overuse of the winky smiley is actually your masonic all seeing eye symbolism, runtodahills would be a bit worried of you in that case as he fears this symbolis.. wait, he uses winky smileys too! Maybe you and he are both actually disinfo agents using your one eye winky smileys to secretly symbolise your association with masonic disinformation.

• Advertisement

Oh right, it's just strange that runtodahills seems to think the association means that the EU parliament is evil, I guess you don't.
    :confused: Yes you did.

Absaloute power is evil.

But there is no light without darkness. But Gordon, it seems to me your taking the piss out of putting words in my mouth such as quote
    EU parliement is evil

And what would it be like to say if it is evil? just out of curosity?

Maybe your overuse of the winky smiley is actually your masonic all seeing eye symbolism, runtodahills would be a bit worried of you in that case as he fears this symbolis.. wait, he uses winky smileys too! Maybe you and he are both actually disinfo agents using your one eye winky smileys to secretly symbolise your association with masonic disinformation.

Dinfo agents, for the love of god..............

Gordon can't you just spit out, you think I have an agenda. Please tell me what it is.

Cus I really really genuinely have no Idea what your trying to make this out to be. Other than its getting off the topic IMO. But ask me please, so we can clear up, what it is you think "i'm trying to manipulate" or pull towards too. Also can we take this slowly, cus it's getting very confusing with the rush of post's. So I can gather your point, I'm getting a bit lost as to why your accusing me of been a mason.

They hate me, They block me from many sites already.

I'm just asking questions, why are you not wanting to answer them?

Good point though, it is a bit off topic, lets get off that subject, sorry if I hit a nerve and looked too deep into the truth. Good swerve ;)

Sorry mods!

I'm just asking questions, why are you not wanting to answer them?

Good point though, it is a bit off topic, lets get off that subject, sorry if I hit a nerve and looked too deep into the truth.

Sorry mods!

It's ok. pm the question's.
    Good swerve ;)

:D no problem Gordon :P

Advertisement