Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New GAA fantasy site

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 rockhammer

mcgowaner wrote: »
    Nothings changed since last weekends games, is this still going???

Sorry McGowaner - yes we are still going. We have ran into different issues but I think were over the worst of it now............we have been updating the footie results 2nite - you will see your points growing hopefully.

As for the rest of the site were working hard to get it live asap - bear with us! it'll be worth it for rest of league and the championship!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭YourName

Yeh mate sorry, was just hoping that everything was still going strong with the site. Yeh I understand that its a huge workload for yous but keep up the good work and it will pay off.

Thanks,
    mcgowaner

• Registered Users Posts: 16 rockhammer

mcgowaner wrote: »
    Yeh mate sorry, was just hoping that everything was still going strong with the site. Yeh I understand that its a huge workload for yous but keep up the good work and it will pay off.

Thanks,
    mcgowaner

Cheers man, we appreciate it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭kodmuffin

hey lads
    how is the site going?i notice there hasnt been much action in recent times-its a realy good idea so i hope it works out well for you
    best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭corcaioch

Great Idea! Hope it's back up an running fully soon...
    Can't wait for the Championship one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Junior D

where are the kilkenny guys for hurling

So me and a friend have been working on a GAA fantasy site as a hobby - www.gaamanager.com. We've just got it running for the national football league... it's early days yet, we still have a lot of work to do on the site, but enough of the functionality is there to make it playable for the start of the league. Come sign up and give it a go, let us know what you think. Get your friends to sign up too and get their teams selected and ready for the start of the league tomorrow. We'll be introducing mini leagues soon where you'll be able to host a league for you and your friends to compete in.

We'll be running it for the hurling league too, but we need to get all the hurling teams and players set up before you'll be able to set up teams for that - should be ready early next week.

I know it's a bit short notice for the football league, but we'll be running it as a kind of early beta trial during the league, improving it so we have it perfect for the championship.

Very good. Well done. few tweaks and your on the ball

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭manutd

Just signed up to it, good luck with it, it looks good, maybe have €150m instead of €140m.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭CyberDave

Is this site going to be updated for 2010? and why is there no Kilkenny hurling players? I know you might be sick of them winning, but it's no reason to leave them out... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Grudaire

To be honest I don't think it really ever started properly last year..

It'd be great to see alright, but I wouldn't hold my breath for it this year. If ya want fantasy GAA thrills look elsewhere!

• Advertisement

manutd wrote: »
    Just signed up to it, good luck with it, it looks good, maybe have €150m instead of €140m.

Thanks

a name like manutd looking for more money to spend, big surprise! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Niamh Ubecha

Is this still running guys? What kinda things are you all looking for within a GAA Fantasy League? I'm researching GAA Fantasy as I'm a KK woman and think we need one!! :P

Advertisement