Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recession is the birth pangs of a new global order, says Gordon Brown

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

The recession is about centralisation of power , to bring about a single world government .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

espinolman wrote: »
    The recession is about centralisation of power , to bring about a single world government .

The recession is negative growth for 2 quarters. Its not "about" anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Just like all the previous recessions...

Just like all the previous recessions...

Absolutely , thats true .

Absolutely , thats true .

Yup, engineered recessions are absolute definite proof that the NWO are plotting against us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Yup, engineered recessions are absolute definite proof that the NWO are plotting against us.

The fact that you are a wage slave for as long as you are useful is proof that the NWO are plotting against us. You are labour, my friend, useful only as long as you are used as such.

Kernel wrote: »
    The fact that you are a wage slave for as long as you are useful is proof that the NWO are plotting against us. You are labour, my friend, useful only as long as you are used as such.

My god. We are through the looking-glass here people.

Should I quit my job, in protest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Kama

The recession is negative growth for 2 quarters. Its not "about" anything.
    Lordy, I didn't think it was that empty of interpretation.
    It seems to attract any number.

For a good orthodox CT'er, it's time for centralization of power by the sociopathic elite, as the tree gets a good shaking. For the less-but-still paranoid, it shows the political suction of the larger players as policy intervention benefits them over those who 'kept their powder dry', hazarding more than their morals.

For those of Austrians inclination its a well-deserved punishment, a hangover for the boom, justified and righteous suffering in accordance with the Laws, strict and unerring with a strong moral message; while for the Keynesians it's a renaissance, as their Prophet returns to save society again, with mass conversions and apostasy from previously-cherished doctrine. For those who <3 regulation, its evidence of the failures of deregulation, for those who <3 deregging it's presumably that damned Beast the Government did it all.

For fiscal conservatives, it 'means' it's slashing time, for the Marxists its an accumulation crisis, for the workers in Waterford Glass it means its time to fly the Starry Plough, as across Europe labour mobilizes, burning the occasional finance ministry as they go; while for those who dreamed the ancient Whig dream of an endless upward ride, Governments and people alike, it's somehow a surprise. It's a legitimacy crisis for capitalism, or a relatively-quotidian moment in the business/banking cycle. It's the collapse of the international financial architecture, or a moment of reconfiguration and opportunity; either showing the totipotent monetary manipulation of the power elite, or them slipping on a banana peel that became larger than the world economy.

'Just 2 quarters' doesn't give it justice...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

For believers in the Mayan calendars, its the dawn of a new era

For believers in the Mayan calendars, its the dawn of a new era

And for the rest of us its just another recession

• Advertisement

Nothing is as it seems , is the rising sun the setting sun , the endgame !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Gordon brown is only doing what hes told to do.

It's the puppet master's of USA and Britain, who are trying to create the NWO. The proof of it.

1. look at what's happening.
    2. Who's fuelling the wars, economic crisis and
    3. What leaders in what countries have been repeating this NWO

America and Britain are the two denominators.

Bush Senior
    Bush junior
    Clinton
    Blair
    Gordon brown
    Now Obama,

I'm sure they have used certain contexts and phrases that associate with the NWO.

They all come from different backgrounds, different relgions "suppodely different politics" yet out the thin air, they pop the NWO statement. It's almost to obvious to be even conspiracy anymore.

They want you to react.
    All you have to do is not.

So when they say global crisis, DON'T react. (look at the recession balony on Limerick threads) thatds reaction
    So when they say fight in the wars DON'T react.

Do people see it?

It's interesting when you say react. WW1 and 2 wouldn't have happened without a consensus, an agreement from the public to go to war. Likewise the recession is not a real crisis, everyone is agreeing to behave in a given way which effects society, there is no reality, no "real world" which is not generated by a social contract between people that sets out the conditions of behaviour. The panic reminds me of that episode of south park when they're running away from global warming. Now an ecological or environmental crisis is real.

mysterious wrote: »
    Gordon brown is only doing what hes told to do.

It's the puppet master's of USA and Britain, who are trying to create the NWO. The proof of it.

1. look at what's happening.
    2. Who's fuelling the wars, economic crisis and
    3. What leaders in what countries have been repeating this NWO

America and Britain are the two denominators.

Bush Senior
    Bush junior
    Clinton
    Blair
    Gordon brown
    Now Obama,

I'm sure they have used certain contexts and phrases that associate with the NWO.

They all come from different backgrounds, different relgions "suppodely different politics" yet out the thin air, they pop the NWO statement. It's almost to obvious to be even conspiracy anymore.

They want you to react.
    All you have to do is not.

So when they say global crisis, DON'T react. (look at the recession balony on Limerick threads) thatds reaction
    So when they say fight in the wars DON'T react.

Do people see it?

I see the same thing. But the way I analyse it, is the key difference.

That video is hilarious.

My god. We are through the looking-glass here people.

Should I quit my job, in protest?

You can't, if you want to survive properly in the system. But you should recognise that you're in the system, and know that it is a system of control. :) 3 years ago I spoke out against this system of corporate capitalism. I used the analogy of the pyramid to describe it. Those at the bottom of the pyramid, the vast majority generate support (wealth) for those at the top (the capstone). The capstone is the smallest part of the structure, yet is above all the rest. Those at the capstone generate wealth from simply having wealth.

They do not have to labour as such, they supply the capital and you labour to generate wealth for them.

You can't, if you want to survive properly in the system. But you should recognise that you're in the system, and know that it is a system of control. :)

How do you define survive. When I was a younger man, I wasn't working by choice. I was playing in bands with my mates and getting by. Sure, I didn't have a car or fancy things, but they were some of the best years of my life. You don't have to work to 'survive'.
    3 years ago I spoke out against this system of corporate capitalism. I used the analogy of the pyramid to describe it. Those at the bottom of the pyramid, the vast majority generate support (wealth) for those at the top (the capstone). The capstone is the smallest part of the structure, yet is above all the rest. Those at the capstone generate wealth from simply having wealth.

They do not have to labour as such, they supply the capital and you labour to generate wealth for them.

Wow! Did you come with that all by yourself? Wow! How original. Honestly! I never heard any analogy like that before. Never!

They have the capital, and we have the labour. So they exploit that? Wow! How come no one ever came up with this before!

Wow!

How do you define survive. When I was a younger man, I wasn't working by choice. I was playing in bands with my mates and getting by. Sure, I didn't have a car or fancy things, but they were some of the best years of my life. You don't have to work to 'survive'.

Wow! Did you come with that all by yourself? Wow! How original. Honestly! I never heard any analogy like that before. Never!

They have the capital, and we have the labour. So they exploit that? Wow! How come no one ever came up with this before!

Wow!

you do if you live in Johannesburg or the USA.

Wow!

No need to be facetious. :rolleyes: Did I claim to have invented such an idea?

No need to be facetious. :rolleyes: Did I claim to have invented such an idea?

Ah, but FD needs to have his fun!

You were stating the bleedin' obvious, in fairness.

• Advertisement

I see the same thing. But the way I analyse it, is the key difference.

And, what? exactly are you analyzing is the key difference.

I was just been more general than been analyitical.:rolleyes:

But go on explain, your "key difference" I'm sure you won't tell me any key difference that I don't know.

And, what? exactly are you analyzing is the key difference.

I was just been more general than been analyitical.:rolleyes:

But go on explain, your "key difference" I'm sure you won't tell me any key difference that I don't know.

Politicians mention the need for a global order.

1) This is a huge conspiracy in which a small group are looking to control us all with microchips.

2) There is a recognition, and has been for some time now, that the nature of future events will need to be dealt with at a unilateral level. As it stands, the nature of international politics is one of anarchy, as each government can only hope to serve its own interests, given the current set-up. The only hope for finding a common ground is by fostering institutions that will lead to this. As it stands, the UN is a joke (the veto powers), as is the World Bank and IMF (too much american influence). But I see no giant conspiracy, sorry.

Politicians mention the need for a global order.

1) This is a huge conspiracy in which a small group are looking to control us all with microchips.

2) There is a recognition, and has been for some time now, that the nature of future events will need to be dealt with at a unilateral level. As it stands, the nature of international politics is one of anarchy, as each government can only hope to serve its own interests, given the current set-up. The only hope for finding a common ground is by fostering institutions that will lead to this. As it stands, the UN is a joke (the veto powers), as is the World Bank and IMF (too much american influence). But I see no giant conspiracy, sorry.

Thanks for the reply and your answer to my question.
    But I don't see anything different to my own observation or analyzation.

Thanks for the reply and your answer to my question.
    But I don't see anything different to my own observation or analyzation.

I should have put an 'or' in between (1) and (2).

You were stating the bleedin' obvious, in fairness.

You'd be surprised at how many people think they are free, rather than slaves. Obvious to us enlightened FD, but not to everyone else. :)

You'd be surprised at how many people think they are free, rather than slaves. Obvious to us enlightened FD, but not to everyone else. :)

Pyramid theory works in most economies, be it food or money, nothing enlightened about it. Stop praising yourself.

Pyramid theory works in most economies, be it food or money, nothing enlightened about it. Stop praising yourself.

Self praise is no praise, the concept is not my own, nor was it claimed as such. The masses are by and large unaware of this 'inconvenient truth', or too distracted by shiny baubles to ponder their place in the scheme. unfortunately.

Self praise is no praise, the concept is not my own, nor was it claimed as such. The masses are by and large unaware of this 'inconvenient truth', or too distracted by shiny baubles to ponder their place in the scheme. unfortunately.

You're delusional if you think most people dont realise that a small number of people control a large amount of people, or a small of people control a large amount of money.

You're delusional if you think most people dont realise that a small number of people control a large amount of people, or a small of people control a large amount of money.

Delusional eh? Must mean I'm mad so, and you can disregard everything I say. I've spoken to many many people on this topic over the years, and believe me, people either don't fully understand the system of control they are enslaved under, or else they simply don't think about it. Too busy with shoulder to the wheel earning tokens to buy Nintendo Wii's for the kids etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

humanji wrote: »
    So if I say "black is white" enough times, it becomes true?
    Well, a group of lads started to say that ye can come back from the dead, and now lots of people believe that you can live forever, so yes, I suppose so :rolleyes:

Advertisement