Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Stig, Unmasked!!!

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭bazzachazza

I just won twenty quid of a buddy of mine. I had always said that Schumi was the Stig. I was really only guessing but i can't believe i was right....

Don't spend that €20 cause you will have to give it back.

The FXX is one of only 30 in the world. If they won't even let the owner keep the car in his own garage, then they certainly won't let any old F3 driver race the car and crash the car i.e KOnegissskhhieggggggh CCX The Stig is falible.

It took them years to get a common as muck Veyron compared to FXX, i'm sure the contract Ferrari made the BBC sign said only Schui could drive it. Hence no Jezza blattling it around the track.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Blondiegirl2009

It was a really exciting moment though wasnt it! :p Think he was just the stig for the Ferrari. Prob use different stigs throughout..Great start to the series though! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭barochoc

You'd want to be either stupid or just ignorant to believe Schumacher is The Stig. This is just brilliant publicity & marketing.

He's about the only guy on the planet that actually owns his own FXX & can do as he pleases with it.

The real Stig probably wasn't allowed or couldn't get insured to drive an FXX. We all seen what happened to the Koenigsegg!!!!!

I'd sooner believe it was Sabine Schmitz! That woman is amazing & nobody can lap Nürburgring quicker than her. The Top Gear Test Track hasn't a patch on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭v10

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭bazzachazza

I'd sooner believe it was Sabine Schmitz! That woman is amazing & nobody can lap Nürburgring quicker than her.

While I'm a big fan of Sabine She is not the fastest person around the Ring
    main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=199&g2_serialNumber=2

Fastest Nurburgring lap times.

Production vehicles:

Time:6.55
    Car:Radical SR8
    Driver:Michael Vergers

Non-series/road-legal vehicles

Time:7:24
    Car:Lexus LF-A
    Driver:manufacturer test driver

Competition

Time:6:11.13
    Car:Porsche 956
    Driver:Stefan Bellof

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Tom1991

he was at one of the irish shows last year in the vip bit schumi stood for photo's apparently .more than likely bollix from a mate but i would love if it was him but like santa it just isnt real

• Registered Users Posts: 19,081 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

some say he's Michael Schumacher, and that he has multiple bodies

all I know is that I'm confused

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Nah, I can't believe it was Schumacker all along. He'd have better things to do I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭barochoc

While I'm a big fan of Sabine She is not the fastest person around the Ring
    main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=199&g2_serialNumber=2

Fastest Nurburgring lap times.

Production vehicles:

Time:6.55
    Car:Radical SR8
    Driver:Michael Vergers

Non-series/road-legal vehicles

Time:7:24
    Car:Lexus LF-A
    Driver:manufacturer test driver

Competition

Time:6:11.13
    Car:Porsche 956
    Driver:Stefan Bellof

Hmmmm...... I wonder how quick they'd get around in a Ford Transit!!!

She wasn't competing with those drivers or competing in the same cars.

Drivers go there all the time to test cars. Manufacturers sent cars there to be hammered around all the time.

Sabine is the Goddess of the Ring & I still consider her the fastest.
    :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

hahaha, I nearly choked on my beer when Schumacher emerged from the helmet :pac::pac::pac:

I'm still not 100% sure its Ben Collins, I wouldn't put it past the Top Gear crew to play pranks on the public :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Frank3142

it's really annoyiing me with all the farmers around the place saying "Jaysus boys, did ye seee top geeeerrr, michael shoemaker is the ****ing shtick"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Mac Masters

No, I'm Spartacus!

I mean ..... I'm the stig!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,292 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

When are we going to see the proper lap that schumi did in the reasonably priced car. When they finally say that he is not the stig I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 17,821 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

mickdw wrote: »
    When are we going to see the proper lap that schumi did in the reasonably priced car. When they finally say that he is not the stig I suppose

I think he is still under contract with Ferrari. He can't drive a non-Ferrari car on TV or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭stevensi

I think that the fact we know who the stig is now is a pity. It was a little fun trying to guess who it was!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭scubasteve

stevensi wrote: »
    I think that the fact we know who the stig is now is a pity. It was a little fun trying to guess who it was!

We dont know who the stig is.
    IT IS NOT SHUMI

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭stevensi

How do you really know it's not him??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Because its not.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,821 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

stevensi wrote: »

Did you not watch the end of the ep?

It was all a joke...

Advertisement