Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Bus Hijacked!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭lost marbles

it happened back in the 80s or 90s a bus to tallaght was overturned at christchurch by some scum grabbing the steering wheel .
    well it turned out that when the claims for injuries started coming in there were more people on that bus than it could ever accommodate :D
    truth
    im sure theres a link somewhere
    but could,nt be assed

• Registered Users Posts: 11,319 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

The innocent good folk of these areas have had a lot of years to get out as this hasn't happened recently.

What does that mean exactly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

it happened back in the 80s or 90s a bus to tallaght was overturned at christchurch by some scum grabbing the steering wheel .
    well it turned out that when the claims for injuries started coming in there were more people on that bus than it could ever accommodate :D
    truth
    but could,nt be assed

Heard a similar story.
    A bus crashed back in the 90's and people started getting on it and hanging around outside it so they could claim
    Don't know what happened in the end. If they didn't have smartcards back then I suppose the courts would be looking for some sort of ticket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

The culprits are hardly going to go joyriding throughout the city on the Luas. They would be stopped in minutes by the emergency brake or from the proceeding tram.

Wow! Hadn't thought of that!

Oh wait.... I had. That was the joke. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭DanGlee

Also link in with other post about why people hate Dublin... point in case!

They should just stop all the services in these area and tell the scum to go **** themselves and rot, they are worthless to society, so nice bit of ethnic cleaning if they all rot in tallagh!

KILL THEM WITH FIRE! :)

• Advertisement

Why punish everyone in Tallaght by stopping all bus services? Not quoting anybody in particular because at least three people have mentioned it.

For a start this was the work of one or two idiots. Why should everyone be punished for their actions? Also, it's a long journey from the city centre to Tallaght. What makes you think this guy wasn't from one of the areas in between the two terminii?

Collie D wrote: »
    Why punish everyone in Tallaght by stopping all bus services? Not quoting anybody in particular because at least three people have mentioned it.

For a start this was the work of one or two idiots. Why should everyone be punished for their actions? Also, it's a long journey from the city centre to Tallaght. What makes you think this guy wasn't from one of the areas in between the two terminii?

I have it on good authority* that the culprit actually got on at Dolphin's Barn.

(I may have made it up)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

truth
    but could,nt be assed

1989, I think. I was on the bus right behind it.

I know thats a bit of a bold and sweeping statement and I don't think everybody should be punished, but if you remember back at school when the class d*ck did something and because he wouldn't own up, the whole class got punished, well the same should apply here and then the scum would be run out of the town (hopefully) by the good tax paying citizens who are sick of this s*it!

It may or may not work, but until people stand up to these vermin, the cops and the courts will do nothing! Its 2009 and I think the world has had enough of these hoodie scum ruining the lives of an awful lot of people in nearly every community going...

Vigilantly all the way unfortunately... and don't give me that crap about us coming down to their level and being just like that etc... because we would not be... we would not be terrorising the lives of innocent, god fearing, tax paying people who want to get on with lives...

String em all up I say! Public flogging! Its the only way!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

DanGlee wrote: »
    I know thats a bit of a bold and sweeping statement and I don't think everybody should be punished, but if you remember back at school when the class d*ck did something and because he wouldn't own up, the whole class got punished, well the same should apply here and then the scum would be run out of the town (hopefully) by the good tax paying citizens who are sick of this s*it!

It may or may not work

No, it won't work.

If you think cutting off public transportation to tens of thousands of people will cause anything but chaos then quite frankly, you're an idiot.

• Advertisement

No, it won't work.

If you think cutting off public transportation to tens of thousands of people will cause anything but chaos then quite frankly, you're an idiot.

Maybe I am... and "quite frankly"... I don't give a **** what you think!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

String em all up I say! Public flogging! Its the only way!
    How do you decide who is scum? By the way they dress or speak??

Reality check! This is not the classroom.

Maybe I am... and "quite frankly"... I don't give a **** what you think!!!
    Well you should, because I'm your daddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Note to self: Avoid the 77

R0ot wrote: »
    Note to self: Avoid the 77

Especially if you live in Maynooth. Long walk from the bus stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭The Citizen

This is the kind of tale that makes my blood boil. What the hell happened to normal life in that city? Every day and every night I fight against the scum of the earth but with the ever growing army of scum this is going to be a tough war to win. I can only wish I was on that bus. I would have pre-meditated the scum's plan and let the fists fly before he had a chance to strike.

:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

This is the kind of tale that makes my blood boil. What the hell happened to normal life in that city? Every day and every night I fight against the scum of the earth but with the ever growing army of scum this is going to be a tough war to win. I can only wish I was on that bus. I would have pre-meditated the scum's plan and let the fists fly before he had a chance to strike.

"pre-meditated" does not mean what you think it means.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Collie D wrote: »
    Especially if you live in Maynooth. Long walk from the bus stop.

What I know about the bus services in and around Dublin you could fit into a thimble, personally I prefer the train. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Not pirates again! Aaaaar!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

What are you on about? You couldn't even stop a 6 year old scummer from taking his shoe off - you fled the bus in terror.

It certainly will be man! It will be longer than WW1, WW2, Irag War, Gulf War, 100 year war... its going to be never ending... unless the nay says here to my flogging idea all agree! :D

But the sad truth is Citizen...if you did do anything to these waste of air, you would be the one behind bars and in court for GBH!

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭The Citizen

It certainly will be man! It will be longer than WW1, WW2, Irag War, Gulf War, 100 year war... its going to be never ending... unless the nay says here to my flogging idea all agree! :D

But the sad truth is Citizen...if you did do anything to these waste of air, you would be the one behind bars and in court for GBH!

They would not be able to catch me and identify me.

They would not be able to catch me and identify me.

They'd identify you pretty easily - they'd just have to look for excessive use of underlined words.

Can someone kill ban the citizen please?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Can someone kill ban the citizen please?

Genuine question. Why?
    We can understand his anger at these scuzzbuckets treating another person(s) badly while getting us home safely, or trying to.

If its for the underlining - yea, thats annoying (but no banning).

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

I'm not sure what the law in Ireland is about kidnap, but if this toe-rag drove the bus over a certain distance I think he can be done for it. 15 counts of kidnap=beaucoup time inside

we can but hope :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

Pighead?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

It was the 56A, not the 77A

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

It was the 56A, not the 77A

What sort of fare cost is it to travel on that bus? Just wondering what it is in relation to taxi's (at night for example).

Advertisement