Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF slept with prostitute abroad....

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

OK back on topic and ease up on personal stuff please.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭nerraw1111

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Oh get off your high horse. I'm sure you've no problem wearing cheap clothes that were made in India or Indonesia, or even buying cheap products from China.

Wow. Condeming the exploitation of possibly co-ereced women working in an unregulated sex industry in a developing country is now considered to be on getting on your high horse. Depressing stuff.

Make no mistake, the sex industry in Thailand is one that is not a voluntary vocation.

Cheap goods from India doesn't always mean exploitation as the recent relocation of many multinationationls have demonstrated.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

nerraw1111 wrote: »
    Wow. Condeming the exploitation of possibly co-ereced women working in an unregulated sex industry in a developing country is now considered to be on getting on your high horse. Depressing stuff.
    It does when you're having a go at the person that wasn't involved in the act.

nerraw1111 wrote: »
    Cheap goods from India doesn't always mean exploitation as the recent relocation of many multinationationls have demonstrated.
    But more often than not it does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 michael_23

eehhhh hardly the type of bloke you want to marry, have kids with etc. think you need to finish things up with that chap and dont look back!! and maybe be a bit more confident. theres no place for that carry on in a proper relationship from either side.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Eh did nobody actually read the warning?. Ignore this one and people will be infracted or banned. Stay on topic. Final warning (and no the socio/economic plight of international sex workers is not on topic)

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Your boyfriend had implied permission to sleep with a Thai hooker.

You knew that it was a possibility.

You still call him your boyfriend?

Wrong, on so many levels...

Get some self-esteem and end it with him now.

Do you really want a man who admitted to sleeping with a hooker to be the father of your children?

Get out now. Don't look back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 joeybarton=hero

ha ha do u wanna go out sometime ? :D

yea yea sure thing u go shag a hooker

what where you thinking

Brought it on yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,303 ✭✭✭✭Victor

ha ha do u wanna go out sometime ? :D
    Hi,

Welcome to boards.ie

The Personal Issues board is not somewhere to get a date.

Have a nice day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cojomo2

Victor wrote: »
    Hi,

Welcome to boards.ie

Have a nice day.

hahahahhaah!

cojomo2 cop on and read the charter of this forum. Next smart comment get's a ban. Infracted as it is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Where is the smart comment...:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cojomo2

i said 'hahaha' @ victors comment above (thats this thread was not for asking people out/dating, have a nice day'') which i thought was pretty funny....and i got an infraction for this? makes me wonder..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

cojomo2 wrote: »
    i said 'hahaha' @ victors comment above (thats this thread was not for asking people out/dating, have a nice day'') which i thought was pretty funny....and i got an infraction for this? makes me wonder..

I know that I was being sarcastic..Mr Moderator has the Monday blues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭pisslips

I don't see the problem here, you obviously like him a lot. I know people who have slept with prostitutes while on 'breaks' from relationships and have stayed together with their respective partners for years after. Having said that they might not have said a word about it to their partner. So really this guy isn't so bad for admitting it straight away and the sti possibility, maybe he is serious about the relationship.After all they were on a break, so he can basically do what he wants, thats the purpose of being on a break is it not?
    I dunno, it sounds encouraging that ye love each other enough and realistic and honest, to overcome this blip

O.K.
    ''go off and find out if your feelings are genuine''
    ''right I'll **** a prostitute'', ''damn that was ****''

So, lesson learnt?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hi OP ere just to let ye know what has happened since....

He has got checked out & will need tests n few weeks but the doctor thinks he will be ok.

I'm not sure what the issue was he i first posted, i was really freaked out by it all. I wasn't very clear on stuff.

After talking to my BF (we have got back together), we have decided on giving the relationship a go. now before i get attacked & told im a fool/doormat, i would like to explain.

I was confused when he came back as to whether we were broken up coz he came straight to see me from the airport, brought me present and had rang while away. this freaked me out cause it would have meant he knowingly cheated on me while away and i wouldn't have put up with that. He wasn't sure we could work things out when we came back cause i wouldn't talk to him before he left and he didn't understand why. He does regret what happened over there and has assured me it wouldn't have happened if we were together and won't if he's on hols with his mates again. he missed me while away and this was a once off over there which he can't undo. He didn't think it was cheating as he was single and he didn't do it cause i told him be safe if he did.

He's not the awful BF people have made him out to be here....some of that may be cause of the confusion i was going through myself and the vague posts. I should have made it clear we were broken up when he left but i wasn't sure thats what he thought until we had proper chat.

Alot of people here seem to think hes the devil cause he slept with prostitute....hes not.

I'm not posting anymore re this PI and i have resolved my issues so will let ye argue among yourselves over whos right or wrong.

Thanks for the replies anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 joeybarton=hero

Victor wrote: »
    Hi,

Welcome to boards.ie

Have a nice day.

was a joke mate !

Thread closed. OP has decided to take her own counsel in this. Only she and her partner know what's what. Every situation is different so good luck to her.

joeybarton=hero, but in this case joeybartonmaynot=standupcomedian. Please read the charter. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement