Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Dwan Issues the Million Dollar Challenge (Ivey and possibly DB and PA accept)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭MrPillowTalk

He actually comes accross quite well in that video, usually I think he is a tatal flute but he seemed reasonably humble there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭The C Kid

also, does anyone know why galfond is excluded? is he basically saying that galfond is the best HU player in the world, but he's better than everyone else?

Just doesn't want to give the nit anymore action imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

First match Vs PA just kicked off.

Opr

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Nice, off to Datamine it to look over later...

Over a thousand people viewing nvg today !!! You can follow how the match is going here.

http://www.highstakesdb.com/challenge/durrrr-vs-antonius.aspx

Very early days but so far Durrrr has the best of it by about two buyins.

Opr

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Nice, looking forward to results

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭White Knight

Looks like they finished the first session with durrrr around +150k

Ste05 wrote: »
    That's annoying, for some reason none of the hands were saved???

Anyone have any ideas? I can datamine any level except High Stakes HU matches, do I need to do anything specific in PTO??

Actually I just checked and it doesn't seem to import any HU hands?? Are they special in someway??

EDIT: I see in the Observed Hands tab, it says only import hands where there are 4 or more players, but the tab is greyed out and I can't change it???

I'll prob have to re-edit this when I figure it out... :rolleyes:

RE:EDIT: Figured it out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭The Tourist

Ste05 wrote: »

Let us know what you dig up there! What are you hoping to learn?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

ste's fourth on the challenge list.

• Advertisement

ste's fourth on the challenge list.
    LDO!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Just remember, you have 90% of my action... :p
    Let us know what you dig up there! What are you hoping to learn?
    I often datamine high stakes games anyway just to look through different people's games and maybe learn from them... problem is not seeing all the whole cards but meh. I remember reading about Ben Grundy and hearing how loose he was and it's actually crazy just how loose he is PF, but he's still a huge winner, obviously there's nothing really to learn from guys like that, because they're just on another planet normally, but just looking through the winners at 25/50 and 10/20 and comparing the regs etc. I've only been doing it a while and only every now and again, so my sample size is tiny ATM, but it's just something I do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭aya14

FullTilt have a page with all the stats.

http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/durrrr-vs-antonius

Opr

Advertisement