Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How the ILLUMINATI made Baraxk Obama President

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

Proof?...Proof of what? my opinion?

you were implying that hollywood was spreading zionist propaganda, i asked for proof
    I would say he has reason to be sensitive.

so are you admitting he was just being sensitive?

jews have a right to make the movies they want to make, movies based on subjects that have affected them or interest them, do you think they should have to have you pre-read and approve scripts before going into production? and in any case where is the proof that it is a propaganda effort?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Aye Matey!

indough wrote: »
    Yes we all know that Jews have great influence in Hollywood that doesnt mean they're using it to push propaganda for the state of Israel

jew watch eh? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

I simply stated my opinion that in light of the fact that the Gaza attack (FACT) was pre-planned (FACT), that I did not think that the timely bombardment of Hollywood movies(FACT) was a coincendence. What I implied was that the powerful Jewish movie moguls (Fact) may have been privy to this information and asked to help in the PR battle of the impending massacre in Gaza (speculation), to heighten sympathies for the Jewish plight. Schindler's List was even shown over the Festive Season both here and in the US.

Hardly the most deceitful thing the Mossad have ever done, and hardly beyond conmprehension.

• Advertisement

jew watch eh? :confused:

ADL eh? :rolleyes:

Note that he said "stumbled upon" and "quick google search".

I know. It doesn't get more anti-semitic than "Jew Watch" does it?

Then again it doesn't get more anti-anti-semetic than ADL does it?

Hardly the most deceitful thing the Mossad have ever done, and hardly beyond conmprehension.

and yet all based on personal speculation and individual bias, the 'facts' you have mentioned may be completely unrelated and should be assumed to be so in the absence of evidence, despite your insidious attempts to link them

I'm at pains here not to come across as anti-semitic, which is as abhorent to me as any other form of racism, but if a group of Catholic ministers emigrated from the Vatican took over RTE news and entertainment and influential positions in the Government, began violently expanding into Rome and pushing their own agenda, would you be concerned?

i apologise, its obviously completely unbiased

jew watch:
    The Jew Watch Project Is The Internet's Largest Scholarly Collection of Articles on Zionist History

Free Educational Library for Private Study, Scholarship, Research & News About Zionism

We Reveal Zionist Banksters, News Falsifiers, PR Liars, Neocons, Subversives, Terrorists, Spies & More

The Jew Watch Project's 1.5 Billion Pages Served Demonstrate Our Focus on Professionalism

An Oasis of News for Americans Who Presently Endure the Hateful Censorship of Zionist Occupation

• Advertisement

I'm at pains here not to come across as anti-semitic, which is as abhorent to me as any other form of racism, but if a group of Catholic ministers emigrated from the Vatican took over RTE news and entertainment and influential positions in the Government, began violently expanding into Rome and pushing their own agenda, would you be concerned?

how do you come to the assumption that theyre pushing an agenda? where is the proof?

I'm at pains here not to come across as anti-semitic,

I share that concern. Its difficult to condemn Jews even in a public forum without being accused of anti-semitism. Its like a "get-out-of-jail" card (from an aptly named board-game mind you ;)) for any illicit or criminal Jews.

i apologise, its obviously completely unbiased

No-one said it wouldn't be indough. You've been presented with four variant articles each from a different standpoint.

Aye Matey! wrote: »
    I share that concern. Its difficult to condemn Jews even in a public forum without being accused of anti-semitism. Its like a "get-out-of-jail" card (from an aptly named board-game mind you ;)) for any illicit or criminal Jews.

its only a problem when youve no evidence to back up your claims, i suspect that a similar thing would happen if you accused a black/islamic/asian man or any minority of a crime without evidence, they would rightly suspect prejudice

Aye Matey! wrote: »
    No-one said it wouldn't be indough. You've been presented with four variant articles each from a different standpoint.

why use it if its biased? biased sources of information do nothing but rob you of your credibility

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

a Bit unfair there indough

4 seperate links at least 2 of which have been written by Jews.

I think JewWatch and the ADL pretty much balance each other out, leading me to consider it a level and unbiased presentation of his points by Aye Matey

the rest of the JewWatch site makes for some interesting reading too;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭oleras

found some stuff on it but nothing of him admitting it .tbh this could have been wrote by anyone ,but still good read! Im not presenting this as fact.

http://www.farmer.mistral.co.uk/subjects/societies.htm#

How you can in all good faith link to this is beyond me.
    As a model for this XenoGenesis and Atlantis, the "origininators" had created a colony on Mars in the Cydonia region. Remnants of this colony exist today such as the Cydonia pyramids and the Face on Mars. The originators who had the responsibility of creating "Eden" were known as "galactic originator disciples". The hybrids simply knew them by their acronym, "GOD".

Unfortunately, there was an unseen force resisting against the plans of "originators" that would compromise the original plan for "Eden". The opposition consisted of a group of evil "originators" from Sirius who had deliberately planned to take over and defeat the originators from Orion. They were labelled by the Orion originators as "destructive ecstalogical makers of nihilistic savagery" or "demons". Their leader was originally from Sirius and his name was "Satan".

Tens of thousands of years ago English was the chosen language of aliens who populated earth ?

why use it if its biased? biased sources of information do nothing but rob you of your credibility

As MC and I have pointed out the summation of the personal bias of each of the contexts are fairly much on level plateau. I meant only to assist you as I did SKG and the overall discussion. In any case, without too much philisophical waxation, is any primary source of any information truly unbiased as outlined by the French philosopher Baudrillard? ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Lads (and Ladies, there are rumors :))

this thread has begun to veer wildly off on a tangent, a tangent that a lot of people would feel uncomfortable discusing, We've been down this road before, we should know better than to invoke the possible wrath of the ADL on Boards.

we all have our own personal opinions and Beliefs, these types of threads never end well

and besides it wont be as much fun now that Diogenes appears to be SiteBanned

a Bit unfair there indough

4 seperate links at least 2 of which have been written by Jews.

I think JewWatch and the ADL pretty much balance each other out, leading me to consider it a level and unbiased presentation of his points by Aye Matey

the rest of the JewWatch site makes for some interesting reading too;)

sorry but one extreme and its opposite extreme dont balance each other out, thats not how it works, theyre both bollocks, as is the rest of the jew-watch site

edit: anyway yeah as you said we seem to have gone way OT at this stage so i'll leave it at that

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

King Mob wrote: »
    That is pure and utter bull****. You have anything in the slightest to back this up? (I'm talking actual verifiable evidence.)

Do your research just because your ignorant of whats out there does not mean its not out there

Its well known hes 9th cousin of Cheney and is related to Bush.

He even supports Bush and Cheney and defended their administration, It's smell so much of zionism and the bloodlines controlling the lot of these pathetic puppets.

King Mob wrote: »
    No I acknowledge no such thing. There is no evidence to support a NWO controlling the world or anything similar.

First Circumstantial evidence is not evidence.
    Second can you actually supply said circumstantial evidence?

lmfao, that cus you dont look around you..

oh my god to that post.

You remind me of someone, who is sitting in the living room and your

sibling comes in there is fireworks outside. You sit on your chair no there is not i dont see it. So therefore there is no evidence.

you :You say sure There is no evidence you haven't shown me.

Sibling :But look it's outside.

you: i cant see from here so no, dont be daft.

Someone has to point it out to you in blue in the face. But your one of those people who will never see. I'm sorry your response was so disturbing. I'm not even going to add to anymore. It's even must be strange that you are actually browsing these threads. With the closed mentality and non existent curoisty you have.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭sickpuppy32

mysterious wrote: »

Its well known hes 9th cousin of Cheney and is related to Bush.

9th cousin is nothing, everybody in ireland is at most a fifth cousin of each other ( with the obvious exception of the "new "irish" )

9th cousin is nothing, everybody in ireland is at most a fifth cousin of each other ( with the obvious exception of the "new "irish" )

That is the most stupid false fact I've heard in along time.

That is utter bull****.:rolleyes:
    Ireland has a very diverse background in the range of geneticS going back over generation's.

For example. My grandmothers ancestors are from England. I.e from the planatations of Laois and Offaly. NO relative whatsoever to any Irish.

You have Norman, Vikings, English, Scot's Irish, Celtic, Gaelic, Spanish(black Irish) the Huegonots. All make up the Irish population. None of them are related.

Even such names, like Kennedy's. Yet they could all be related if you go back far enough. But the Scot's Irish have the name kennedy and have no connection whatsoever with the O Ceinaide (O kennedy's) down south.

With famine times, and emigration, and families moving around the country. The diverse of genes is alot more diverse than most people being fifth cousins I can assure you. The idea that everyone is almost fifth cousin is the most pathetic thing ive ever heard.

Your post, is embarrassing.................................

Second point. To be 9th cousin of someone in a population of over 305million. Is a little more than just a coincidence especially given the fact both leaders are in politics. It's alot different than been 9th cousin to someone in Ireland of 4.million.

Advertisement