Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How the ILLUMINATI made Baraxk Obama President

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭sickpuppy32

classic !:D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,233 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I bet all that backed up by hard verifiable evidence, sound unbiased reasoning, and good logic.
    I also bet that this isn't the first time you've used that post to spam a place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Thanks for the heads up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 zakah1

King Mob wrote: »
    I bet all that backed up by hard verifiable evidence, sound unbiased reasoning, and good logic.
    I also bet that this isn't the first time you've used that post to spam a place.

you sound bitter. The video explains how the media manipulated people into becoming blind fanatical supporters of Obama

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Ahh now, it seems that anything backed by the media must be a conspiracy. I quite liked McCains concession speech and a few of his "crowd control" speeches also. He seemed like a nice man and all but he had the idiot for a VP and there was a split in the usual Republican supporters (which was heard at the concession speech).

Faux was behind the Republicans to the bitter end, with the whole Osama/Obama and general attacks on the man. It was great watching that channel on the night.

But Obama hasn't changed anything or came through on his promises yet, his hands might be tied on a lot of issues or he just could be full of empty promises. I must admit, I was a bit emotional when I seen him and the family up on stage when they won. Its historic for obvious reasons but wait it out and see.

Thats if he gets a chance and some redneck nutjob doesn't...

• Advertisement

zakah1 wrote: »
    you sound bitter. The video explains how the media manipulated people into becoming blind fanatical supporters of Obama
    Right yea. The reason you lack any logic, reason and evidence is because I'm bitter.
    And I'm obviously a blind Obama fanatic because I'm skeptical of your claim that he's an Illuminati.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭therewillbe

may I say That I like the idea of a NAZI STYLE STATE,at least you know your place in society :D.... to the theme of the x files

Right yea. The reason you lack any logic, reason and evidence is because I'm bitter.
    And I'm obviously a blind Obama fanatic because I'm skeptical of your claim that he's an Illuminati.

You didnt even watch the video and you're "skeptical"???

You want evidence for what, that he is a Zionist?
    1) He said he supports Israel
    2) He spoke in support of Zionism
    3) His chief advisor is a Zionist Jew
    4) He is financed by Zionist Jews such as David Axelrod
    5) The Zionist controled media supports him
    6) He condemned Palestinian resistance to Israeli attacks as "terrorism"
    7) He wants more troops in Afghanistan
    8) He wants to bomb Pakistan
    9) He said killing Muslim civilians is ok
    10) He has an ex-Israeli soldier in his admin

Is that enough or do you want me to go on?

The videos that I made however dont look as much into the evidence (because the evidence is already out there and it is OBVIOUS with anyone with eyes to see). So the videos go deeper and actually explain HOW the manipulation works and why.

Is that enough or do you want me to go on?

The videos that I made however dont look as much into the evidence (because the evidence is already out there and it is OBVIOUS with anyone with eyes to see). So the videos go deeper and actually explain HOW the manipulation works and why.

Ah so we're taking quote out of context now too? Yay!

I never said he wasn't a zionist I said he's not an Illuminati.

Also I have yet to see anything to suggest the media is "Zionist controlled."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

I never said he wasn't a zionist I said he's not an Illuminati.

Do you think he is a Zionist?

I haven't a breeze the effort and time it takes to make a video, but if i did I would be extremely insulted if someone felt free to criticise it and qusetion it without even viewing it. Why don't you watch it first?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

evidence?

Evidence?

Evidence

Evidence that David Axelrod is a Zionist?

yeah cause Fox news were just his biggest cheerleaders!

What would you describe rocket attacks against Israeli civilians other than terrorism?

No he wants to refocus resources in Afghanistan. Would you rather he give it up to a regime that behead women for adultery in soccer stadiums?

No he's said he'll pursue Taliban and Al Qaeda into Pakistan.

Really? Where?

Who and at what level?

bat guano.

If youre asking for evidence then its obvious you know absolutely nothing about Obama

Dont worry though I'll show you.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=etWLwrvT2vo

Do some reading on Dennis Ross, Obamas Jewish
    middle east policy advisor.

Diogenes wrote: »
    Evidence that David Axelrod is a Zionist?
    He is Jewish and supports Israel/Zionism.

yeah cause Fox news were just his biggest cheerleaders!

Explained that on the video

What would you describe rocket attacks against Israeli civilians other than terrorism?

What would you call the bombing of Palestine?
    The Zionists invaded Palestine and are killing its people, not the other way around. The Palestinians are resisting the occupation.

No he wants to refocus resources in Afghanistan. Would you rather he give it up to a regime that behead women for adultery in soccer stadiums?

Would you prefer the Pro-American warlords who kill people just to steal their money and rape young women?

No he's said he'll pursue Taliban and Al Qaeda into Pakistan.

Yes but by BOMBING PAKISTAN. He even said he is willing to kill innocent Pakistani civilians in order to get to bin Laden:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_MeRDQx0Ys
    Its on 4:50

Really? Where?

Same place as above

Who and at what level?

Rahm Emanuel, his Chief of Staff

Do you think he is a Zionist?

I haven't a breeze the effort and time it takes to make a video, but if i did I would be extremely insulted if someone felt free to criticise it and qusetion it without even viewing it. Why don't you watch it first?

Because given this guy's reasoning it honestly does not seem worth an hour of my time.

If youre asking for evidence then its obvious you know absolutely nothing about Obama

Dont worry though I'll show you.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=etWLwrvT2vo

Do some reading on Dennis Ross, Obamas Jewish
    middle east policy advisor.

He is Jewish and supports Israel/Zionism.

Explained that on the video

What would you call the bombing of Palestine?
    The Zionists invaded Palestine and are killing its people, not the other way around. The Palestinians are resisting the occupation.

Would you prefer the Pro-American warlords who kill people just to steal their money and rape young women?

Yes but by BOMBING PAKISTAN. He even said he is willing to kill innocent Pakistani civilians in order to get to bin Laden:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_MeRDQx0Ys
    Its on 4:50

Same place as above

So supporting Israel = Illuminati?
    Winning logic there.

More Obama appointees.

From the Pakistani Daily Times; By Khalid Hasan

"WASHINGTON: Another of President-elect Barack Obama’s appointments has been greeted with disbelief by Pakistani-Americans and liberal members of the Indian community because Sonal Shah, the adviser picked up by Obama for his transition team, is known for her links to communal Hindu organisations.

Vishwa Hari Parishad (VHP) and its student wing Bajrang Dal are believed to have been involved in the massacre of over 2,000 Muslims in Gujarat and for the last three months have been carrying out a sustained campaign against Indian Christians in Orissa.

Sonal Shah has been the national coordinator for VHP-America and her father has been associated with the Overseas Friends of the BJP. Further, her organisation IndiCorps works with a VHP-sponsored initiative called the Ekal Vidyalayas – or single-teacher schools with a curriculum steeped in instilling hatred against non-Hindu religious minorities. Ekal Vidyalayas have played a key role in anti-minority violence in the states of Orissa and Madhya Pradesh. IndiCorps founders also have a close relationship with controversial Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi.

According to Vijay Prashad, Chairman of South Asian history and director of international studies at Trinity College, Hartford, Connecticut, Sonal Shah’s Houston-based parents were “not only in the ecumenical Gujarati Samaj, but also in the far more cruel organisations of the Hindu Right, such as the Vishwa Hindu Parishad, the Overseas Friends of the BJP and the Ekal Vidyalaya.

Shah’s parents, Ramesh and Kokila, not only work as volunteers for these outfits, but they also held positions of authority in them. Their daughter was not far behind. She was an active member of the VHPA, the US branch of the most virulently fascistic outfit within India. The VHP’s head, Ashok Singhal, believes that his organisation should ‘inculcate a fear psychosis among (India’s) Muslim community.’ This was Shah’s boss.

Till 2001, Shah was the National Coordinator of the VHPA.” In 2004, the hard Right government in Gujarat honoured Shah with the Pride of Gujarat (Gujarat Garima) award.”

Dennis Ross; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED2aaB9l878

So supporting Israel = Illuminati?
    Winning logic there.

Well that proves he is a Zionist.

As for the Illuminati they were the ones who created Zionism. Obama belongs to the Illuminati royal bloodlines, he is related to Bush, Cheney and others in the family through his mothers side.

I have actually made another video explaining how the Illuminati links to Zionism, and to Obama:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SzitTrNjzzY
    (watch all 3 parts or else you wont understand the video)

Obama belongs to the Illuminati royal bloodlines, he is related to Bush, Cheney and others in the family through his mothers side.
    That is pure and utter bull****. You have anything in the slightest to back this up? (I'm talking actual verifiable evidence.)

That is pure and utter bull****. You have anything in the slightest to back this up? (I'm talking actual verifiable evidence.)

http://www.wargs.com/political/obama.html

Yes that a list of his ancestors. What's your point?

Obama himself admitted that he is related to Cheney, its not even a secret so I dont know why you are denying it.

Heres a vodeo of Cheneys wife talking about it: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dl0V_2kZzNA

• Advertisement

Obama himself admitted that he is related to Cheney, its not even a secret so I dont know why you are denying it.

Heres a vodeo of Cheneys wife talking about it: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dl0V_2kZzNA
    8th cousins. Not exactly close. But do you have any evidence for this "Illuminati royal bloodlines" nonsense?

Yes that a list of his ancestors. What's your point?

Bush family common ancestors - "6162 Samuel Hinckley, b. ... , d. Barnstable, Mass., 31 Oct. 1662
    m. Hawkhurst, co. Kent, 17 May 1617 6163 Sarah Soole, b. ... , d. Barnstable, Mass., 18 Aug. 1656

Bush family common ancestors - "6162 Samuel Hinckley, b. ... , d. Barnstable, Mass., 31 Oct. 1662
    m. Hawkhurst, co. Kent, 17 May 1617 6163 Sarah Soole, b. ... , d. Barnstable, Mass., 18 Aug. 1656
    Where you getting this from?

Also 1656 and 1662? If you go back that far I'm probably related to Bush and Obama.

And who exactly does this prove that he's part of Illuminati royalty?

Where you getting this from?

Also 1656 and 1662? If you go back that far I'm probably related to Bush and Obama.

And who exactly does this prove that he's part of Illuminati royalty?

If you look into his ancestors (who are also the ancestors of Bush, Kerry, Cheney, and many other famous politicians and even actors) youll find that they were the kings of idol worshipping pagans.

Pharaohs, Kings, even Alexander the Great belonged to this bloodline. They believe only they have the right to rule over humanity.

If you look into his ancestors (who are also the ancestors of Bush, Kerry, Cheney, and many other famous politicians and even actors) youll find that they were the kings of idol worshipping pagans.

Pharaohs, Kings, even Alexander the Great belonged to this bloodline. They believe only they have the right to rule over humanity.

Evidence? Anything at all?
    How do you know "They believe only they have the right to rule over humanity" exactly?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

OK Mob, before I join this debat I will ASK YOU Have you watched the youtube documentaries that the OP posted, the thing that we are discussing in this thread, I havent yet so I wont get into a debate about them, but I am going to tonight when I get home.

OK Mob, before I join this debat I will ASK YOU Have you watched the youtube documentaries that the OP posted, the thing that we are discussing in this thread, I havent yet so I wont get into a debate about them, but I am going to tonight when I get home.
    Nope. Given this guy's arguments here I don't think I want to invest the time or bandwidth.
    But if he's done the research I'm sure he can post the evidence for this Illuminati royalty stuff, if it exists.

Edit: watched the first video posted. "Kabbalist witchcraft religion of the jews." Seriously?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

OK then

raise the ponts that you hade contention with in the first part of the video.

We'll do this one vid at a time if that eats into your precious time less

OK then

We'll do this one vid at a time if that eats into your precious time less

What the complete misrepresentation of kabbalah and the jewish people?
    And the evidence the Jewish Illuminati founded America: There's a star of David on the dollar.
    Then there's a whole bunch of speculation on an unproven premise.
    Then a nice little non sequiter at the end with some 9/11 silliness.

Do you actually realise what kind of nonsense you are defending MC?
    We're talking David Icke levels of ridiculous.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Here's one of his claims

He claims Emanuel served in the Israeli Army.

Emanuel never served in the Israeli Army he was 12 when the six day war occured.

Shall we try another basic factual error, it's little surprising that our one remaining active mod is so quick to defend anti semitism.

Advertisement