Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How the ILLUMINATI made Baraxk Obama President

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

Diogenes wrote: »
    Here's one of his claims

He claims Emanuel served in the Israeli Army.

Emanuel never served in the Israeli Army he was 12 when the six day war occured.

Shall we try another basic factual error, it's little surprising that our one remaining active mod is so quick to defend anti semitism.

Israel has had an army since the six day war you know. As far as I am aware he did offer to join the Israeli army, can't remember exactly if it ever came about. He is definitely the son of an Israeli resistance/terrorist Irgun.Also, may I ask where the anti semitism is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Israel has had an army since the six day war you know. As far as I am aware he did offer to join the Israeli army, can't remember exactly if it ever came about.

So you've no evidence then?

I mentioned the six day war because he was in Israeli at the time. There was a stream of volunteers from around the world volunteered to join the IDF at the time.
    He is definitely the son of an Israeli resistance/terrorist Irgun.

A friend of mine regularly has his Idi Amin's nephew over to babysit her children, should she not do so, on the off chance he might murder them.
    Also, may I ask where the anti semitism is?

This forum allows casual anti semitism. If someone is a Jew, many members of this forum, assume that they are therefore automatically a hardline Zionist hell bent on genocide.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

King Mob wrote: »
    Evidence? Anything at all?
    How do you know "They believe only they have the right to rule over humanity" exactly?

He gives you evidence, you want evidence of something else, until you find a point to which there is no evidence, and disregard all his other points. Similar ****e from Diogenes, picking and choosing points and evidence in order to appear to be correct in the end, jokers. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,233 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Kernel wrote: »
    He gives you evidence, you want evidence of something else, until you find a point to which there is no evidence, and disregard all his other points. Similar ****e from Diogenes, picking and choosing points and evidence in order to appear to be correct in the end, jokers. :rolleyes:
    And what evidence did he supply of "Illuminati royal bloodlines" did he provide exactly? You know that being a central point to his theory and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

And what evidence did he supply of "Illuminati royal bloodlines" did he provide exactly? You know that being a central point to his theory and all.

He's supplied evidence to most of your and Diogenes' questions, which you whittle down and disregard, focusing on the point which cannot be proven in your mind. Illuminati = secret organisation. Secret organisations by definition tend not to scatter evidence of their existence or intentions to the profane. Either way, I'm wasting my time and I know it.

• Advertisement

Kernel wrote: »
    He's supplied evidence to most of your and Diogenes' questions, which you whittle down and disregard, focusing on the point which cannot be proven in your mind. Illuminati = secret organisation. Secret organisations by definition tend not to scatter evidence of their existence or intentions to the profane. Either way, I'm wasting my time and I know it.

Seems your definition of evidence is different to mine.
    The only thing he has shown evidence for is that Cheney's wife said he and Obama are very distant cousins and that Obama has some Jews in his cabinet. Oh and showed that he likes to take quote very much out of context.

He has yet to show any evidence for a zionist controlled media, a zionist created USA or the Illuminati bloodlines nonsense.
    And if he doesn't have evidence for this due to cover ups or whatever know exactly does he know about it?

Have you actually seen the videos btw? Do you realise the absolute nonsense you defending?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Top marks for imagination

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Im actually surprised hes being so quiet about the issue. Its fairly stupid that the next American president has no comment on such an event. Looks like it might smear peoples opinions. Change indeed.

Im actually surprised hes being so quiet about the issue. Its fairly stupid that the next American president has no comment on such an event. Looks like it might smear peoples opinions. Change indeed.
    Which issue? The one in Gaza?

So you've no evidence then?

Do now, "The prospective chief-of-staff himself volunteered to serve in Israel's army during the first Gulf War of 1991 - rust-proofing brakes in northern military bases, Israeli media reports. " - http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7702408.stm
    I mentioned the six day war because he was in Israeli at the time. There was a stream of volunteers from around the world volunteered to join the IDF at the time.
    Fair enough.

A friend of mine regularly has his Idi Amin's nephew over to babysit her children, should she not do so, on the off chance he might murder them.
    Man you've got some interesting friends. The apple never falls far from the tree, especially in politics. Proof that his father was a murdering zionist is not proof that Rahm is, but it is a very good indicator.

This forum allows casual anti semitism. If someone is a Jew, many members of this forum, assume that they are therefore automatically a hardline Zionist hell bent on genocide.

I don't I have great respect for these non-zionist Jews.

http://zope.gush-shalom.org/home/en/events/1231029 ...
    http://anilnetto.com/uncategorized/huge-anti-war-p ...

• Advertisement

Do now, "The prospective chief-of-staff himself volunteered to serve in Israel's army during the first Gulf War of 1991 - rust-proofing brakes in northern military bases, Israeli media reports. " - http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7702408.stm
    Didn't you claim that the BBC is controlled by the Zionists?
    Why do you use it as a source?

Didn't you claim that the BBC is controlled by the Zionists?
    Why do you use it as a source?

I am pandering. Besides, I was looking for a BBC report on the Israeli's use of white phosporous, war crime. Doesn't seem to be there

So there's a claim he apparently volunteered for military service in 1991, at er, the age of 41?

[wuote]
    Man you've got some interesting friends. The apple never falls far from the tree, especially in politics.
    [/quote]

Conjecture speculation and ignorance. This kid is a nice kind bright sweet kid, who's uncle tried to murder his father.
    Proof that his father was a murdering zionist is not proof that Rahm is, but it is a very good indicator.

Thats a piece of contemptible logic. "Have you no humanity?" (sic) Is a son guilty for the sins of his father?

Your reasonings is both contemptible and unreasonable in any civilized society

And yet you are willing to sanction or condone language on this forum which suggests that every jew is a zionist.

I am pandering. Besides, I was looking for a BBC report on the Israeli's use of white phosporous, war crime. Doesn't seem to be there
    Here's a scary mind blowing thought. Maybe they don't?

You seem perfectly willing to quote the BBC when they seem to support your theories but cry conspiracy any time they show evidence against them. Why is that?

Which issue? The one in Gaza?
    Oh.. I got my threads mixed! But yes, Gaza.

No, its "legal" if they use it as a "smokescreen". Evil **** it is. There is a thread about it on the military forum and the last few pages of the politics thread mention it.

Oh.. I got my threads mixed! But yes, Gaza.
    We got to remember he ain't president just yet and has been on holiday according to the BBC. But hopefully he'll clarify his position soon.

So there's a claim he apparently volunteered for military service in 1991, at er, the age of 41? /quote]
    YEah, 5'5 too, what difference does age make?

[wuote]
    Man you've got some interesting friends. The apple never falls far from the tree, especially in politics.
    Conjecture speculation and ignorance. This kid is a nice kind bright sweet kid, who's uncle tried to murder his father.

Apologies for the misunderstanding. I have no doubt. I'd like to make clear I was making reference to Emanuel not the babysitter.

Thats a piece of contemptible logic. "Have you no humanity?" (sic) Is a son guilty for the sins of his father?

Course not. However, I feel he is very likely to be influenced by his fathers extremist ideals. Emanuel has sins all of his own making.
    Your reasonings is both contemptible and unreasonable in any civilized society
    Harsh.

And yet you are willing to sanction or condone language on this forum which suggests that every jew is a zionist.
    Absolutely not. Example, http://www.nkusa.org/. That is not to say some jews are zionist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 zakah1

What the complete misrepresentation of kabbalah and the jewish people?
    And the evidence the Jewish Illuminati founded America: There's a star of David on the dollar.
    Then there's a whole bunch of speculation on an unproven premise.

On that video I just showed clips of a longer video of Texe Marrs that provides a lot of evidence for Israel controlling the US.

Here is the video:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8328286859954313844&ei=QJNiSbbyDKj22wKH0ZWXBQ&q=mystery+babylon&hl=en

Here's one of his claim.

He claims Emanuel served in the Israeli Army.

Emanuel never served in the Israeli Army he was 12 when the six day war occured.

This was stated by a number of people, but denied by Emanuel himself, however at the very least he worked in the Israeli Defence Force, which is no better than being in the Army, so either way he is loyal to Israel and is a Zionist.

Then a nice little non sequiter at the end with some 9/11 silliness. .

If you still believe the official 9/11 story, then I guess there is really no point arguing with you.

Iactually expose Anti-semitism. Arabs are Semites, Zionists are racist against Arabs, so Zionists are the real anti-semites. Not to mention the fact that many Zionists themselves are not semites at all...

lol, when did I ever say or even imply that every Jew is a Zionist???

A Zionist is someone who believes Jews have the right to occupy Palestine/Israel simply for being Jews and the Arabs living there should just shup up or be killed.

There are many Jews who are against Zionism, but Obamas Jewish friends are themselves Zionists, as is Obama himself. Even Biden who is not Jewish actually admitted that he is still a Zionist despite being a gentile.

So although most Zionists are Jewish, not all Zionists are Jews and not all Jews are Zionists.

Also the term "Jew" is hard to define as it is used for a religion and a supposed "race" (actually many races, as there are black Jews, brown Jews and white Jews...)

We got to remember he ain't president just yet and has been on holiday according to the BBC. But hopefully he'll clarify his position soon.

He has praised Israel numerous times and calls Paletinian resistance "terrorism". He is very deceptive, trying to appear "different" when in fact if anything he is worse than Bush as he is very deceptive.

• Advertisement

Apologies for the misunderstanding. I have no doubt. I'd like to make clear I was making reference to Emanuel not the babysitter.

Ah so if I have this clear, if you're the relative of central African Dictator who engaged in war crimes, then of course, we shouldn't be prejudiced against you, but if you're a relative of man who was engaged in terrorist activity, well then "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree".

Does the cognitive dissonance in your thought process give you migraines? Because it should.

Course not. However, I feel he is very likely to be influenced by his fathers extremist ideals. Emanuel has sins all of his own making.

While the nephew of a dictator who killed and ate won't be. Seriously? Are you aware of the concept of a paradox?
    Harsh.

But fair, and accurate.

Absolutely not. Example, http://www.nkusa.org/. That is not to say some jews are zionist.

yet you are claiming that this man is an extremist zionist without any evidence.
    This was stated by a number of people, but denied by Emanuel himself, however at the very least he worked in the Israeli Defence Force, which is no better than being in the Army, so either way he is loyal to Israel and is a Zionist.

The IDF is the Israeli Army. STATED BY WHOM, AND WHERE You're the one making the claim the onus is on you to support it.

Contemptible.

zakah1 wrote: »
    On that video I just showed clips of a longer video of Texe Marrs that provides a lot of evidence for Israel controlling the US.

Here is the video:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8328286859954313844&ei=QJNiSbbyDKj22wKH0ZWXBQ&q=mystery+babylon&hl=en
    Seriously? How can you do anything but laugh at this guy?
    Secret star of david? Kabalistic witchcraft religon of the jews? Seriously?
    If you still believe the official 9/11 story, then I guess there is really no point arguing with you.
    Yep cause it's not like I've examined the arguments of the 911 "truthers" and found them to be full of poor evidence and logical fallacy and all round ignorance and dishonesty.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Here is the video:

Watched the first few minutes. Im my eyes he ruins his own credibility straight away by referring to the bible as a source that can tell the future. AntiChrists etc. Taking one thing, and trying to bolt on his own meanings to them.

Ah so if I have this clear, if you're the relative of central African Dictator who engaged in war crimes, then of course, we shouldn't be prejudiced against you, but if you're a relative of man who was engaged in terrorist activity, well then "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree".

With respect, what has this got to do with your friends babysitter???

I refrained from commenting on someone I had heard of before, is that wrong?

It is not beyond comprehension that a terrorist father can pass on some of his ideals to his son. Do You disagree?
    Does the cognitive dissonance in your thought process give you migraines? Because it should.

Maybe, or maybe not. I have no idea what that that means. :pac:

While the nephew of a dictator who killed and ate won't be. Seriously? Are you aware of the concept of a paradox?
    Again, your babysitter has nothing at all to do with Emanuel Snr being an admitted terrorist and Jnr an obvious zionista.

yet you are claiming that this man is an extremist zionist without any evidence.

How would you describe him? Maybe I can use that description too, cos' you seem to know it all.

Contemptible.[/quote]

With respect, what has this got to do with your friends babysitter???

It is not beyond comprehension that a terrorist father can pass on some of his ideals to his son. Do You disagree?

So to be clear we should be suspicious of Emanuel because during the incredibly difficult period of 1931-1948 his father was a member of a miltia. Yet we shouldn't be concerned about Idi Amin's nephew.

Whats the difference.

Oh and Emanuel's father went on to become a noted doctor.

Maybe, or maybe not. I have no idea what that that means. :pac:

Essentially you're saying it's okay to prejudge Emanuel because of his father's politics, but not okay to prejudge Idi Amin's nephew because of his uncle's behaviour.

It's a nonsense double standard.

Again, your babysitter has nothing at all to do with Emanuel Snr being an admitted terrorist and Jnr an obvious zionista.

Do you know much about the region's history during the period his father was active. And please tell me what a "zionista" is.

How would you describe him? Maybe I can use that description too, cos' you seem to know it all.

You're the one making the claim about the man's politics. The onus Is on YOU, to support YOUR claims.

The IDF is the Israeli Army. STATED BY WHOM, AND WHERE You're the one making the claim the onus is on you to support it.

did u even read my post? I didnt say they are the same

Watched the first few minutes. Im my eyes he ruins his own credibility straight away by referring to the bible as a source that can tell the future. AntiChrists etc. Taking one thing, and trying to bolt on his own meanings to them.

Im not even christian but I wasnt put off, because his evidence doesnt come from the Bible

So to be clear we should be suspicious of Emanuel because during the incredibly difficult period of 1931-1948 his father was a member of a miltia. Yet we shouldn't be concerned about Idi Amin's nephew.

It was quite a difficult time for the Irgun Victims Too.

Militia? Please, Irgun was described as a terrorist organization by The New York Times newspaper,[2][3], The Times (of London) [4][5], the Anglo-American Committee of Enquiry[6], and prominent world and Jewish figures, such as Winston Churchill[7], Hannah Arendt, Albert Einstein, and many others.[8"

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irgun[/quote]

To be fair that is you putting words in my mouth.
    Whats the difference.

I'm guessing the nephew was not raised by Idi Amin. Negating the impact. Much as my father has had much influence on my life and my uncles little to none, and I would expect this to be the norm. Also assuming here that Idi Amin played a role in raising his own children. "Until 2003, Taban Amin, Idi Amin's eldest son, was the leader of West Nile Bank Front (WNBF), a rebel group opposed to the government of Yoweri Museveni. In 2005...On 3 August 2007, Faisal Wangita, one of Amin's sons, was convicted for playing a role in a murder in London" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idi_amin#Family_and_associates. So you could say the apple didnät fall too far from the tree here. I refuse to be drawn into offending an innocent kid though.
    Oh and Emanuel's father went on to become a noted doctor.

Good for him.

Essentially you're saying it's okay to prejudge Emanuel because of his father's politics, but not okay to prejudge Idi Amin's nephew because of his uncle's behaviour.

Who is prejudging? it is not because of his fathers politics in any case. It is for me a dual-citizen Israeli who volunteered for a war effort of a seperate state is bound to have a seperate agenda, or at least innapropriate sympathies for that state.

"In an interview with Ma’ariv, Emanuel’s father, Dr. Benjamin Emanuel, said he was convinced that his son’s appointment would be good for Israel. “Obviously he will influence the president to be pro-Israel,” he was quoted as saying. “Why wouldn’t he be? What is he, an Arab? He’s not going to clean the floors of the White House.”

More Rahmbo.

"At a dinner to celebrate President Clinton's first election victory, Mr Emanuel began to name those who he believed had earned his enmity. As he listed the names of those he saw as traitors, he grabbed a steak knife, stood up and began plunging the knife into the table and shouting "Dead! Dead! Dead!" after each name."
    It's a nonsense double standard. [/quote]

This is to give you some idea of his patriotism:
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2007-01-28-pelosi-side_x.htm

Do you know much about the region's history during the period his father was active. And please tell me what a "zionista" is.

Embarrisngly, not as much as i would like. A zionista is a typo I am afraid.

You're the one making the claim about the man's politics. The onus Is on YOU, to support YOUR claims.
    I'd still be interested in your opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Shush Sofa, Mob Dosent hold an opinion, just a counterpoint to any opinion postulated here.

I am getting tired of it meself

Advertisement