Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] BRAND NEW boards fifa club team

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭RALEIGH_BURNER2

Axwell wrote: »
    One game and you think you are amazing. Having craic is one thing but its funny really the way your going on coming in gloating like a 7 year old. Chalk this one down to luck, every team has a bad day.

As for you being new to this,maybe you should consider that coming on acting like a twat isnt the best appoach and might be why people dont have much time for you or your replies on the threads.

I know it may seem like that but having played with you and against you and i believe we were better and will be if we play again.

Acting like a twat? I'll admit i'm controversial and i am gloating right now but just because you seem to spend your life on this, it isn't necessary to call me a twat! On that note you and your colleague Richie seem to be the ones dishing out all the insults like little kids!!;););)

Time for me?? In all honesty I don't mind who does or doesn't have time for me, I dont base my popularity status in relation to peoples perceptions of me on an online forum.
    One other thing you obviously have a lot of time for me considering the amount of correspondence we've had over the past week.:p:p

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Sorry now, but how is "How does it feel to be put to the sword by your beloved Man Utd" constitute "expressing" an opinion exactly?

It was a question with a slight dig in it i didnt know it would be taken wrong by you, sorry about that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

It was a question with a slight dig in it

You seem to have avoided my question completely: how was this "expressing an opinion", as you put it?

You seem to have avoided my question completely: how was this "expressing an opinion", as you put it?

I'll admit i did go too far with utd comment in hindsight i shouldn't have had a go at you about it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I'll admit i did go too far with utd comment in hindsight i shouldn't have had a go at you about it.

gloats like a twat, acts like a twat...must be a twat ;)

I was referrring to slagging richie bout us beating him with utd not the gloating part!

Twat, Is that the only insult you have?
    Get a grip on yourself, i made a dig about the game earlier and you really blew it out of proportion.
    You really enjoy arguing on a forum don't you, says a lot about you doesn't it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Twat, Is that the only insult you have?

Get a grip on yourself, i made a dig about the game earlier and you really blew it out of proportion.

You really enjoy arguing on a forum don't you, says a lot about you doesn't it.

Your the one who came in gloating like a 7 year old what does that say about you exactly? Last time i looked you had decided to leave the team so i dont know why you're here apart from to act like a child

Axwell wrote: »
    Your the one who came in gloating like a 7 year old what does that say about you exactly? Last time i looked you had decided to leave the team so i dont know why your hear apart from to act like a child

You really don't have to be a certain age to gloat do you?
    As the victim i see how your pissed but by you getting so wound up that comment worked it's magic.:p

As a registered member of Boards i am free to post on threads as i please, i'm sure there would have been comment passed by you had the scoreline been in your favor and I know I or anyone on my team would not have "thrown the toys out of the pram" bout it.

Ok so, but could you please stop spamming up our thread as we are gone way off the topic of our humble boards team. ;)

Alright alright, i agree it isn't a pleasant experience trying to go through everything a bit of an eye sore really!
    Hopefully the Re-Match is soon though:)

You really don't have to be a certain age to gloat do you?

I apologise i didnt realise you actually are 7
    As the victim i see how your pissed but by you getting so wound up that comment worked it's magic.:p

That comment alone sums up why we called you a twat...
    As a registered member of Boards i am free to post on threads as i please, i'm sure there would have been comment passed by you had the scoreline been in your favor and I know I or anyone on my team would not have "thrown the toys out of the pram" bout it.

Actually being the know it all that you are you will find in time you're wrong, go post on the soccer forum for example if thats the case and come back to me.
    Also as for you or your team, this thread is like a play centre with all the toys you threw out of the pram last week before you decided to leave. :rolleyes:

Now if you would kindly stop trolling and spamming our thread for the Boards Club Team. Thanks.

• Advertisement

Axwell you may want to check your PM!
    As requested i amn't gonna spam your page anymore

Axwell you may want to check your PM!
    As requested i amn't gonna spam your page anymore

Dont be a smartass sending me pms instead and dont spam my inbox either with your personal abuse thanks if you plan to keep posting on boards. Go read the rules and charter as you seem to be unaware of some of the etiquette and rules on here.

p.s. please at least read the replies you get on here too, i said try post on the soccer forum on boards seen as you think you can post anywhere you want and are such a know it all, not on any soccer forum elsewhere who might be lucky enough to share your wisdom.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

MOD: Guys, I'm keeping a close eye on this. Please read the charters and apply them to your future posts. This thread is for the Boards Club, not for gauding or personal insults. Lets draw a line under this now.

If not, I will take immediate action for any infarctions of the charter.

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Lets draw a line under this now

;) DONE! ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

;) DONE! ;)

There's gaps in that line, like your defence last night!! :p

Mr Moon wrote: »
    There's gaps in that line, like your defence last night!! :p

:D looks like there was double the amount of gaps in yours so. I filled in your gaps! :D

EVERTON 2-4 SCHALKE

You up for some more friendlies tonight? I played 3 lads last night before I asked you for some games. I mean like, look at this:

First lad: doing tricks for no reason like a twat when he was Inter and I was Schalke

Second lad: Custom Man United with Kaka and co

Third lad: Quit when losing

You up for some more friendlies tonight? The twat you know is better than the twat you don't, as they say ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

:D looks like there was double the amount of gaps in yours so. I filled in your gaps! :D

EVERTON 2-4 SCHALKE

You up for some more friendlies tonight? I played 3 lads last night before I asked you for some games. I mean like, look at this:

First lad: doing tricks for no reason like a twat when he was Inter and I was Schalke

Second lad: Custom Man United with Kaka and co

Third lad: Quit when losing

You up for some more friendlies tonight? The twat you know is better than the twat you don't, as they say ;)

And that was from 2-0 down, you hammered me in the second half, I couldn't deal with it, I was just too happy to be beating you :p

Don't think I'll be on tonight, if I keep up this trend it wont be too long till I'm divorced!! :D

Advertisement