Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Predictions: 2009

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭suey71

If I may be so bold as to predicted what will happen next year.

1. Swine Flu will kill billions. The people will be unprepaired for the scale of it. Nobody will be able to make money to feed their families.
    World economy and Governments will shut down due to the flu which will put the world into a Dark age and i mean Dark.(all planned in advance).
    ie. Too many people on Earth.

2.An Astroid will hit the Earth making what happened in No.1 worse. Tidal waves will wreck coastal cities and many inland cities too, due to their size and speed. This is why I believe the ancient races in S. America and Tibet etc. built their new cities so high in the mountains.
    Basically we'll all have to start over again. Like the last few times.

I believe its all a big cycle and the only people that know this are preparing for it right now. Look at Denver Airport. And the fact that the really Super Elite a snapping up properties near it. Its a huge shelter. Its also 1 mile above sea level.

When this is all over these people will so the seeds of civilization once again.

Im really sorry about the negativity in this post I really am, but I feel it in my guts that its happening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

suey71 wrote: »
    If I may be so bold as to predicted what will happen next year.

1. Swine Flu will kill billions. The people will be unprepaired for the scale of it. Nobody will be able to make money to feed their families.
    World economy and Governments will shut down due to the flu which will put the world into a Dark age and i mean Dark.(all planned in advance).
    ie. Too many people on Earth.

2.An Astroid will hit the Earth making what happened in No.1 worse. Tidal waves will wreck coastal cities and many inland cities too, due to their size and speed. This is why I believe the ancient races in S. America and Tibet etc. built their new cities so high in the mountains.
    Basically we'll all have to start over again. Like the last few times.

I believe its all a big cycle and the only people that know this are preparing for it right now. Look at Denver Airport. And the fact that the really Super Elite a snapping up properties near it. Its a huge shelter. Its also 1 mile above sea level.

When this is all over these people will so the seeds of civilization once again.

Im really sorry about the negativity in this post I really am, but I feel it in my guts that its happening.

Well I don't think the swine flu will kill tht many nor would it have global effect, it was created in the lab for specific purpose. The main one we all know, is to create panick and fear. Reptillans like this. And the other is to have ethnic cleansing. I believe its to kill certain kinds of people, who the desired DNA genetics that are awakened people. I heard some people talking about this. Don't take my own word on it. Its just a possibility.

The other is that, they are a few people who are working in Antartica and have seen Nibru in the sky. It's approaching earth. so the ancient records of the red destroyer is not as bull**** as it appears

The sad thing is people are so dumb to the point, we really are behaving like sheep and cattle. When the times comes we are just mouth to grassfood and boom...

Suey17 your right these are cycles, the whole planet changes, as it has every few thousands years since the creation of earth, every few millions years we have devastation far worse than poleshifts. Every 52 million years we have a dinosaur extinction event... We are customed to only night and day, but the clocks go far beyond earth so yes earth follows the clock of the milky way and beyond. The ancients knew this, that's why alot of them survived. Or should I say occultists/Illuminati. It's why people don't understand that people in power use ancient knowledge of certain subjects that I have mentioned on here. People tend to think that people in power go about their lives living in downing street and Washington watching the game like we do. They don't they are masters of mastering reality. The are time keepers. They are occulists. They are illuminious. Yes alot of them are reptillian. Whether you believe it or not. Earth isn't pure and rhyming as it sounds. They are other songs played that none of you will ever know about.

I personally believe some dinosaurs survived too, and evolved into a humanoid two legs and two limbs. The Troodon was simalar size to monkeys and were very simalar to them apart from the fact one was reptillan and the other was mamamalian. And they either left before the great catylsm or evolved shortly after the creaustation period. Sorry about spelling. The amazing thing we had a species of dinosaurs that was as smart as the monkey just before the great catylsm;) What to say that they evolved like us and took all their traces to another world, only to come back as earth was ruled by mammals. They are illuminious and play with humanity behind scenes. Nearby stars such as Orion and Sirius are not mentioned to look lovely in the skies. lol..As we sheeple tend to think

They are just almost smarter than the vast majority of humans on earth. The ones that are aware of the world and cosmos will survive while the rest will perish.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭bubonicus

I predict nobody will win the JREF million dollar challenge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

I predict more predictions that will not come to pass.

bigeasyeah wrote: »
    I predict more predictions that will not come to pass.

I predicted you would say something like that.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Its a pity you didnt tell me before it happened.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Back on topic please. Also Mysterious, this is not the Conspiracy Theories forum, please keep the conspiracy theories to that forum. If you keep using this forum to attempt to get around your ban from the CT forum, you will be banned from here until after your CT ban is up.

I feel that something quite mysterious is going to happen, a sudden change in reality from now to the end of the year.

It's along the lines of self truth, self responsiblity, self reflection and actualization, self awarness.

Meaning that this global conciousness is starting to cause a domino effect in everyone. The Vibration of earth is changing as a result. If your aware of it, you can take advantage of it. The ascension has already started as such. It has been pre ordained if I dare to say this ;). The universe is not as random as you think,even though from the eye its appears "random" Like every year and time itself. It's not random. Every year passes, to the next accordingly.

But 2009, is the year, where the higher energies from the higher dimenensions are physically manfiesting into this reality.

The elite will collapse, i know thats a scary prediction. But the world elite is going to collapse.:) power is dispersed and the planet is changing now for the greater good. Global awarenss that is helped via the net in the beginning. Is now causing a domino effect where information and communication is going at lightening speed doubling up the ascension procces.

As for the NWO ;) that's was planned to fail :D.. E.Ts from the higher dimensions from the 6th up assigned it, the reptillians manifested it as pre ordainment. The master elite are even puppets to their masters. master's have masters, and yes this goes beyond your planet :D

Pity Nasa couldnt predict this.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

Steve will ban another ban another person

we will still have the same predictions for 2009 in 2010

3 paranomal groups will be in the media.

You will see a rise in commercial properties claiming to be haunted and charging for Investigations.

Another UFO book will come out in Ireland with dodgey video footage to sell it.

Someone on Boards will start their own Chinese lanterns company.

2012 the movie will be released,,,,ITS ONLY A MOVIE:eek:

and a closer prediction see you all on monday:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

DANNY22XX wrote: »

You will see a rise in commercial properties claiming to be haunted and charging for Investigations.

I predict that Danny will sarcastically predict more sarcastic tripe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

I predict that Danny will sarcastically predict more sarcastic tripe
    if you cant beat them join them..but no direspect ment,but,we have this thread every year and its the same all the time,,,

and who got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning,,,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Cynical but clever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭LCDeelite

Someone on Boards will start their own Chinese lanterns company...

Why would a Boardsie start a Chinese lanterns company? :confused:

I'd like to see a Boards user set up either:

a) a PA (Paranormalaholics Anonymous) clinic :pac:
    cover0317-group.jpg

or

b) a tourettes clinic
    elderly-woman-with-mouth-taped-shut-thumb5909808.jpg

or

c) a kindergarten for adults

1222059895.jpg

;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

So did anyone here "predict" Mickey J's death?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Overblood wrote: »
    So did anyone here "predict" Mickey J's death?

No.

The man's dead, ffs. Who gives a fcuck about predictions now?? Death of a legend. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭PJW

PJW wrote: »
    ding ding ding,

but looking at these predictions now they look .... well, very predictable, hindsight spose :D

I predict,
    good weather this summer
    Ireland to qualify for the world cup finals
    A dub to win the Euromillions jackpot
    and a bad one
    Osama Bin Leden to raise his head again

One up for this year and the weather's not to bad too...

Also RIP MJ

PJW wrote: »
    One up for this year and the weather's not too bad too...

Also RIP MJ

Lol. Kudos to you, PJW. :)

It's so sad about Michael Jackson. :( I know some people have been criticising, "Oh, people are mourning the death of a paedophile/child molester!" and a couple of people have even said, "It's like being sad that Gary Glitter has died". :confused:

Well, to compare Glitter (who is a PROVEN and CONVICTED paedophile) to MJ (allegations only) is really infantile and bitter; especially when you take into account that Glitter had the musical prowess and success of Kermit The f ucking Frog (probably even less than him) KErmit.jpg. I don't have a clue what 'hit(s)' Gary Glitter had, and I'm too apathetic to even bother looking it up. The fact that I would have to research Gary Glitter's 'greatest hit(s)' just speaks for its sorry, little self really.

People are regretful that a man who was talented at music is now dead. His personal life is a completely separate beast. MJ must have been weighed down with so much stress in every area of his life in recent years... I hope he's at peace now.

On a more 'esoteric' note (this is the Paranormal forum after all :rolleyes:)... My sister emailed me earlier talking about MJ's death and she said the following...

"Adrien called around last night for dinner and afterwards, we were lying on the bed listening to BBC news. Then news came in that Michael Jackson had been rushed to hospital. I told Adrien (he was busy reading sth) and he asked me why, and I said that perhaps he had had a heart attack (i had no idea at this stage, of course). Then, I found out he had last night but it hadn't been confirmed by reliable sources that he'd died until this morning. Incredible. Only 50, imagine! RIP."

That was kind of bizarre. Anyway, RIP, MJ. 2700851497_903d8bd9c9.jpg

I found this. He's so damn cute! :) I can't embed it, so here's the link. Class. :D

Oh, and MJ played in Pairc Ui Chaoimh, Cork, in 1988. He knew a good thing. Lol! :p If I had been more than a few months old, I would have f--cking went. Damn. :mad:

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Note: MJ is topical, but not on topic.

• Advertisement

Oryx wrote: »
    Note: MJ is topical, but not on topic.

Okay, sorry.. My bad?! ;)

Advertisement