Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hobbies / Sports / etc

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Play soccer & gaelic football with local clubs. Play violin for around 8 years now. Love going cinema shopping etc.. Listening to music, being with friends

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 LumpyChicken

When it comes to sport nothing does it better for me than rugby but I also really enjoy hurling and aussie rules.

My hobbies are reading, writing and some poetry. Chess is good fun and some poker now and then is good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭FredBaby!

some of you peeps have cool hobbies-kudos!
    i like to draw and make collages. i make clothes too which is kinda handy!
    i like shopping...
    music-well listening to it anyway-does that count?
    daydreaming
    writing-poetry, short stories and i even attempted a novel before! needless to say it wasnt that good!
    i used to have this deluded idea that i could act so i went to drama classes until they stopped (damn recession!) despite lack of talent they were mint!

so yeah thats it really!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I have loads of things I love to do

-Photography
    -Writing songs
    -Creating art
    -Going to the gym + swimming
    -Shopping
    -Reading
    -Make up artistry

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Cows Go µ

I mainly love reading and video games. I would almost consider talking a hobbie, considering how much I do :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Christ, I forgot I'd made a thread in C&H before :D

I now does Archery :D

Advertisement