Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bees dying off, a sign of the Apocalypse?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

King Mob wrote: »
    WOW upon closer inspection RFID chips look nothing in the slightest like Bee larva. But hey who cares about stuff like facts?

You can't possibly believe anyone takes you seriously anymore right?
    Yea your right, bee larva are white and squishy and fatter in the middle, verichips are hard and transparent and hold the same width. :rolleyes:.
    starn wrote: »
    It also says that Pie is exactly 3. If you can show me a circle which has a ratio of its circumference that is exactly 3 as opposed to 3.141592. I might be a bit more inclined to belive you

1 Kings 7:23 (King James Version)

23And he made a molten sea, ten cubits from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, and his height was five cubits: and a line of thirty cubits did compass it round about

2 Chronicles 4
    The Temple's Furnishings
    1 He made a bronze altar twenty cubits long, twenty cubits wide and ten cubits high. [a] 2 He made the Sea of cast metal, circular in shape, measuring ten cubits from rim to rim and five cubits high. It took a line of thirty cubits [c] to measure around it. 3 Below the rim, figures of bulls encircled it—ten to a cubit. [d] The bulls were cast in two rows in one piece with the Sea.
    Considering it was over 3000 years ago when they didn't have calculators.

Some people take the same argument about the earth being flat, "And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth". Isiah 11vs12 (The Scripture makes it quite clear that the earth is a sphere (Isaiah 40:22).

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Yea your right, bee larva are white and squishy and fatter in the middle, verichips are hard and transparent and hold the same width. :rolleyes:.
    So why make a comparison then it doesn't make any sense?

Some people take the same argument about the earth being flat, "And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth". Isiah 11vs12 (The Scripture makes it quite clear that the earth is a sphere (Isaiah 40:22).
    Thus the bible isn't inerrant. It's open to interpretation (some times ridiculous interpretations) and has been use from centuries to predict the end of the world. Each of those prediction were wrong. Yours is absolutely no different. Just as ridiculous and exactly as much support.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Elem

Life finds a way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭WhaLofShi

littlejp wrote: »
    I remember seein a documentary about this. The bees have recently realised that humans have been exploiting them for honey for years and have gone on strike. Once they realise the other problems this causes we can all learn to live together.

Nice one jp. That's exactly what I was going to post. Good Documentary too. Unfortunately, that sort of thing falls on deaf ears around here. The sense of humour index in the CT forum sits at a BIG FAT ZERO. They're all too busy taking RtdH seriously.

I mean, how could you take this seriously?

Some things are just better off explained with diagrams.biggrin.gif

Bee Larva.

bee25.jpg

NWO larva. eek.gif

wd2.jpg

:D:D:D Brilliant

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

can't believe no one has made teh Dr Who connection yet

• Advertisement

So why make a comparison then it doesn't make any sense? .
    Ok Ill make a change just to keep you happy they are comparable to B060 larvae, google it. :rolleyes:
    Thus the bible isn't inerrant.
    I would certainly agree with you pending on the scripture translation, certainly modern versions have a lot to be desired.
    It's open to interpretation (some times ridiculous interpretations) and has been use from centuries to predict the end of the world. Each of those prediction were wrong.
    What predictions? Source?
    Yours is absolutely no different. Just as ridiculous and exactly as much support.
    I just think that you are just oblivious to whats going on in the world today. :rolleyes:

oblivious.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

can't believe no one has made teh Dr Who connection yet

Whats the connection? Dont really watch it.

Ok Ill make a change just to keep you happy they are comparable to B060 larvae, google it. :rolleyes:
    Screw worm larvae? That's what came up and they look nothing like rfid chip. What are you on about?
    I would certainly agree with you pending on the scripture translation, certainly modern versions have a lot to be desired.
    Speak Aramaic or Greek then?
    Why regard it as inerrant prophecy when you agree it's not inerrant and open to interpretation?
    What predictions? Source?
    http://www.abhota.info/end1.htm
    Your "prediction" is exactly the same.
    I just think that you are just oblivious to whats going on in the world today. :rolleyes:
    Well it can't possibly be because your theory lacks any kind of evidence or reason or logic that would convince me.
    oblivious.jpg
    Yay more NWO style propaganda!

Whats the connection? Dont really watch it.
    The bees disappearing was mention throughout season four. turns out
    they were fleeing the coming Dalek invasion.

And to be honest that's more believable then RtdH's theories.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Isnt season 4 called Doctor who confidential or something? Only on two myself. The first 2001 (or 2002) doctor was way better.

But, you could be talking about very early Doctor who, which i havent seen and dont plan on.

What do you get when you put bees, sheep, worms and the anti journalist in a picture? **** all. lol?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

Well the Baylonians and Egytpians didnt have calculators either. Where able to calculate Pi within 1% of true value.

Unlike the flat world arguement I dont see the value of Pi being corrected anywhere else in the Bible

The screwworm is the larva of Cochliomyia hominivorax of the order Diptera, family Calliphoridae and have much in common with RFID implants in that both are injected into living warm blooded mammals.

Screw worms hatch out and can leave grevious sores. Satans 666 injected larva will be forced into you in order for you to buy and sell. (Revelation 13vs 16to 18,) This will also break out in grevious sores according to

you in the form of an implant in order for you to"buy or sell" this could be comparible to the "devils larva"and when implanted in you (By choice) will cause you to also break out in sores and subsequently damn your soul to hell.

It gets better and better every day.

It gets better and better every day.

Holy moley how could I of missed that.

Dude Im sorry if Im being blunt but if you actually belive this, you need to get help. Seriously because your clearly delusional.

starn wrote: »
    Dude Im sorry if Im being blunt but if you actually belive this, you need to get help. Seriously because your clearly delusional.

Moi?

It's pretty safe to assume that he was talking about Run to da Hills.

Screw worm larvae? That's what came up and they look nothing like rfid chip. What are you on about? !
    The screwworm is the larva of Cochliomyia hominivorax of the order Diptera, family Calliphoridae and have much in common with RFID implants in that both are injected into living warm blooded mammals.

screwworm-100x60.jpg

Screw worms hatch out and can leave grievous sores.If you accept Satan's 666 larva it will be injected into you just like the screw fly by your choice in order for you to buy and sell. When injected it will subsequently break out in grievous sores according to Revelation 16vs12.

Previous sores.
    grievoussorebb9.gif
    Speak Aramaic or Greek then?
    Why regard it as inerrant prophecy when you agree it's not inerrant and open to interpretation? !
    I know when to referee to the original when something of importance comes up. Most people in the world believes the Mark of the beast to be a tattoo on the hand / forehead, those that understand Greek knows better.

According to James Strong concordance both "in" and "on" are valid translations of the Greek word epi. Epi's many definitions include "into", "in a place", and "among", all of which perfectly describe the placement of modern day RFID implants such as Applied Digital Solution's Verichip. The Verichip is easily injected "into" the body "in a place" of the hand or forehead, and remains "among" the flesh.
    Yay more NWO style propaganda!
    No this will be you so intrigued by materialistic destructions such as your new NFC wonder mobile Phone introduced soon on the market with cashless NFC RFID technology that you will not notice it creep up on you. But of course you will think its great because it has all the latest games, camera, electronic purse, Mp3 etc.

screwworm-100x60.jpg
    Screw worms hatch out and can leave grievous sores.If you accept Satan's 666 larva it will be injected into you just like the screw fly by your choice in order for you to buy and sell. When injected it will subsequently break out in grievous sores according to Revelation 16vs12.
    Previous sores. Once inserted the Verichip bonds to the flesh by Biobond.
    grievoussorebb9.gif
    That is plain stupid. what has a screwworm to do with RFID chips? Satan's 666 larva? Get a grip.
    I know when to referee to the original when something of importance comes up. Most people in the world believes the Mark of the beast to be a tattoo on the hand / forehead, those that understand Greek knows better.

According to James Strong concordance both "in" and "on" are valid translations of the Greek word epi. Epi's many definitions include "into", "in a place", and "among", all of which perfectly describe the placement of modern day RFID implants such as Applied Digital Solution's Verichip. The Verichip is easily injected "into" the body "in a place" of the hand or forehead, and remains "among" the flesh.
    Again semantics about ONE word in the bible that leads to two very different interpretations.

How did you learn this difference between in and on in the bible as a matter of fact? Read it on some ridiculous conspiracy website and just accept it?

How do you explain all those other failed predictions?
    How do you explain all the thing about the mark of the beast you claim but aren't in the bible?
    Why do you use the bible as an inerrant source when you admit it's not?
    No this will be you so intrigued by materialistic destructions such as your new NFC wonder mobile Phone introduced soon on the market with cashless NFC RFID technology that you will not notice it creep up on you. But of course you will think its great.
    Yes sure. Because if Idon't believe your ridiculous theory I'm doomed.

That is plain stupid. what has a screwworm to do with RFID chips? Satan's 666 larva? Get a grip.

Again semantics about ONE word in the bible that leads to two very different interpretations..
    True, the Greek / King James correct while most others are false. But at that it makes absolutely no odds because anyone with any brain won't take a tattoo / implant in any form or size if it involves state/religious or monetary allegiance to any superior power.
    How did you learn this difference between in and on in the bible as a matter of fact? Read it on some ridiculous conspiracy website and just accept it?
    I learned about this long before internet was even heard of, nothing new. :rolleyes:
    How do you explain all those other failed predictions?
    What failed predictions are you on about? Like the sky falling? :rolleyes:

sky-is-not-falling.png
    How do you explain all the thing about the mark of the beast you claim but aren't in the bible? .
    Like what, the mention of Verichip, RFID, transponder, Mondex etc? :rolleyes:
    Why do you use the bible as an inerrant source when you admit it's not?
    Again you FAIL to read my posts as USUAL. I stated that original manuscripts were inerrant.:rolleyes:
    Yes sure. Because if Don't believe your ridiculous theory I'm doomed.
    According to scripture we are all damned if we don't repent.

repentbigfc0.th.gif

Moi?

Of course not. That ppost was directed at Run_to_da _hills

• Advertisement

True, the Greek / King James correct while most others are false.
    Well maybe the KJV and the Greek version are also wrong?
    I learned about this long before internet was even heard of, nothing new. :rolleyes:
    And your source is? Do you question it and the stuuf in the bible like you claim to do with NWO stuff?
    What failed predictions are you on about? Like the sky falling? :rolleyes:
    http://www.abhota.info/end1.htm I've supplied this before you obviously ignored it. It's an extensive list of predictions of the end of world.
    Like what, the mention of Verichip, RFID, transponder, Mondex etc? :rolleyes:
    No stuff like the "mark of the beast" would store personal information.
    Again you FAIL to read my posts as USUAL. I stated that original manuscripts were inerrant.:rolleyes:
    You have ever quoted from the original manuscripts. How do you know they are inerrant anyway?
    According to scripture we are all damned if we don't repent.

repentbigfc0.th.gif
    Yay more scaremongering and propaganda!!
    Believe me or burn forever!

Run, as always I ask. Whats the timeframe for this?

Run you need to relax. If it helps Ive got you this present for the Holiday season.

http://richarddawkins.net/store/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=75

And your source is? !
    My old man warned me going back to the late 70ies, had heaps of books going back to the early 80ies,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭Cow Moolester

I used to think everyone here was crazypants but seeing this has only confirmed that I underestimated the absolute craziness of this forum.

Maybe the Bees are apart of the NWO?

I used to think everyone here was crazypants but seeing this has only confirmed that I underestimated the absolute craziness of this forum. Maybe the Bees are apart of the NWO?
    Of course they are, they will be used to create a "crisis". :pac:

s-BEES-large.jpg

My old man warned me going back to the late 70ies, had heaps of books going back to the early 80ies,
    Oh then it must be true.
    For god's sake get a grip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Run_to_da_hills, you seem to edit your posts quite often, or is it someone else stifling you?

amacachi wrote: »
    Run_to_da_hills, you seem to edit your posts quite often, or is it someone else stifling you?
    I think it's his little personal Ministry of Truth.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭Cow Moolester

amacachi wrote: »

It's the bees. They don't need nobody ruining their NWO plans.

Advertisement