Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2009 Leaving Certificate Timetable

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Where does one find out what dates the Orals are on? For all languages. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

I don't think there's anywhere online to find out. Our teachers told us the dates. They get some letter from the examiner to say who they are and when they're coming, or something. Your best bet is to ask your teacher. I'm surprised you haven't been told already!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,118 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Sully wrote: »
    Where does one find out what dates the Orals are on? For all languages. Cheers!

All the date ranges are here. (.pdf file)
    They won't have individual schools as they are worked out depending on the availability of your examiner.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Not doing the exams but once I know the starting week all is good. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Homicidal_jesus

done on 16th with chemistry...ick!!
    onlt 2 full days wooo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 a x e 15

Just my luck ... music on the 18th ...
    o well at least i have like a week and a bit to crammmmm
    and crammmm i willll muha ha ha ha ha:pac::pac:
    no but really ... im going to be so nervious waiting that long

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Somebody should take it down immediately :pac:
    It's all over :D:D:D