Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Fifa 09 Season 2-It begins!

Options
1293031323335»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Well, if its not true, why were all the 4.5 upper gone, and the 4.5 lower not gone when I had my pick? ;)

If you play with all the sides and you should see what I mean though, unless your clueless. Actually, maybe you mightn't know Axwell, but everyone else should ;)

It could be worse, I could be Newcastle.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Of course i know what you mean but agreeing with you would be boring :D

Axwell wrote: »
    Of course i know what you mean but agreeing with you would be boring :D

Would you ever take off that second hat! ;)

Edit: Played FIFA for around 2 hours earlier, won about 2 games out of 10. Can't shoot, bloody hell. And one of those wins, wasn't even a win, it was a twat with a custom team who quit when I scored....

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Let me be very clear:

Liverpool are SH!TE!!!!!!!

And you can quote me on that!! United - Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of the...WORLD. I'm sure if there was an intergalactic title, we'd have won that last season too. :)

Haha was looking for something else in the thread and came across this post from Richie..hmm see the match today did we??:D

Champions of England, Champions of Europe.

Top of the league and thats a fact.

18 years since Liverpools last title and thats a fact.

We'll see you in Rome for a healthy dose of revenge after we are crowned Champions for the 18th time :)

• Advertisement

a fact.
    4 - 1 today is the only fact you need to worry about ;)

Hows toasting the xbox coming along??

Hows toasting the xbox coming along??

Its not done yet (unlike Liverpool's title hopes!)

Edit: I just used the same trick before, stripped off everything, plugged it back in with no hard drive, rrod. That trick has worked twice for me now.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Champions of England, Champions of Europe.

Top of the league and thats a fact.

18 years since Liverpools last title and thats a fact.

We'll see you in Rome for a healthy dose of revenge after we are crowned Champions for the 18th time :)

+1 :D

"4 Points clear.......and that's a FACT
    Game in hand......and that's a FACT

There cracking up.....There cracking up.....There Cracking

Liverpool's cracking up!"

:D

Seems Fergie is cracking up, he wouldnt even give an interview after the game.

Good to see your xbox is properly knackered now Richie! You gonna buy another one while you wait or just wait for it to come back?

Seems Fergie is cracking up, he wouldnt even give an interview after the game.

He didn't give one after the City game last year, and we all know how that season ended up ;)
    Good to see your xbox is properly knackered now Richie! You gonna buy another one while you wait or just wait for it to come back?

Seeing as its proper RROD'd, may just wait. Gonna have some boring 3 weeks or so. I may find some tv shows to watch or somethin'. At least I work close to a UPS depot so I can ring MS 2moro, print the labels and drop it to UPS on Monday. Gonna use the same box that they sent me back my 360 in the last time.

If there was a 90 quid repair cost, the fact that I need a new controller which is 40 quid (trigger sticks on mine), It'd be worth the extra 50 quid or so for a jasper.

• Advertisement
Advertisement