Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else sick of it

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 beverage66

lol...I know exactly who you are talking about. There was serious trouble between her and our class in 2nd year ITS...

You can say that again evil-monkey. I did second year ITS last year what a pain in the ****** the networking projects was absolutly ridiculous 3 weeks to do a project on making a huge network. let alone that nobody knew what was going on except people that had done the physical side of networking before which was about 3 in the class. there was so much crammed into the whole year in 2nd year that I failed my exams at the end of the year and then when came back after work experience to try and repeat the exams again after studying all summer long I fail them again. The board in CIt and the lecturers are really tough in there and dont cut you some slack at all. Its a bit manic to be honest and I definetly wont be going doing any courses in CIt again. Tried talking to the Head of Computing Department and it was like talking to the wall. So even though cit has the tools the lecturers can't properly deliver the course material in a class environment.

Phroah that was a long rant but has to be done. Wont be going back there for IT courses:mad:

Advertisement