Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tablet in Lidl - Bargain warning

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭conkeroo

I was told in the Finglas branch this morning (got the last one!) that Glasnevin will have them in on Thursday. For anyone in Dublin, that is!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭faithy

conkeroo wrote: »
    I was told in the Finglas branch this morning (got the last one!) that Glasnevin will have them in on Thursday. For anyone in Dublin, that is!!

Oh I hope so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭City-Exile

gblh21 wrote: »
    Where and wen did that Lidl open??????:D

It's on the Slaney Road.
    No idea when it opened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭cooligPhoto

They had 8 of them in when I was there at 8am this morning. I will have to test it then forget about it until Christmas Day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Did anyone who got the tablet find that no 3d applications will run any more? I had to uninstall the tablet drivers to be able to play games again. Very annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Never noticed that in the whole year. Maybe because I don't play games :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Might be more of an issue if CAD programs are affected, and I think they are. I've emailed aiptek looking for a fix, no reply yet.

Advertisement