Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Get Out and Skirmish Day

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

Well an update bren is here in the shop and the draw will take place within the next 15 min .............

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Well anynews? Dont make me go all doomofman on ye

Bren has left the building ............... he will post the winner ...........

the winner is ________________ :D

whydave wrote: »

Git

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

Fyr.Fytr wrote: »
    Git

Seconded.

Come on Dave, don't hold back. If its me and you tell me now then I will play the standard contractors fee
    gummy bears

• Advertisement

jellys ................................................

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Dave from Ops Command has pulled the winner out of the bag and this person attended Drogheda Airsoft on the 29th and has now bagged himself an amazing prize:eek::eek::eek:

And his name is.........................

Stephen Byrne:D:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek:

Congratulations Stephen and well done we hope you put your new set up to good use over the coming year.

Stephen if you could pm or email your details so we can do a presentation to you as Take Aim would like to get this in the next issue.

And I would like to thank everybody who made this day the great sucess that it was, we hope next years event will be even bigger with even bigger prizes and more sites for you to enjoy.

Regards,
    Bren

Dave from Ops Command has pulled the winner out of the bag and this person attended Drogheda Airsoft on the 29th and has now bagged himself an amazing prize:eek::eek::eek:

And his name is.........................

Stephen Byrne:D:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek:

Congratulations Stephen and well done we hope you put your new set up to good use over the coming year.

Stephen if you could pm or email your details so we can do a presentation to you as Take Aim would like to get this in the next issue.

And I would like to thank everybody who made this day the great sucess that it was, we hope next years event will be even bigger with even bigger prizes and more sites for you to enjoy.

Regards,
    Bren

Its a fix! Damn should have bribed dave instead of bren, bren gis me tenner back.

Seriously though its a save prize, well done

And once again cheers to all the retailers and sites involved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Well done to Stephen. You have just been made a target of all of us those jealous people.

Me. Jealous?? Never:P

Well done on the organisation of the day and a big thanks to the retailers and sites.

Roll on NGOSD '09. This time I shall be victorious. Mwhaaaa ha ha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

Ah crap, there goes my dream on going out Rambo style for free. Congrats to Stephen. Guess I'll have to be content with my mp5 like Seagal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

Congratulations to Stephen on his prize.

And THANKS to all the Sites and retailers who participated and anyone else who had a part to play.
    Well done all.:D

Its a fix! Damn should have bribed dave instead of bren, bren gis me tenner back.

Seriously though its a save prize, well done

And once again cheers to all the retailers and sites involved

Jesus I had my name in there like 100 times and Dave had his in 150 times and he pulls out the one that fell in by mistake:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I spent that tenner on cake I'm afraid:P:P

Jesus I had my name in there like 100 times and Dave had his in 150 times and he pulls out the one that fell in by mistake:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Sods law isnt it
    I spent that tenner on cake I'm afraid:P:P
    Did you save me a bit?

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

well done man, fair play 'n' all and enjoy that amazing prize.
    Cheers to Bren and the other site owners and retailers for a great weekend.

Did you save me a bit?

All Gone !!!

The names are still in the ammo tin in the shop if anyone wishs to come see !

David

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭fasterkayote_

was there in drogheda who the (' ,') is stephen..1 lucky airsofteer.....
    very envious here.....

congrats to the organizer
    and site owners howahh...

Well it seems that one of our sponsers has gone out of business, but fear not Paul from Corkairsoft has stepped in to rescue us and provide a 1911 full metal to replace the WE Hi-Capa 5.1.

A big thank you to Paul for that;);)

Bren

any word from the winner ????

any word from the winner ????

Yes I have spoken to Stephen and he is amazed that he won it, we will be meeting at the end of the week to do a presentation of his awesome prise;);)

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭madmaxi

Bren,

Any more details on the winner, we need to have measurment in order to get the suit tailor made, we would like for the winner to have it before too long. LOL

• Advertisement

madmaxi wrote: »
    Bren,

Any more details on the winner, we need to have measurment in order to get the suit tailor made, we would like for the winner to have it before too long. LOL

Hi,
    We are doing a presentation of the prize tomorrow in the Warehouse, I will forward all details to him tomorrow so I'm sure he will be in touch very soon:D:D If you could send a repesentative form your shop along that would be great as Take Aim magazine will be there to capture the moment;)

Bren

PS. PM me if you need to know the time to be there at.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

Hi,
    We are doing a presentation of the prize tomorrow in the Warehouse, I will forward all details to him tomorrow so I'm sure he will be in touch very soon:D:D If you could send a repesentative form your shop along that would be great as Take Aim magazine will be there to capture the moment;)

Bren

PS. PM me if you need to know the time to be there at.

Unfortunately due to poor communication on yourside we will be unable to send a representive to the Warehouse as we are having an information day for the SEAC tomorrow

I presume you mislaid my contact details on the 15th, however if you pass on the pm I sent you to the winner, we can organise for our tailor to manufacture a BE-X BDU suit for him & delivery of same, helmet & gloves FoC.

Best regards,

Steve.

Please accept my apologies Steven:o, I have passed on your details as discussed and I'm sure he will be in touch if he has not been already.

The prize winner has picked up his prize and he would like to thank all involved.

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭madmaxi

Bren,

As the winner has failed to contact us can you please pm me his contact details, so we can tailor a BE-X suit for him and dispacted same with his helmet and BE-X combat gloves. It's been two weeks since the draw was made........................

Wow I thought he'd be chomping a the bit to get down to you guys:(

Anyway I'll send you his details now by pm.

Regards,
    Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I'll take it if he doesn't want it lol ;)

Advertisement