Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Get Out and Skirmish Day

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭buzzymcg

Looks like a trip to Dundalk then thanks for that Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

Sharad wrote: »
    A very difficult choice to make. I will probably go to Fingal for the first half of the day and then get to the Warehouse for the second part.

Thanks to all the participating site owners.

exactly what im doing, and il have the camera in working rder this time muhahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭here.from.day.1

Sounds good, will try and get out somewhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Have just got confirmation of being booked into the Warehouse for the day... So if any of you want to meet the legend that is The Warehouse thread spammer... You know where to find me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

I've got BBs with your name on them ;)

Hope to get out to the warehouse for this myself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

I will definitely be there at some stage in the day. Fingal is a maybe as is Drogheda. I am like a kid in a candy shop. I don't know where to freaking go:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Looking forward to this will bring a friend to give him a try at airsoft.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

hrta wrote: »
    I have got loads of PM's and Email's about this, so i'll post it up here, i was never asked to be included, i dont know you organised it, so thats all i can say, i dont have any more details.

Paul.

Hi Paul,

Merry xmas,
    You don't have to be on the list to open your site for the day, if you would like I shall add it to the list?

Thanks for your support.

Regards,
    Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭steodee

Merry Christmas lads, cheers Bren looking forward to a skirmish should be down the orchard monday

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

There will also be speed chargers in the shop .........DON'T BRING YOUR AEG'S TO THE SHOP JUST YOUR BATTERIES !!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭desertstorm

Ur a saint dave! Thanks a mil to everyone involved in organising the day, its gonna be great Ive no doubt for everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

Sambo update :
    Sambo 1 = Ham
    Sambo 2 = Turkey
    Sambo 3 = Cheese
    Sambo 4 = Ham + Cheese

Questions ....... ?

All on white bread

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Will the fast food place be open?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

whydave wrote: »
    There will also be speed chargers in the shop .........DON'T BRING YOUR AEG'S TO THE SHOP JUST YOUR BATTERIES !!!!!!

I'm confused which shop is this now?

Just a quick reminder to all those attending a site tomorrow to make sure that you sign in and leave full contact details for the draw for the most awesome prize your ever going to have a chance of winning for attending a free skirmish:D:D:D

A big thanks to everybody who contributed to making this day one to remember;);) See you on the battle field:)

Regards,
    Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

A BIG thank you to Bren and Mark and all at The Orchard for todays gaming.
    Great turn out. Plenty of BB's flying all over the place. Sorry I couldn't stay for the whole day , but had great craic all the same. Damn work, always gets in the way.
    Hope all the other sites had as good a turnout as The Orchard.
    Thanks again.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Wraith-sama

Was at G-TAC today and even though it was my first time out skirmishing, I have to say. I had one of the best days ever today, Everyone was friendly and seemed to have as much fun as I did. All in all a great day, Good first experience :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭fasterkayote_

Nice game in drogheda with some members of the CONTRACTORS. Others well you're like playing against a team with superpowers...
    Thanks to Bren, Martin,John Mc and everyone who contributed to this Christmas event.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Big thanks to Bren, Mark and the lads for a great days gaming. Tight last game that was:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Was up at G-Tac today and had great time.The day was a great idea and well done to the organisers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

Nice game in drogheda with some members of the CONTRACTORS. Others well you're like playing against a team with superpowers...
    Thanks to Bren, Martin,John Mc and everyone who contributed to this Christmas event.

yeah was like playing a bunch of iron men today wasn it great day i have to say fair play to all involved

moggser wrote: »
    yeah was like playing a bunch of iron men today wasn it great day i have to say fair play to all involved

had some great fun in the orchard and the warehouse today, some great gaming, despite almost being on the wrong end of bren's grenade

Fair play and thanks again to all involved

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Thanks to everyone involved with organising this. It was a great day, and really encouraged everyone to visit sites they haven't tried yet.

I really enjoyed it. Well done all round!

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭BBones

THanks again Bren and Mark That was some intense skirmishing.Once again D base broke the spirit! and emptied all mags!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Walsh475

Thanks Bren and Mark, great event and a good day all round.

Could all site owners who participated please forward me a full list of players who attended on the 29th, then we can do the draw this week for the prize:D:D.

Regards,
    Bren

Any idea when youll be announcing the winner bren?

Cheers

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

Bren,

Whom won the grand prize?
    Got a tailor itching to work on a suit.

Bren,

Whom won the grand prize?
    Got a tailor itching to work on a suit.

The story so far guys is, I'm waiting on one site to get the names of who attended thier site to me and as soon as that's done I'll do the draw in one of the retailers on Monday.

Sorry for the delay guys:o

Bren

• Advertisement

Finally the last site owners have got the list of attendees into me today:(:( so the draw will take place tomorrow afternoon in the new shop in Drogheda: Ops Command.

We shall post the winnner on this thread tomorrow from the shop just after the draw, Good luck to everybody;);)

Bren

Advertisement