Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wezz

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Reillyman

Shane?

Spot on mate! So who are you, are your initials C.W?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

Reillyman wrote: »
    Spot on mate! So who are you, are your initials C.W?

Aw man, how do you not remember me. Sure didnt I give ya a guitar lesson before. :eek:

Should have known it was you Donnelly...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

2 more places I'm going to ask about... Banada Co Sligo and Ballinagar Co Roscommon-anybody here ever go to the discos in either of these places?

2 more places I'm going to ask about... Banada Co Sligo and Ballinagar Co Roscommon-anybody here ever go to the discos in either of these places?

I thought Banada was in Swinford:confused: But no, i wasn't at any of them, us Castlebaronians tend not to travel...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Deedeecupcake

This makes me sad that i moved from Castlebar :(
    According to all my Friends Westport seems to be the place to head to....

According to all my Friends Westport seems to be the place to head to....

The nightlife in Westport is unreal...went there on thursday and ended up singing in Matt Molloy's until 2.30, after watching the WolfeTones of course:D

Castlebar to an outsider is probably pretty good but ya get sick of the same oul town week in-week out...

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Deedeecupcake

Id trade Castlebar for where I live now anyday..... The town got excited when a 3 screen cinema opened....:confused:

Not to rub it in but.........
    WESTPORT TONIGHT :D
    Up ya boiyo

Haha! And I'm goin to BALLAVARY BABY! The village inn won't know what hit it:D

• Advertisement

Oh christ.
    Im sorry to hear about that.
    Do you know who's playing in westport tonight at all?

Do you know who's playing in westport tonight at all?

It's either the great pretenders or goodbye venice:confused:

The festival has an official website where I looked it up a few days ago, search for it on google...

Reillyman wrote: »
    I thought Banada was in Swinford:confused: But no, i wasn't at any of them, us Castlebaronians tend not to travel...

Its fairly close to Swinford they used to be at it too... I was just wondering if anyone in the general East Mayo/South Sligo/North Roscommon area was here to discuss them with me. Ginja Ninja knows them but I don't where hes been lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭TorresDaLegend

Enough of these bogger discos :P
    Uhm alot of my mates go to declans in Cabra so they hafta lie about where they go to school, and have Belvo's principals name learned off :P some of them do get in, but when they want to get membership they hafta get it signed 3 times, whereas everybody else got theirs straight away.. Bit of a coincidence seeing as Dave(head bouncer) is senan connells(dublin footballer & declans irish and geography teacher) uncle :D ,

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭TorresDaLegend

Anyway, anyone i know who has gone sober has always came out sayin they thought it was **** and couldnt wait for it to end.. And that alot of the birds were rotten :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Its fairly close to Swinford they used to be at it too... I was just wondering if anyone in the general East Mayo/South Sligo/North Roscommon area was here to discuss them with me. Ginja Ninja knows them but I don't where hes been lately.
    *Sniffs* "Someone is calling me"

But yeah,Nothing quite like Banada, The place might only be half full and you still can't move round the place.On the odd occasion it is full.the I-Beams of the roof condense all the water in the warm air so you get drops of sweat falling on you*Shudder*

*Sniffs* "Someone is calling me"

But yeah,Nothing quite like Banada, The place might only be half full and you still can't move round the place.On the odd occasion it is full.the I-Beams of the roof condense all the water in the warm air so you get drops of sweat falling on you*Shudder*

The Ginja symbol is in the sky! Its like the bat-signal but different enough to avoid copyright issues.

Oh the dripping roof was a nightmare. And then there were the nights scumbags let off fireworks inside the hall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭paddy978

Whats Harriers like?Are many going Saturday?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

paddy978 wrote: »
    Whats Harriers like?Are many going Saturday?
    I think I'm going.where are you from?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭bonnie1810

Ny of the cbar folk rember me i used to do promo for the tf??

• Advertisement

bonnie1810 wrote: »
    Ny of the cbar folk rember me i used to do promo for the tf??

Ya, because I mean a username tells so much about a person,:rolleyes: pics maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭bonnie1810

hmmmm silly boy well i was probably the only one asking for your mobile number!!! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

What the fock is "The Wezz"? god, must be mighty? everyone from Dublin is always going on about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

cork*girl wrote: »
    What the fock is "The Wezz"? god, must be mighty? everyone from Dublin is always going on about it
    I'm assuming it's the City Hall of Dublin, because apparently hundreds of 15 and 16 year-old girls would be virgins without it...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

hmmmm silly boy well i was probably the only one asking for your mobile number!!! :cool:
    Yes, Reillyman would definitely remember an unusual event like that! :pac:
    Namlub wrote: »
    I'm assuming it's the City Hall of Dublin, because apparently hundreds of 15 and 16 year-old girls would be virgins without it...
    If 20 seconds in a cubicle and a quick clean-up counts! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Niall09

I bought a ticket to go to City Hall, cost me fcukin €30 >:(

Although was a good night ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Niall09 wrote: »
    I bought a ticket to go to City Hall, cost me fcukin €30 >:(

Although was a good night ;)
    Which one was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Niall09

Which one was it?

Basshunter was there, so all the girls went crazy :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

City Hall? WHAA'?

Smelly little rugby club disco.

• Advertisement

Haha, respect on the humour!:D

But what I meant was, could you further enlighten us who you are, so then we may be able to remember ya?

Advertisement