Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jesuits' Illuminati Choose to Destroy the Lisbon Treaty.

Options
13»

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

It's not a harlot on a beast, it's Europa and Zeus. You know this. We know this.

Why do you keep it up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

No, just applying the appropriate link unlike other posters. the "woman on the Beast" goes way back in history long before the EU Parliament decided to take it on as their official logo.

Back before the revelations quote you put in with the picture too. I told you the woman is Europa, from the greek myth not from your bible like you keep insuinuating. So in fact you are wrong again.

Once again it's not a woman on a beast it's Europa on a Bull. The link you posted went nowhere.

You should stay away from those racist sites or at least stop quoting them and you might get a few facts straight.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

That bull does not have seven heads and ten horns.

Are you going to admit you were wrong...again...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

That bull does not have seven heads and ten horns.

Are you going to admit you were wrong...again...?
    In the book of Daniel and Revelation there is a symbolic beast described as having 7 heads and 10 horns

Anytime one reads about a creature in the Bible with 7 heads and 10 horns one know that it is symbolically describing Satan.

"So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns" Revelation 17vs3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Anytime one reads about a creature in the Bible with 7 heads and 10 horns one know that it is symbolically describing Satan.

"So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns" Revelation 17vs3

To be honest I know **** all about the bible so I did a little bit of research. It seems the most common interpretation of the bull and rider are as follows: (Bear in mind we have to completely forget for a minute that we already know the statue is clearly depicting Europa and Zeus).
    The beast is the Roman empire. The woman riding the beast is idolatry. The heads of the beast are the emperors:
    Augustus reigned 27 B.C. - 14 A.D.
    Tiberius 14 - 37 A.D.
    Caligula, Claudius, Nero, Vespasian, Titus, Domitian 81-96 A.D.

Hope that helps :)

• Advertisement

To be honest I know **** all about the bible so I did a little bit of research. It seems the most common interpretation of the bull and rider are as follows: (Bear in mind we have to completely forget for a minute that we already know the statue is clearly depicting Europa and Zeus).Hope that helps :)
    There are a lot of conspiracies over the book of revelation, one must also take the context of surrounding scripture. Many in the past believed that the "Mark if the Beast" referred to Nero of the Roman Empire, but in the last thirty years with technology and the global political climate a lot of opinions changed.

Geographically, the European Union today rests upon the same terrain where the old Roman Empire was located 2000 years ago as the Bible

"Here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits, and they are seven kings; five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while." Revelation 17:9-10

Rome has seven hills.

Rome has played an important part in ancient and modern history..
    Treaty of Rome 25th March 1957. The Establishment of the European Community. http://www.hri.org/docs/Rome57/Preamble.html

The European Constitution Oct 29th 2004 was signed in the exact same location as the old Treaty of Rome was signed, http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3963701.stm

Rome is also the center to the Roman Catholic Church. There is an unusual relationship between the EU and this religious organization and it goes right back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭justcallmetex

I am aware of former infamous dictators. :rolleyes:

I was brought up a as Catholic :rolleyes:

If one wants to understand the roots of Christianity they should study the Bible. Enough said on this issue.

Don't like to disagree with you but I'd suggest if you want to understand Christianity you'd be better off reading The Jesus Dynasty by Dr. James Tabor rather than the Bible

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

studiorat wrote: »

That is some very shabby reporting from CNN.

I do like how we lose sovereignty to the EU. But the EU is a threat because it might separate from US policy.

It illustrates a point...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

That CNN can do some ****ty reporting?

studiorat wrote: »
    The may fear a European Superstate when it comes to economics but when it comes to the "War on Terror" with the manditory exchange of personal data, police, medical records etc on biometric chipped passports they are both bedfellows on it.

King Mob wrote: »
    That CNN can do some ****ty reporting?

Indeed, it also proves the old adage, never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

I doesn't mention medical records or police records or anything else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

Dawh, is that EU promotion poster depicting the Colosseum. :rolleyes:

euposter.jpg

Attack the post, not the poster

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Re Many tongues one Voice.

This poster was reprinted in the Autumn 1996 edition of International Currency Review, a journal of the world financial community, which perceptively noted that the European symbol of twelve stars above the tower are mysteriously inverted to resemble upside-down pentagrams a well-known occult symbol. It was subsequently removed.

Surely when arranged in a circle the items are going to look upside-down when viewed from some angles ?

parsi wrote: »
    Surely when arranged in a circle the items are going to look upside-down when viewed from some angles ?
    I don't think this poster was meant to be interpreted upside down. :confused:

Advertisement