Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jesuits' Illuminati Choose to Destroy the Lisbon Treaty.

Options
  • 29-11-2008 2:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭

As the saying goes, "I found this and thought of you"...

http://continuingcounterreformation.blogspot.com/2008/06/destroy-lisbon-treaty-to-make-it.html

Destroying the Lisbon Treaty to make it stronger...

Why the Jesuits and their Illuminati soldiers should have permitted a NO the their plans? Isn’t Ireland a Roman Catholic country, a true Vatican protectorate? Aren’t they able to influence the opinion of the people? These are the true questions to ask – this NO victory is very suspect. There are some reasons behind the powerful NO to the Lisbon Treaty. Jesuits knows well the opposition of the people to their papal European Union. So they prefer to make it to emerge at the beginning, knowing that they have then all the time to manipulate the opponents…..

1) People hate your papal European Union.

2) You have to realize it at any cost.

3) You decide that the ones who will realize it are the apparent your enemies: the ‘masonic’ and ‘Jewish’ world finance.

4) You chose one among the most Roman Catholic controlled countries, i.e. Ireland, and then manipulate the referendum on your papal European Union in a negative manner, letting all the opposition to express itself. Let the NO to win.

5) A NO to the Lisbon treaty and to European Union expressed by a strongly Catholic country means: Roman Catholic people, Catholicism, is the target of these European Union which ‘tramples’ on the people with Catho-christian culture and values.

6) Then you use your Masonic and not-Catholic puppets to realize what you have in mind, your Roman Catholic European empire. The people will believe that the Union is an anti-Catholic creation, especially when the ratification of the treaty in all the other nations will pass not through a referendum – trampling the people’s willing. After French and Netherlands – the last country which said no is a Catholic country, and it was the most important NO, the one (as you can see from the media) which “…destroyed the Lisbon Treaty.” It will remain in the mind of people deeper than the French and Netherlands No.

7) So they’ll realize their true essence making believe the people that it is their enemies’ essence. Another one of their Sun Tzu Hegelian not-conventional strategies.

Why am I so sure about that? Because I have under my eyes, in North Italy, the example of the (fake) secessionist-autonomist anti-Islamic and very strong Roman Catholic party North League. Should or not a true truthseeker ask himself if these demonstrations of joy for the Irish NO by a ultra-Roman Catholic party are suspect?

http://www.repubblica.it/news/ired/ultimor..._n_3169927.html

“...The North League of Milan is celebrating the vote which in Ireland said no to the Lisbon Treaty. The ‘Carroccio’ – in fact – began this morning to preside the local seat of the European Union Parliament in the capital of Lombardy, in Magenta main street, offering Irish beer. “We want to thank a fierce people – explained the members of parliament Matteo Salvini and Paolo Grimoldi – who saved the freedom of 300 millions European citizens. We continue to think that it has to be democratically voted as regard the matter of the treaty and with us there’s the majority of the Italians. For now we celebrate the victories of the others as the Irish one.....”.

Since yesterday the political arena of Italy is busy with the joy of North League. In the parliament (of papal chamberlains) the opposition is asking to the government’s coalition clarifications about the joy for the NO to the Lisbon Treaty of a party that is at the government too. Many exponents of the same coalition of the prime minister Berlusconi don’t agree with the joy of their ally, the “Green Shirts”. The comments of the political journalists are aimed to describe the first problem of these days, the opposition to the treaty by a party of the majority coalition. Don’t forget, the North League, meanwhile was theatrically taking the side of the Serbs during the ’99 mini-crusade, is a party financed by the same companies which supplied the Vatican states as Croatia – the state in first line fighting for the Vatican crusade against the Orthodoxies of the Balkans. Again now, is this party which claims to ‘represents the interests of the descendents of the Celts in North Italy’, spreading only the usual Jesuits’ smoke in the eyes?

They abundantly showed them on the media drinking beer in front of the EU parliament seat in Milan for a simple reason: because what matters to the Vatican beast is to push away the idea that they are the true masters of the European Union. Further, they are tremendously pressed to show you that this EU is built against the old Roman Catholic ‘christian’ values of Europe.

(And how much are you disposed to bet that now they'll take back from the sewers the 'Charlemagne's Europe' of our 'good old' Adolph, in order to oppose it as a 'true "christian" Europe' against the 'Jewish masonic' Europe of the banks???)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Why would they?,

the EEC/EU has been satanic to the core since it was inaugurated. One only has to look at its architecture.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r98adl9NKA

Former EU Building in Brussels in the shape of a broken crucifix.

_38552797_brussels_eec_238.jpg

peace_6.jpg

EU-BABEL-TOWER.jpg

Current Tower Building in Strasbourg superimposed on a famous painting of the Tower of Babel by Peter Brueghel
    eu_strasbourg_babel.gif

Starkling poster from the EU that says it all.

Note The shape of the surrounding upside down stars. The upside-down star is a symbol assocated with / used by Satanists.

tower-of-babel-eu-poster.gif

penta-down1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

And I thought that 666 thing was ridiculous.

The building in Brussels looks nothing like a broken crucifix.
    A broken crucifix isn't even a satanic symbol anyway.

The new building doesn't really look like that painting. Looks more like the Colosseum. And again the tower of babel had nothing to do with satan.
    Did you read the bible as well as you read the Lisbon treaty?

But why would the EU announce their "satanic nature" by but these symbols in their buildings? Aren't they trying to keep it secret?
    You really are grasping at straws.

King Mob wrote: »
    The new building doesn't really look like that painting. Looks more like the Colosseum. And again the tower of babel had nothing to do with satan.
    Did you read the bible as well as you read the Lisbon treaty?
    Dawh, is that EU promotion poster depicting the Colosseum. :rolleyes:

euposter.jpg

Dawh, is that EU promotion poster depicting the Colosseum. :rolleyes:
    No, but the EU building doesn't look like that.
    Note how in the painting the outer wall is staggered and has buttresses and arches, where the EU building does not. Also notice the large core tower in the painting, something that the EU building lacks. In fact the only common element is the unfinished wall, which looks to be inspired by the Colosseum in both cases.

Care to explain to me what the Tower of Babel myth has to do with Satan?

Are you just going to ignore my question about why the EU would display satanic imagery if they're keeping it secret?

No, but the EU building doesn't look like that.
    Note how in the painting the outer wall is staggered and has buttresses and arches, where the EU building does not. Also notice the large core tower in the painting, something that the EU building lacks. In fact the only common element is the unfinished wall, which looks to be inspired by the Colosseum in both cases.
    Your right, if they made it identical to the original painting of Peter Brueghel using exact same style and materials it could prove detrimental as a conference center and subsequently collapse. :rolleyes:
    Care to explain to me what the Tower of Babel myth has to do with Satan?
    I would love to quote and expand on Genesis Chapter 11:5-7 but unfortunately there are some members on this forum that object to scripture being quoted.
    Are you just going to ignore my question about why the EU would display satanic imagery if they're keeping it secret?
    Same reason as almost every other evil organisation that has attempted to controll mankind down through the ages except this organisation is a bit more subtle.

• Advertisement

Your right, if they made it identical to the original painting of Peter Brueghel using exact same style and materials it could prove detrimental as a conference center and subsequently collapse. :rolleyes:
    So it's the same but different? Right, that make a whole bunch of sense.
    I would love to quote Genesis Chapter 11:5-7 but unfortunately there are some members on this forum that object to scripture being quoted.
    You're not banned from quoting scripture. Some people don't like it because it makes your ramblings all the the more rambly.
    Same reason as the Illuminati except this organisation is a bit more subtle.
    And what reason is that? They're arrogant? That's absolutely ridiculous. Why would they threaten their ancient plans for world domination like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

But look at the pictures. Other than being towers, they are nothing alike.
    I would love to quote and expand on Genesis Chapter 11:5-7 but unfortunately there are some members on this forum that object to scripture being quoted.
    You can expand all you like. Those verses say that God sees people speaking the one language, that anything is possible for them (this can only be a problem for a god who isn't almighty), and then decides to be a c*nt and mess with their languages. Nothing their about Satan, although it does show up god as being evil.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Go On then RTDH hit us with yer best Bible Bits, I Only suggested that you trim down on the scripture as it made your ( I cant believe I'm agreeing with King Mob, but it is a nice turn of phrase) Ramblings more Rambly.

but I really cant se where you are gettin these parallels, that eerything to do with the EU is automatically evil

I personaly think that if the EU delivered on its promises and lied up to being the organisation it is meant to be it would be a great force for good inthe world, I also believe that currently the EU is being run by faceless soulles beurocrats intent on feathering their own nests and pushing their skewed agendas often against the will and to the detreiment of society.

its the people that make the institutions what theyare

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Former EU Building in Brussels in the shape of a broken crucifix.

_38552797_brussels_eec_238.jpg

peace_6.jpg

Oh yes, the universal symbol for peace:

2357873315_0d4ee79bb2.jpg

How utterly evil of them. And ya know, I'm glad you backed it up with the logo for the Nazi womans worker party because we all know the Nazi's have never corrupted any ancient symbols :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Oh yes, the universal symbol for peace:

How utterly evil of them. And ya know, I'm glad you backed it up with the logo for the Nazi womans worker party because we all know the Nazi's have never corrupted any ancient symbols :rolleyes:

It's derived from an ancient pagan rune for life rather than for peace. I notice nobody has spoken on the Jesuits at all here... tsk, conspiracy noobs! :)

• Advertisement

Scripture warning

I thought I would expand on the illuminatic connection on the EU and its representation with the "unfinished Tower of Babel" in order to do so i had to quote Genisis 11 1to9. (Ive kept it at the end as a reference.)

The legend of the construction of the original tower of Babel itself is well known for its denunciation and condemnation of God which in itself is a classic Illuminati doctrine which is merely one reason to fear the EU.

I can see the inherent evil in this philosophy. In fact the EU poster is dictating the same message and even gone so far as to put in the distorted and reversed Pentagrams. A well known satanic symbol.

illu_sym_eu_poster_babel.JPG

Babylonian symbolism or rather 'Symbolism of what the Babylon empire stood for' has been depicted accurately and metaphorically in modern popular culture.

With the caption on this poster after taking it in the context of “Europe: Many tongues one voice” To put it in lay mans terms the EU is basically sticking its middle finger up at God.

Genisis 11 Verse 1 to 8.

And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.

And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.

And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for mortar.

And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.

And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Genisis 11 Verse 1 to 8.

And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.

And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for mortar.

And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.

And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth

Wow, I never realised what sort of jealous, spiteful bastard your god is, thanks for the info.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

RTDH, you rail against the conspiracies put about to control us, yet you are one of the loudest defenders of this religion lark, which to my mind is oner of the oldest control mechanisims known, how do you reconcile this, I really want to know.

I was gonna put in some George Carlin or Bill hicks links, but I'll leave that to others

RTDH, you rail against the conspiracies put about to control us, yet you are one of the loudest defenders of this religion lark, which to my mind is oner of the oldest control mechanisims known, how do you reconcile this, I really want to know. I was gonna put in some George Carlin or Bill hicks links, but I'll leave that to others
    I am merely stating of what ties lie between the EU and Scripture. I am not defending scripture I am only stating the connection. As some other poster quoted.
    nwo= new secular world order/ one world government. Cashless society, ties in with Revelation in the bible and the mark of the beast.
    I believe that Antichrist will arise out of the NWO of which I can see the EU setting up the stage.

Out of curiosity, does anyone have a link to an EU site with that babel poster on it? I can only find religious sites with it.

humanji wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, does anyone have a link to an EU site with that babel poster on it? I can only find religious sites with it.
    http://www.cremationofcare.com/illu_sym_pentagrams.htm

Perhaps we can politely ask Oscar to look into this matter. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Not an EU website.

How about you prove it's an EU poster, seems fair as Oscar proved you wrong last time, it's your turn.

Diogenes wrote: »
    Not an EU website.
    Not a Christian website.
    Diogenes wrote: »
    How about you prove it's an EU poster, seems fair as Oscar proved you wrong last time, it's your turn.
    Some people may have access to certain official archives that others may not have nevertheless I will try.

From checking out on line the image was was used to promote the EU a number of years ago to former Eastern block countries in both booklet and poster format.

If it is anything like that famous Illuminati all seeing eye TFL transit security poster that appeared in London I gather that the matter would have been silenced quite promptly. Things do slip out.
    https://s.p10.hostingprod.com/@spyblog.org.uk/ssl/spookcountry/images/big_brother_f.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Not a Christian website.

It is however a madder than a box of frogs conspiraloonery website.

I suspect they think the John Carpenter movie "They Live" was a documentary.

Some people may have access to certain official archives that others may not have nevertheless I will try.

From checking out on line the image was was used to promote the EU a number of years ago to former Eastern block countries in both booklet and poster format.

If it is anything like that famous Illuminati all seeing eye TFL transit security poster that appeared in London I gather that the matter would have been silenced quite promptly. Things do slip out.
    https://s.p10.hostingprod.com/@spyblog.org.uk/ssl/spookcountry/images/big_brother_f.jpg

You do understand thats just weird. What the illuminati/NWO/satanists, regularly expose their agenda in art, building design and weird symbols behind UN press conferences, but occasionally they try and hide these symbols as well?

With the caption on this poster after taking it in the context of “Europe: Many tongues one voice” To put it in lay mans terms the EU is basically sticking its middle finger up at God.

Genisis 11 Verse 1 to 8.

So the one time all humanity work together to accomplish something, God throws a hissy and divides humanity.
    He is a loving god indeed.

But we have established that the tower building doesn't look like the tower of babel.

Perhaps you can put some context on this EU poster.

And you have yet to explain why the NWO would use such blatant symbolism.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

From checking out on line the image was was used to promote the EU a number of years ago to former Eastern block countries in both booklet and poster format

Does it give any reason why its in English?

http://www.cremationofcare.com/illu_sym_pentagrams.htm

Thanks for the link. But as Diogenes said, it's a bit of a dubious site. Granted, the picture may be genuine, but so far it really just seems like someone put it together and claimed it was a genuine EU poster to try and discredit them.

humanji wrote: »
    Thanks for the link. But as Diogenes said, it's a bit of a dubious site. Granted, the picture may be genuine, but so far it really just seems like someone put it together and claimed it was a genuine EU poster to try and discredit them.
    I have a search out to sours a the original publication. I presume it can be got on PDF booklet format.
    But we have established that the tower building doesn't look like the tower of babel..
    Whether its the "Coliseum" (Revived Roman Empire) as you put it or the unfinished "Tower of Babel" the subject still stirs up interest.
    Does it give any reason why its in English?
    Being an EU publication I would presume it would have been published in several languages and in particularly the language of the country that it was promoting itself to.

Whether its the "Coliseum" (Revived Roman Empire) as you put it or the unfinished "Tower of Babel" the subject would still stirs up interest.

So the roman empire is satanic now? Talk about moving goal posts.
    The building was inspired by the Colosseum as was the artist who painted the tower of Babel.
    It's not like the Colosseum is a large noticeable building in a large city or anything.

But as you know anything can peek a conspiracy theorists interest as evidenced by the posters behind Condelissa Rice.

So the roman empire is satanic now?
    It wasn't exactly Christian :rolleyes:

It wasn't exactly Christian :rolleyes:

Yea they predated Christianity.
    How are they satanic?

Oh wait forgot, anything you don't like or understand is a NWO plot and therefore satanic.

Yea they predated Christianity.
    How are they satanic?

Oh wait forgot, anything you don't like or understand is a NWO plot and therefore satanic.
    I suggest you read your history books pay attention to Nero and Caesar.

Constantine legalized "Christianity" and mingled it up with ancient pagan rituals, superstition and politics to form the "Roman Catholic Church". That is the only connection that I can see between "Christianity" and the Roman Empire. Some of us don't consider the Catholic Church as a Christian Church and that is another topic for another forum.

I suggest you read your history books pay attention to Nero and Caesar.

Constantine legalized "Christianity" and mingled it up with ancient pagan rituals, superstition and politics to form the "Roman Catholic Church". That is the only connection that I can see between "Christianity" and the Roman Empire. Some of us don't consider the Catholic Church as a Christian Church and that is another topic for another forum.

My point stands: anything you don't understand or like is satanic.
    And evidently you don't understand the history of the catholic church or christianity.

My point stands: anything you don't understand or like is satanic.
    And evidently you don't understand the history of the catholic church or christianity.
    I am aware of former infamous dictators. :rolleyes:

I was brought up a as Catholic :rolleyes:

If one wants to understand the roots of Christianity they should study the Bible. Enough said on this issue.

• Advertisement

I am aware of former infamous dictators. :rolleyes:

I was brought up a as Catholic :rolleyes:

If one wants to understand the roots of Christianity they should study the Bible. Enough said on this issue.

That might explain some things.
    You can't learn anything about history in the bible.

The Roman empire wasn't Satanic.
    The Colosseum is not a satanic symbol nor is it based on the tower of Babel.
    The Tower Building is not based on the tower of babel either.

Please explain why the NWO would use such blatant symbols if they were trying to keep their agenda secret?

Advertisement