Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jesuits' Illuminati Choose to Destroy the Lisbon Treaty.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Re Many tongues one Voice.

This poster was reprinted in the Autumn 1996 edition of International Currency Review, a journal of the world financial community, which perceptively noted that the European symbol of twelve stars above the tower are mysteriously inverted to resemble upside-down pentagrams a well-known occult symbol. It was subsequently removed.

http://lefemineforlife.blogspot.com/2005/06/dutch-vote-no-to-new-world-orders.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Well if a blog said it, it must be true.

Well if a blog said it, it must be true.
    This UK crowd claim to have an original copy of the poster. :)

http://seanbryson.com/articles/europe_babel_bible.html

Its also the only website that you can magnify the poster and look into it in more detail. Take note of the block images of people and the child in the bottom right hand corner.

http://seanbryson.com/articles/europe_big_babel.html

This UK crowd claim to have an original copy of the poster. :)

http://seanbryson.com/articles/europe_babel_bible.html

Ooooh, Christian fundamentalists. What other gems can you dig up for us?

A select quote from that site:
    'Superstates are an Infringement of Divine Law'

What we can learn from the episode at Babel is that national divisions and language barriers in the world have been set in place by God in order to hinder the progress of Satan's one-world kingdom until the time is historically right for it to occur, i.e. when the world has finally "filled up the cup of its iniquity" and irreversibly rendered itself liable to judgement. Separate sovereign nation-states have been ordained by Him not only to look after the general welfare of the people but also to uphold the rule of law in order to prevent anarchy in a fallen world (Rom.13:1-7). And this Divine function on earth operates alongside the division of languages and separate nation-states to ensure the necessary prevention of an antichristian global unity. The establishment of a small number of federal superstates across the world would provide the perfect preparation for the final antichristian one-world government predicted in the Bible. The concept of a trans-national superstate is, therefore, an infringement of Divine Law and a modern exhibition of the same rebellious pagan spirit which built the Tower of Babel.

Christian pastors are often asked by their congregations how they should use their vote in an election. My advice would always be to choose a candidate who most closely conforms to the Law of God as revealed in the Bible on a range of issues, such as law and order, morality, homosexuality, marriage & the family, freedom of worship, attitude to the helpless and oppressed, medical ethics, genetics, and who also clearly opposes abortion as a means of contraception.

However, although it is prophesied in the Bible that after a period of increasing apostasy in the visible church a violently antichristian world government will indeed rise to power (along with a parallel confederation of world religions), there are two reasons why this should not unduly depress Christians. First, we can do a great deal today towards educating people about these things and doing everything lawfully possible to prolong the sovereignty of disparate nation states and stem the tide of antichristian amorality. Second, even when the antichristian world-powers have eventually come to their fullness, we must remember that they will be very short-lived because the Lord Jesus Christ will quickly return and "will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming" (2 Thessalonians 2:8).

From the same site:

http://seanbryson.com/articles/white_britain.html

Note the BNP links.

bnp_election_bear_border.gif

How cute!

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Why do all the fundies have such crap looking websites?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

The Vatican looks down on computer science.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Sean Bryson seems like a lovely guy alright.
    Flat B 48 Tavistock Road, and his black postman spits on his unemployment cheque every week. Hilarious.

http://seanbryson.com/downloads/site_cv.html

studiorat wrote: »
    Sean Bryson seems like a lovely guy alright.
    Flat B 48 Tavistock Road, and his black postman spits on his unemployment cheque every week. Hilarious.

http://seanbryson.com/downloads/site_cv.html

Top bloke. Well done, RTDH!

I would be inclined to agree with ya.

Now for the next interesting topic. The "Woman riding the Beast" :)

timemagazine.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Whoa, anchors out, WTF????

Link, explanation, something of substance please!!

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭cuppa

i was drinking milk and eating bacon on toast when i clicked on that seanBryson site ,,wtf,,,headless bodys in baths ,,wtf is that ****,,link need a warning.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I would be inclined to agree with ya.

Now for the next interesting topic. The "Woman riding the Beast" :)

timemagazine.jpg
    Well without knowing the details of the drawing itself (hell, it could be another fake for all we know), it shows all the nations together under an EU flag. It's hard to say what the woman represents. It could be Lady Liberty or some other iconic figure that represents the togetherness of the EU peoples. The "beast" is not a satanic creature, it's a bull. It represents strength and from the above would seem to signify that if people work together, then they are stronger.

It's one of the least sinister drawings I've seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Let me guess.

Bull has horns

Satan also has horns

therefore: bull == satan.

Am I right?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

so what repository of common sense has this picture come from?

Let me guess.

Bull has horns

Satan also has horns

therefore: bull == satan.

Am I right?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

could be, could also be a reference to Moses and the sacrificial Bull, the burd could be Jezebel or some other biblical tramp, note that the stars from the flag form a kind of Halo :eek:

Jaysus RTDH throw us a few clues man, or a link to where you got the image

humanji wrote: »
    Well without knowing the details of the drawing itself (hell, it could be another fake for all we know), it shows all the nations together under an EU flag. It's hard to say what the woman represents. It could be Lady Liberty or some other iconic figure that represents the togetherness of the EU peoples. The "beast" is not a satanic creature, it's a bull. It represents strength and from the above would seem to signify that if people work together, then they are stronger.

It's one of the least sinister drawings I've seen.
    It came from a cover of "Time Magazine", on the topic of a United Europe.

Heres another :pac:
    derspiegelcover.jpg[

aha, Finaly I get to putmy Mod Superpowers to constructive use

the pic is from this site
    http://www.centralbaptistmckinney.org/endtimes/currentevents.shtml#Anchor-The-35326

this is the specific text

The Woman Riding the Beast

Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

The European Union chose for its symbol the "Woman Riding the Beast". The image comes from the story of the Rape of Europa from Greek mythology. We think the similarity between it and the woman riding the beast in Revelation 9 is interesting indeed. It is possible that the image could be updated in the future for whatever reason (i.e. change the color of the bull to scarlet, and give him six more heads) to precisely match the prophecy in the Bible.

not sure if that makes anymore sense tho

Heres another :pac:
    derspiegelcover.jpg[

on a side note, anyone makin 'she can ride my horny beast' jokes may get an infraction

oh wait, Sh te, nevermind, as ye were :D:D

Time magazine, no, another christian headbangers website more like...

The woman on the bull is Europa. The story comes from long before Christanity, of course I'm wasting my time telling this to a someone who thinks quotes the bible and BNP racist websites are a valid argument...

• Advertisement

aha, Finaly I get to putmy Mod Superpowers to constructive use

the pic is from this site
    http://www.centralbaptistmckinney.org/endtimes/currentevents.shtml#Anchor-The-35326

this is the specific text

not sure if that makes anymore sense tho

Yeah, I thought it could match that quote. partially. But the bull is missing a few heads and horns. It would be strange for the NWO not to be bold enough to show a seven headed, ten-horned beast, but they can have huge posters with 666 hanging behind them at meetings.

Ironically, the bull is mentioned in Leviticus, Exodus, Numbers and a few other books in the Bible as the animal of choice to sacrifice to God, so if the picture was taken in a Christian sense, it would be a good symbol, methinks.

Time magazine, no, another Christian headbangers website more like...

The woman on the bull is Europa. The story comes from long before Christianity, of course I'm wasting my time telling this to a someone who thinks quotes the bible and BNP racist websites are a valid argument...
    The Harlot Rides a Beast The Antichrist's System is Revealed

Revelation Chapter 17

Taken from outside a "headbangers" Building in Brussels

Bronze Statue out front the Justus Lipsius building which is where the Council of the European Union is located. Javier Solana is Secretary General of the Council. His office is in the Justus Lipsius building behind the Statue. On the blue flag if you look close enough you will see Council of the EU

EuropaStatueEuropeanCouncilBrussels.jpg

Greek Euro Coin depicting the European Parliament Logo. (Ancient Europa
    europacoinlc4.th.gif

UK Stamp from a series Commemorating the EU Parliament. (Europa)
    europeanstampwomanridinje0.th.jpg

EuropeanParliamentStamp1984-Blue300DPI.jpg

German Phone Card.
    cardrr2.th.gif

ecu_coin.jpg

But none of those beasts have seven heads and ten horns.

RTDH!
    It's not from the bible, it's europa from the greek myth. Why can't you understand that simple fact?
    What the hell has it got to do with the bible?

What is wrong with christians that they think everything has something to do with them?

Bloody Jesuits!

RTDH!
    It's not from the bible, it's europa from the greek myth. Why can't you understand that simple fact?
    What the hell has it got to do with the bible?

What is wrong with christians that they think everything has something to do with them?

Bloody Jesuits!
    Europa (Greek Εὐρώπη) was a Phoenician woman of high lineage in Greek mythology, from whom the name of the continent Europe has ultimately been taken. The story of her abduction by Zeus in the form of a bull was a Cretan story,
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_(mythology)

Another gem from outside the Current European Parliment office at Strasbourg, this must be the real whore riding the beast showing off her ti**ies. :pac:

180pxabductionofeurope2xl8.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Another gem from outside the Current European Parliment office at Strasbourg, this must be the real whore riding the beast showing off her ti**ies. :pac:

Here's an image of the "virgin" Mary with her baps out, another of your whores maybe?

http://blog.balder.org/billeder-blog/chokri_ ben_chikha_virgin_ mary_naked.jpg

Oh wait, isn't this same woman regularly depicted as riding a beast too?

cgon63l.jpg

I knew christianity was really the antichrist :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

<edit> right lads, I edited this one, just put some spaces in the link to teh pic of Mary with her Baps out, Dunno if its Pron or religious iconography, or art or whatnot, but I'm fairly sure pics of Burds wit there baps out contravenes site rules,mother of God or not :) for any of ye horndogs all ye have to do is C+P the link and remove the spaces ;)

Mahatma

</edit>

Europa (Greek Εὐρώπη) was a Phoenician woman of high lineage in Greek mythology, from whom the name of the continent Europe has ultimately been taken. The story of her abduction by Zeus in the form of a bull was a Cretan story,
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_(mythology)

Is that an admission of being wrong?

No just another cut and paste.
    I don't think he even reads them.
    The link doesn't even go anywhere useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

No just another cut and paste.
    I don't think he even reads them.
    The link doesn't even go anywhere useful.

well we all know how well he read the Lisbon Treaty.
    I imagine he gives all the links he provide the same due scrutiny.

• Advertisement

No, just applying the appropriate link unlike other posters. the "woman on the Beast" goes way back in history long before the EU Parliament decided to take it on as their official logo.

There is more to it than that. The twelve stars on the EU flag often held by this harlot sitting on the beast. Designed in 1955 by Arsène Heitz, who revealed himself where he got inspiration for the design. Another thread topic. :)

Advertisement