Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fàs involved in ridiculous spending up to €5.7m - €900 on golf, €400 on beau

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

On today's Saturday View on RTE Radio 1 - Dermot Ahern described the €1 million given to Rody Molloy as 'a few extra pound'. The sheer breath taking arrogance of FF and their ministers takes some beating.
    Despite extensive trawling of the internet I cannot find definitive evidence, one way or the other, of Biffo's family connections to Molloy - surely there is some boards member in the midlands who can throw light on the matter? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

On today's Saturday View on RTE Radio 1 - Dermot Ahern described the €1 million given to Rody Molloy as'a few extra pound'. The sheer breath taking arrogance of FF and their ministers takes some beating.
    Despite extensive trawling of the internet I cannot find definitive evidence, one way or the other, of Biffo's family connections to Molloy - surely there is some boards member in the midlands who can throw light on the matter? :confused:

This has already been used as an excuse for what happened, elsewhere on this board today:mad:

I honestly think it's time to up sticks, I can't stand my awful country anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭deadhead13

Cowen is married to Mary Molloy, whether she is related to Rody Molloy...I don't know. But since they are both from Offaly it is likely there is some connection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

I have just found this article online, since I don't read this chip wrapper, and the piece seems to confirm that Cowen is NOT Rody's brother-in-law but given the high standard of Indo journalism can we be sure?

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/an-offaly-small-world-as-brian-and-rody-have-lots-in-common-1897413.html

Advertisement