Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

22" LCD Monitor €114

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Turlock

Just got mine today, amazing value for €115 quid, one stuck pixel (Which I'm trying to sort out now) seems fine for gaming, as per previous poster if you just want a nice cheapo monitor you can't go wrong with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

just got the cash together for this and it's discontinued now, unbelievable! anyone know a similar offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭lensman

griffdaddy wrote: »
    just got the cash together for this and it's discontinued now, unbelievable! anyone know a similar offer?
    dabs have one here for €101

yeah i just realised i was actually looking at that one in the first place, duh :p
    I just want this for playing xbox though, would it work out of the box or do i need a converter?

This is the cable i need i think, anyone else done this before with an xbox? how's the quality?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭lensman

griffdaddy wrote: »
    yeah i just realised i was actually looking at that one in the first place, duh :p
    I just want this for playing xbox though, would it work out of the box or do i need a converter?
    save up another few euro & go for this,..works out at around €360 delivered,..dunnes stores have them for €499

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭podge3

lensman wrote: »
    save up another few euro & go for this,..works out at around €360 delivered,..dunnes stores have them for €499
    The Elonex is a bit cheaper on SVP (shipping is less).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

If I used scart out on my NTL box, a scart > RCA adapter then http://cgi.ebay.ie/VGA-SVGA-to-3-RCA-Component-Cable-Video-For-pc-tv-UK_W0QQitemZ390011324227QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Computing_CablesConnectors_RL?hash=item390011324227 will it all work out? (with black bars above and below image I presume?
    Just noticed that these are wall mountable

Advertisement