Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the super, non disappearing, Boardeaux Off Topic Thread

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Oh ok. Didn't realise that. Thought he was still with us!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Remember lads not too much drinking :eek: over the next week or so we've got a league to win next year:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

we must organise something for the first week....5 a side or training on the sunday night the 4th.....who is up for it?

anybody know the opening hours for astro parks?????

anyway, happy christmas to you all, we have had a great start to the season and the league is in our own hands to win. dont eat too much but drink away...

Viva Boardeaux.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Im in

Yeh we have to get something in before the next game. I'm away on the 31st and 1st but other than that I'm around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Happy New Year all

5 aside?

Think with a game on Tuesday it's a bit late to organise. Might be worth sending people an early reminder text for this game just in case people have forgotten this is the week we're back!

Spooky, about a minute after I posted that, Des texts everyone :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    Spooky, about a minute after I posted that, Des texts everyone :D

I hope everyone texts back too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭YDMHSSB

im looking to join your team. i have played against you before for another team. you have some cracking players in the main positions.

• Advertisement

Who do you play for?

Advertisement