Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the super, non disappearing, Boardeaux Off Topic Thread

Options
  • 19-11-2008 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭

we had one of these before and for the 2 days it was up, it was going well. until Des f*cking deleted it.

however, main reason for this was Shays and one or 2 others who shall remain nameless, constant slaggin of a soccer mod. so, resurecting this again....this time, theres 2 rules -

no boardeaux talk
    no slaggin off of mods.

this is to talk about any sh*te possible, considering we have no matches to talk about....

anyway, starting off..

Happy Birthday Des.......hope pink fluffy bunny is looking after you Tonight:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Viva DES!!!

Correction:

Viva Des Vegas!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

anyway, starting off..

Happy Birthday Des.......hope pink fluffy bunny is looking after you Tonight:D
    Now where would I get me one of those pink fluffy bunny things???

Well at least I got to watch Munster last night so it wasnt all bad, I wish they'd sort out this mess of no games though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Can't believe no one remembered me and Des share the same birthday. **** :D Happy birthday Des and happy birthday me. Considerably younger me that is ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    Can't believe no one remembered me and Des share the same birthday. **** :D Happy birthday Des and happy birthday me. Considerably younger me that is ;)

really?????????????? i for one never knew that! happy birthday bud....

what happened shels? ye must both be gutted.....would have went only i was over watching rory delap and his long throws in old trafford.

I'm still not quite ready to talk about it :D

• Advertisement

im genuinly gutted for shels to be honest......

shay, i see your lurking about, hows things on the other side now???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭pvt.joker

im genuinly gutted for shels to be honest......

shay, i see your lurking about, hows things on the other side now???

Not a bother Ed :D Getting stationed in Dublin from the 5th January so will make it down to a view games to cheer ye on:cool: , has that spare gear (1st seasons kit) been collected from my old gaff in dublin yet?. I have no keys to it anymore so someone will need to call around for it!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

I'm still not quite ready to talk about it :D

:D

Psychiatrists should start special offers for Shels fans

I'm gutted to see Dundalk up more than anything.

dfx- wrote: »

I'm gutted to see Dundalk up more than anything.

:rolleyes: any particular reason?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

pvt.joker wrote: »
    has that spare gear (1st seasons kit) been collected from my old gaff in dublin yet?. I have no keys to it anymore so someone will need to call around for it!

Nope.

Now that you are back in Dublin, you can bring it to a game :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

pvt.joker wrote: »
    :rolleyes: any particular reason?

Thursday night football. :)

(unless they're planning to change it)

Des wrote: »
    Nope.

Now that you are back in Dublin, you can bring it to a game :)

I can indeed.

those jerseys are well sold off by now. convinved i saw a girl walking into coppers the other night with one of them on.

jeez, was out last night in a certain joint that i dont normally frequent and ended up insulting a few "celebs" off the tv....clowns. ****ing dying today tho.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

those jerseys are well sold off by now. convinved i saw a girl walking into coppers the other night with one of them on.

jeez, was out last night in a certain joint that i dont normally frequent and ended up insulting a few "celebs" off the tv....clowns. ****ing dying today tho.

If it was Leo from Fair City... were going to have words Ed!

If it was Leo from Fair City... were going to have words Ed!

no it wasnt. tho was out this time last year with 3 other and we met one of the cast sitting on his own at the bar. he came chatting to us and ended up coming on the tear for the night. it was halarious.

is jules lurking about these days? wonder how the leg is?

Have United, Chelsea, Liverpool and Ireland (rugby) to win in a bet....here goes nothing.

Anyone get any interesting bets and/or odds?

Stick to the day job Peter :D

good night Martin ?! Coppers no doubt? :D

Indeed :(

do many of ye post on the main forum itself? im banned off it for about 7 months now....des regularly gets banned/abused and shay always causes havoc on there.

speaking of which, des is up for about 4 awards there and im up for one (to do with being banned, something about leaving too soon) get voting lads.... boardeaux needs you. also XAVI6 is a founding member of the team, give him an old vote or 2.....

• Advertisement

If anyone from the team is ever lookin for a five aside game, a few of the lads from work are up for one.....just something to keep in mind if we want a five aside on a wed or thurs.

LOTP wrote: »
    If anyone from the team is ever lookin for a five aside game, a few of the lads from work are up for one.....just something to keep in mind if we want a five aside on a wed or thurs.

Yeah was just going to suggest something similar, If lads are playing a 5-a-side during the week and they have spaces pop it up here, it cant hurt.. well unless they end up getting injured :D

well we have five, but i still cant play for a week or two because of my amazing technicolour eyes. but maybe mid week after the i china game? anyone interested?

Incidentally there will be no shortage of lucozade at the coca cola game next week

http://www.rugbywarehouse.co.uk/acatalog/lucozade_bottle_carrier.jpg

One of these is what we need along with a magic sponge:D

http://www.rugbywarehouse.co.uk/acatalog/lucozade_bottle_carrier.jpg

One of these is what we need along with a magic sponge:D

I actually got one of those during the week for the team. No magic sponge tho

I actually got one of those during the week for the team. No magic sponge tho

If for some reason we have no lucozade.. we can always go to the 2nd option of pepsi!

eh no

ill throw a mickey fit if i hear of pepsi being used

No magic sponge tho

i dont fancy des or mikie rubbing me down tho:eek::eek::eek::eek:

how bout we offer the role to a lass from the ladies lounge, so nice girlies in there ive been told :).

with such superstars on the team such as martin, art and lepo, who could turn it down?

i dont fancy des or mikie rubbing me down tho:eek::eek::eek::eek:

how bout we offer the role to a lass from the ladies lounge, so nice girlies in there ive been told :).

with such superstars on the team such as martin, art and lepo, who could turn it down?
    Could be an idea Ed! I'm sure at least one of them has the ahem necessary qualifications :D:D

• Advertisement

I think Des should set this as a priority. Masseuse ftw!

Advertisement