Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung NC10 Netbook (Blue) - €319.93 ** MISPRICE** [TheHut / SendIt]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭etcetc

jeez basquille i cant stand the suspense

this is worse than a boffer sell off

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

OK, that courier better hurry the wick has almost burnt out on my vigil candle!

MC :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Joy to the world..

The NC10 arrived!

All you who campaigned on my behalf with vigils, marches and sleepless nights of wonder need not worry no more! :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Hallelujah!!!!!
    Hallelujah!!!!!
    Hal-le-lu-jah!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

nice one.

Christmas is saved.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

yay thanks be to God

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Well?

Was the courier Blonde & good looking?

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Do-more wrote: »
    Well?

Was the courier Blonde & good looking?
    Not exactly.. a foreign man with black hair in his mid to late 30's..

.. though he did give good head!

BOOM! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,035 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

'bout time. enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭darraghn

Justice has been done. Enjoy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Phew! The christmas was nearly ruined. Well done Basquille enjoy :D.

I can't wait to start tinkering with my (I mean the wifes') present on Xmas morning ;).

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

That's great news. Saves me from having to get a candle for my turn at the vigil.

Enjoy it - it was worth the wait.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

At long last the injustice is finally over. Time for me to end this hunger strike.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

At long last the injustice is finally over. Time for me to end this hunger strike.

Whats for dinner?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Well thank God (insert alternative omni-present being here) for that one. My fingers were getting sore since I'd finished off biting my nails two days ago and had started on the top of my fingers....... :D

Well done Basq, many happy hours of nerdy fun over the holidays. Pity I hadn't spotted this one in time (well actually I had but didn't have the money :( )

MC

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

I got the blue one, even they checked will i take the black :P

anybody experiencing any problems getting wireless up and running?

have belkin f5d8632 router and cant get it to accept wireless security key hence no connection can connect through no problem with ethernet cable

have updated driver via samsung site but still nothing

anybody?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Whats the best price for these now?

Viking Direct are doing them for €350 including delivery.

Good?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Holsten wrote: »

Good?
    It's discountinued on vikingdirect so you won't be able to get it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

Good?

Is that excluding VAT? Cause it will be dearer if it is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

It's discountinued on vikingdirect so you won't be able to get it there.

You sure?

http://www.vikingdirect.ie/a/sku%2Fbusiness%2FSamsung-NC10-Netbook-Blue/pr=QD1&id=NC10BLUE/

3003 We're sorry, this product has been discontinued and is no longer available for order.
    Try using the Product Search to find a suitable replacement or call Freephone 1800 444455 for further assistance.

Yep... feck.

You sure?

http://www.vikingdirect.ie/a/sku%2Fbusiness%2FSamsung-NC10-Netbook-Blue/pr=QD1&id=NC10BLUE/

3003 We're sorry, this product has been discontinued and is no longer available for order.
    Try using the Product Search to find a suitable replacement or call Freephone 1800 444455 for further assistance.

Yep... feck.
    Try to add it to your cart.

Edit: Ah you tried it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭blobert

etcetc wrote: »

have belkin f5d8632 router and cant get it to accept wireless security key hence no connection can connect through no problem with ethernet cable

anybody?

Mine is working straight out of the box on my Buffalo Wireless Router, accepted key fine. Am guessing it might be a problem with your router.

Mine is working straight out of the box on my Buffalo Wireless Router, accepted key fine. Am guessing it might be a problem with your router.
    Today 18:59

im thinking same the joys of a belkin router:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

etcetc wrote: »

anybody?

I've connected to about 4 or 5 different routers on my travels with no problems, but it just won't connect to the FIL's netgear router.Updated the wireless driver an' all with no joy. Guess it's off to the sales tomorrow to pick up a new router for him!:rolleyes:

invest4deepvalue.com

I had a similar problem with a netgear router the other day when I was setting up an nc10. Never figured it out (didn't have the time) so I just used the wired connection.

Do-more wrote: »
    I've connected to about 4 or 5 different routers on my travels with no problems, but it just won't connect to the FIL's netgear router.Updated the wireless driver an' all with no joy. Guess it's off to the sales tomorrow to pick up a new router for him!:rolleyes:

anybody know how to set wireless adapter to N mode only at the moment its on the 5GHz band?

hoping this may solve problem

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

Good?

Currys have them for £322, i'm guessing they're under €350 here.

Laptopsdirect have them for €338 + about €20 delivery

Dabs are €350 + delivery
    elara.ie are €370 + delivery

Sendit & TheHut both are £320 inc delivery (not sure they have them in stock though).

Pixmania.com are selling them for between €350 - €400 + delivery depending on what colour you want :rolleyes:

Best bet is to go up north in to currys if you're up there at some stage anyway. If not, i'm sure they can't be over €350 in currys in the republic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Elara: Kin

Sendit, thehut and Currys are all free delivery in the U.K. not Ireland. All you ones you mentioned that are the cheapest use the U.K. 15% VAT and not Irish 21.5%.

Best place now is the buy in the U.K. due to the sterling conversion, it takes time for it to filter down to Irish companies for our buy price to reflect savings. You have to take what comes with buying from the U.K. though but for most the price saving makes it worth it.
    smemon wrote: »
    If not, i'm sure they can't be over €350 in currys in the republic.

You think? :D

Oh and Merry Christmas all. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭cassette50

Priced one today in PC World. It was reduced from €430 to €399 in the sales.

Advertisement