Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone hit 80 yet?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

55-80 and I'm still 75 from 70.

You disgust me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Sounds like nix has chinese blood in him :p

Racism!

..but acceptable. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

79 now, hopefully hit the big 80 tonight.
    Been immense levelling is alot more fun than vanilla wow and tbc

DK > * :D

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Evac101

Hit 80 last week, currently raiding as the Alliance #1 guild on Emeriss, though the comparison is:

We've cleared to KT in Naxx 10 man and killed Sartharion - Alliance #1!
    Requiem and several other Horde guilds have cleared all the content on 10 and 25 man :P

Still in Requiem btw Sunzz?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

Hey evac, I left requiem before SWP came out we'd done everything on the server and had killed illidan like 3rd horde side. went to pvp. still good mates with most of them and I reckon ill be rejoining with DK when i ding 80.

going to gear up a priest for raiding and use the DK for arena/pvp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭briambi

im 3 bars from 76, getting harder, but i use a good addon that shows you where too pickup your quests and info about them, levels layout.. not questhelper, if you want me too share it pm me, i cant put it here on board. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Hit 80 last night, was only half way through ZD too, so lots of quest money left for me. Levelling definitely sped up with Cold Weather Flying.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'm still only lvl72 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

incredible fail.

you can get to 72 in less than 12 hours ;\

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Yeah, but my new Eve obsession and lack of time to play is stopping me getting anywhere. I only get to play an hour or two a day, and thats being very generous. And i dont mind anyway, since i think endgame Wow is dog****.

77 and a half. Come on already!

Bought my cold weather flying, but I still got the slow flying mount. Saving up for my epic flying mount now. Meh..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Psycopat

dlofnep wrote: »
    77 and a half. Come on already!

Bought my cold weather flying, but I still got the slow flying mount. Saving up for my epic flying mount now. Meh..

getting gold is so freaking easy in northerend. in three days from 70-80 i had gotten over 5000 gold just from doing quests and vendoring the greys, people dont realise it but greys are worth so much damn money. I dis-enchanted all the greens and blues and sent the mats and all cloth i got to my bank, when i hit 80 i sold all the mats and made a huge amount of cash, over 4000 gold just for enchanting mats and cloth add that to the money from questing and greys and its over 9000. I bought my epic mount and once the enchanting mats went down in price i leveled it up far enough for the ring enchants :)

After going through the whole burning crusade with just a normal flying mount im shocked at how much better the 280% one is and would recommend it o anyone on the fence about bothering to buy it.

78! 2 more to go.. Man.

Getting gold is easy, but I only have about 1800 at the moment after buying the cold weather flying. I need to grind about 3 more K. My skinning is only 320 at the moment, so I'm going to have to work on leveling that up and I'll sell the mats as I go along. Hopefully I can grind the 3k.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I hit 77 yesterday, and got my Epic flyer. It's sweet. :D

Give us a lift Karl? This 60% crap isn't cutting the mustard.

What server are you on? I'm on Khadgar myself.

Spinebreaker and Outland.

79 now! Could probably hit 80 tomorrow if I put a little effort in. I've got a few items for once I ding too, made myself a few of the titansteel bits.

I was away for the weekend. Just getting stuck back in. I'm 78 and a half.

• Advertisement

Woot, I hit 80 like Hans Gruber hit the pavement! :D

I'm not doing anything by halves, hit Utgarde Pinnacle on Heroic difficulty, (Skadi was the only bother here) and I got myself The Red Sword of Courage. Pretty much the best tanking weapon available without raiding, and I got it on my first day of 80'ness.

I'm not doing anything by halves, hit Utgarde Pinnacle on Heroic difficulty, (Skadi was the only bother here) and I got myself The Red Sword of Courage. Pretty much the best tanking weapon available without raiding, and I got it on my first day of 80'ness.

Ive been farming that for days :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

nice time of post :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

yes just got 80 o yes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Hit 80 on my deathknight about a week ago finding the server incredibly boring, and groups and pugs next to impossible.

Might look into moving my DK to another server instead after being on stormscale for the past year and a half... Anyone recommend me a decent server thats not full of either russians or swedes?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Not Outland.

Outland is great. I've pugged about half the raid content so far, probably a bit more.

Alonsus as horde is pretty decent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Dustaz wrote: »
    Not Outland.
    beat me to it

Advertisement