Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭axle108

labrador followed a friend home from Hartstown D15 last night. Going to bring it to vet to check if microchipped tomorow.
    I'll try and attach a pic.

lab found.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Missiechan

I feel so incredibly guilty about this, I was house-sitting for a friend and I must have left the door open a bit too long when I was coming in because their cat snuck out and I didn't notice. I thought he was just hiding in the house because he didn't know me, like my own cat does.

His name is Koneko, he's a grey and black tabby, quite young and very friendly. He was lost in the St Peter's Place area of Arklow and I'm told he doesn't normally go far. His owners are away at the moment so if anyone sees him please get in touch with me right away <snip>

68185_172405332780416_100000328518568_450111_711305_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭mountain

hi all,

Missing from Clonakilty
    small black and brown terrier, male, 9 months old, friendly.

NOW FOUND.

After his romantic adventures....

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭c_lady89

Cocker Spaniel.
    Missing since aprox 12.30am lastnight the 31st.
    Very scaredy dog, bolted from the noise of fire works.
    She has a purple camoflage collar on. Much loved family pet.
    Please if anyone see's her in the TUAM (town) area of Co. Galway please contact me.
    [IMG][/img]pepper.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

Hi guys,

A springer spaniel followed my other half back to my house yesterday. He seems very thin and looks like he has been missing for a few weeks. He's very friendly but I am anxious to get the dog back to their owner. Have replied to a few lost and found notices on certain sites but no luck unfortunately.

Found him in the Glasnevin area but could come from any of Greater North Dublin.

380471_10151103478190389_602010388_22265660_424971135_n.jpg

http://www.lostandfoundpets.ie/iy4tu7

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 2sumitup

Please post location and date missing with pic and any other details (pls dont post animals name) - this just helps so much when trying to recognise missing animals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 K_10

A little black kitten (approx. 4 months old) went missing on Saturday. There is a possibility that the kitten may have emerged from a car engine in the Annacotty area maybe sometime before or after mid-day on Saturday Jan. 31. The kitten has a sibling, who doesn't appear to be taking the absence too well.

Any information regarding such a lost black kitten, missing since Saturday (Jan. 31), would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 gary1979

Hi All,

Missing cavalier king charles last seen 3pm jan 02 2012 in the center of athenry village outside the Arch Bar.

She answers to the name molly and is 6 months old.

Any help greatly appreciated, reward will be offered.

Thanks

doggy face.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭tonsiltickler

Black rabbit wandered into my garden today. I'll update with photo's tomorrow. Sarsfields road area. Being well looked after.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 gary1979

gary1979 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Missing cavalier king charles last seen 3pm jan 02 2012 in the center of athenry village outside the Arch Bar.

She answers to the name molly and is 6 months old.

Any help greatly appreciated, reward will be offered.

Thanks

doggy face.jpg

doggy found
    thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 ONY

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Dog found today at 11.45 near Loughrea on Kilreekil Rd.

PM for more details.

Picture007.jpg

Picture006.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Nanoc

Hi All,

My female Choclate lab escaped from the house today in Maynooth, if anyone sees her can they PM me ASAP?

She has a greyish chin and she has some distinctive white spots on her too. She's very friendly so you can approach also, She answers to the name 'Ruby'

Thanks
    Nanoc

Home safe and sound!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭cfitz

Found: Young female, white and brown springer spaniel
    Where: Portlaoise
    When: Sunday 08 January 2012
    Very friendly and well-mannered. Cannot look after her for much longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Lorrs33

Four month old kitten went missing on Thursday 5th of January from the Belfry, Citywest. He is grey and white and has a distinct grey spot on his nose (ironically not the reason by nephew called him Spotty :-)). His isn't neutered or microchipped. He's wearing a green collar with diamond bow tie.

Spotty.jpg

Found a young female cat Black and White in Tyrrelstown Village Dublin 15. Was trying to huddle into a little box outside the Supervalue. We asked in the shop about it and it has been trying to get into the shop the last 2 days.

She seems to be somebodys pet, will try get pictures up later.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Lorrs33

My sister found Spotty on lostandfoundpets.ie, he had been hit by a car and brought to the DSPCA. Got him back today and he's due surgery for his broken leg next Thursday. So glad to have him back, we were lucky. He's been microchipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 4Littlemen

Dog since found safe and well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭liz2000

CAT MISSING IN MERVUE GALWAY, MALE GINGER CAT, NEUTERED, MUCH LOVED, MISSING SINCE SAT 14TH PM ME IF U HAVE SEEN HIM

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

liz2000 wrote: »
    CAT MISSING IN MERVUE GALWAY, MALE GINGER CAT, NEUTERED, MUCH LOVED, MISSING SINCE SAT 14TH PM ME IF U HAVE SEEN HIM

I work in Mervur Business Park will keep an eye out. If you want to PM me your number I can ring you if I spot him. Does he have a collar on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

I'm posting this up for a friend:

Cindy, miniature Jack Russell - Missing since Sunday (15/01) in the Toberona/Fatima area in Dundalk, Co.Louth, very friendly dog, if anyone sees or finds her please leave a comment or pm, thanks.

394202_10150489247521769_686291768_8800459_1828878835_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Small female cat lost Delgany near Kindlestown Wood.
    Not collared but is chipped. Will respond to the name of Selma, most likely by rolling onto her back, and chirping like a bird.
    While she is 3 yrs old now she still looks and behaves very much like a kitten.

Tortoise in colour with white chest and white paws.

SillySelma-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Realtine

Wed Jan 18

Palmerstown Vets Hospital just rang me to see if I had lost my King Charles Cavalier, Max - as someone has handed one into them found in the Palmerstown area with the name tag Max on him, thankfully mine is here beside me so if anyone is missing similar from Palmerstown/Ballyfermot area give them a call. (sorry don't have more details re: colour or anything).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 maneki

I dont know if the owners have posted on this thread but i will put up the face book link. their GOLDEN RETRIEVER is missing Cork area if anyone has seen her or even thinks they have please use the info on the facebook page to get intouch with the owners

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-find-Dora/324651514222726

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DameoMol

Hey All,

I am looking for your help in finding Dora, a beautiful female four year old Golden Retriever, neutered, and when she went missing she was wearing her dirty pink collar and name tag. Unfortunately the name tag was found near to Castletown/Kennagh area near to Enniskeane in West Cork on Christmas Day.

She is very loving and loves walks and cuddles. dora.jpg

if on Facebook please like the "Help Find Dora" page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DameoMol

Thanks for sharing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,323 ✭✭✭JustAThought

My neighbours found a young pup: dark, no collar, wandering on the outskirts of Malahide yesterday. If that sounds like yours PM me & I will put you in contact.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 fiona2201

Hi guys,
    Lost our 18 month old rottweiler. Gone missing from the Templemore area. he was wearing a pet safe collar but got out the gate. he was only gone 10 minutes. He's really friendly and a real baby so really really worried. He's gone since Friday 13th Jan. Any info big or small please please ring. REWARD!!!! http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/dogs/2917522 all the info is here and a pic. Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 cinderelli

Hi everyone. I am writing about our dog that went missing this afternoon in High Park, Gracepark Rd., Whitehall, Dublin 9. She is a pure white Samoyed Siberian Husky named Yuki, approximately 18 months old. We believe that she may have escaped the house around 13:00 this afternoon, and headed to Gracepark Meadows or the surrounding area. She is microchipped. This dog is extremely valuable to us, undeniably a member of the family, so we are very concerned about getting her home. If you hear any information about her, could you please PM me.

Kind Regards,
    Eppie

399764_2953271986603_1105512478_33044745_1169502541_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 kogrady

My daughters friends two yound dogs have gone missing on Friday 19th January 2012 from the Killavulen area in Mallow Cork
    One is a red/white siberian husky male aged about 9 months
    The other is a white samoyed male puppy aged 7 months
    The samoyed has has an eye defect so one of his eyes is partially open
    PLEASE contact me if you hear of anyone finding these dogs or hear of any for sale etc
    Thanks very much

Advertisement