Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭qt9ukbg60ivjrn

Hi,
    I found a dog at the Whites Cross intersection on the N11, in Dublin tonight....9 O'Clock 27th March.

I think it is a West Highlands Terriers (white). Female

Please PM me if this your dog or you know whos dog it is.

I've also posted her up here http://www.lostandfound.ie/index.php

I've uploaded a picture so click on the link to check her out

I got this dog back to the owner!!!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15 sullysmum

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=549247966#!/group.php?gid=112285632119347&ref=mf]

roxymissing20102.jpg
    roxymissing2010.jpg
    MY friends dog has been stolen from outside the Factory Shop in Ben Rhydding near Ilkley, West Yorkshire.
    Her name is Roxy and she's a 4-year-old chihuahua with very distinctive colouring. She is chocolate and tan, with a white chest. This kind of colouring is very rare - you would know if you saw her. She has been spayed, which makes her of no value to breeders or anybody wanting to sell her.
    Roxy is not lost - she has been taken, and we need to find her quickly. She'll be very frightened and desperate to come home.
    If you've seen her - or even think you've seen her - please contact us straight away.
    01942 430172 (home)
    07854 744873 or 07970 720915 (mobile)
    Substantial reward offered for her safe return.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭chuck eastwood

Hey guys I found a racing Pigeon at the side of my house about a week ago eating from our bird feeder, it has been there evry day since looking for food. Checked again today and its back again lookingh for food in 2 inch's of snow. Just giving it some nuts and rabbit food. Perfectly healty looking and has a tag on its leg but I havent been able to get near to read to full number. I sent an e mail to racingpigeon.ie and they havent bothered getting back to me. I'm pretty sure I could catch it it some one could take it and look after it. As i said it seems in good health. I'm in the blessington area. Dont want to see it starve or die in this weather

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭lubie76

Missing Pomeranian Terrier Cross wearing blue collar

Teeko has been missing since Friday evening 26th March from Killygordon, Co Donegal, he was wearing a blue collar. He's a mixture of Pomeranian and Terrier. Teeko is neutered and is 3 years old. He's a light rust color.

Reward offered for a safe return.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Stone

Hiya,

my beloved 1 year old ginger tabby boy - Rusty - went "exploring" 2 days ago in Roscam, Galway and has not returned home yet :(

He is rather tallish but thin and was wearing a black collar with a nametag (with my contact info) at the time, but as it has a safety locker it might have fallen off ....

If you've seen him please let me know :)

Cheers,
    Stone

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 eyeshighglare

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭lucianot

Stone wrote: »
    Hiya,

my beloved 1 year old ginger tabby boy - Rusty - went "exploring" 2 days ago in Roscam, Galway and has not returned home yet :(

He is rather tallish but thin and was wearing a black collar with a nametag (with my contact info) at the time, but as it has a safety locker it might have fallen off ....

If you've seen him please let me know :)

Cheers,
    Stone
    Do you have pictures. Have you posted it also in http://www.lostandfound.ie/ ?

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Stone

lucianot wrote: »
    Do you have pictures. Have you posted it also in http://www.lostandfound.ie/ ?

Hi lucianot,

Sure - here is a picture of Rusty:
    30bjqtu.jpg

Posting on lostandfound.ie on its way :D

Thanks for caring,
    Stone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Red Nose Pitbull, Female, Age 18 months, Chocolate brown colour, black stripe on her back, white stripe on her face, 4 white paws and a white chest.

lost on the old kilmainahm road on Monday 5th April.

0851963733 if anyone can help

roxynew.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

Sal has gone missing from mullingar, co westmeath since Easter Sunday 4th April. He is 7 months old, all black and is wearing a cream collar, He has never wondered before so it is quite unusual for him, he normally hangs around our garden with his brothers when they are out. He is also neutered so no reason to wonder. Please let me know if you have seen him as we are greatly missing him and so are his brothers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭nearly

My fiance was saying good bye to a visitor, and Saba snuck out at night. He hasn't been back since. We're totally gutted.

Blacky/brown with grey/brown swirls. He's vocal, and very tame.

If you know anyone in Sligo can you ask if they saw our cat? Please pass along the photo link: http://twitpic.com/1ec0a7

Our neighbors know to look for him.

1ec0a7.jpg

We're just so sad. He's such a great cat. I miss him so much...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Found a very friendly male long haired JRT this morning in Citywest. White body and light brown head. Poor chap was going up to everyone, hoping for some rubs. We do think he's been dumped though :( He's just been collected by the dog warden, and he'll be brought to Dunboyne pound.

hairyJRT.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭PaulB91

lost dog in Cork - Shanakiel posted by all_smilz

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=65369503&posted=1#post65369503
    her name is LOLA and she is a black and tan yorkie 16 weeks old wearing a black harness and no id tag ( she doesnt get let out without us since her jabs).
    She's extremely friendly and well behaved....
    we live in shanakiel area and she's been gone since about noon so i am really getting worried.
    Please pm me if you think you have seen her.

Image0066.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

Suucee wrote: »
    Sal has gone missing from mullingar, co westmeath since Easter Sunday 4th April. He is 7 months old, all black and is wearing a cream collar, He has never wondered before so it is quite unusual for him, he normally hangs around our garden with his brothers when they are out. He is also neutered so no reason to wonder. Please let me know if you have seen him as we are greatly missing him and so are his brothers.

I recently posted the above in hope that i could find my beloved pet cat but instead another one of my cats has gone Missing since friday 9th April. She is a female Tabby also 7 months old neutered and wearing a pink collar.
    We are so gutted, they never wander. As i said they are never out that long. We are now afraid to let our other cats out at all for fear that something will happen to them, we have even searched around the roads but no sign of them. We have contacted the local cat rescue centre, put posters in shops and supermarkets and have started going door to door with them but no joy.
    Even the woman in the rescue centre thought it was so unusual that 2 cats have disappeared and thinks someone may have taken them. But i cant understand why someone would take cats, i mean its not like they are expensive or anything not like a dog. Now i'm thinking the worse and worried that someone has hurt them or poisoned them or something.
    I don't know what else to do now. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

Hi Boardsies-
    my lovely puppy has run away....
    her name is LOLA and she is a black and tan yorkie 16 weeks old wearing a black harness and no id tag ( she doesnt get let out without us since her jabs).
    She's extremely friendly and well behaved....
    we live in shanakiel area and she's been gone since about noon so i am really getting worried.
    Please pm me if you think you have seen her.

i know she may have been stolen or run over so please be constructive and helpful as i am very upset over her absence.

THANKS
    Image0066.jpg
    Last edited by all_smilz; Yesterday at 22:47. Reason: add photo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭stinkle

Hi all,

a dog was found in Trinity College today (uncollared, no microchip) - we had to call the dog warden as security wouldnt let him stay around for long. 8383236 / 8683038 is the number we have for the Ashtown pound. The little fella is only a pup (approx 5months), he's un-neutered and still has some baby teeth. He's a real cutie and was so friendly, healthy and happy that we assume he has owners out there who miss him. Hope this is helpful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭PaulB91

A lady in work found a black cocker/springer spaniel wandering on the Fermoy toll roady this morning, he seems very friendly and quiet, white chest markings, brown studded collar which looks new, not tag, had him in the vets and no chip, think he's about 6 years old - let me know if you are missing him - will try to get a picture up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Jack Russell Found

Hi all,

A male Jack Russell was found around the University of Limerick today. He's still quite young as he has some baby teeth. He isn't microchipped but has a collar with no tags. He's brown and white in colour and is very friendly. I can look after him for a few days but I'd say he just escaped from someone's garden while they were at work.

An image is attached to my thread in the Limerick City forum. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055885653

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭perri winkles

Female
    neutered
    Minature JACK RUSSEL TERRIER.
    Black and white markings, with a brown and black head.
    Went missing from Old Connaught Avenue in Bray.

It's my friends dog and shes devestated. They think travellers may have stolen her, as they have taken her before :(:(

We're still hoping this isn't the case!

Please PM me if anyone has seen her. I'll try get a photo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Hi All,

Posting this on behalf of a friend, her dog lucky is missing from the Foxford/Swinford area of Mayo, lucky is a neutured 5yo female, Collie x King Charles she is extremely timid and will be very confused and upset without her owner. Last seen in Friday 16/4/10.

Any information please PM me, here are some pics...

Lucky.jpg

Lucky2.jpg

Thanks...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭DarkSeraphim

FOUND

SMALL MALE DOG WITH NO COLLAR FOUND ON SUNDAY EVENING AT B&Q IN LIFFEY VALLEY.
    WHITE IN COLOUR WITH TAN PATCHES.

VERY FRIENDLY AND RELAXED DOG.
    HE APPEARS TO BE WELL LOOKED AFTER.

untitled.jpg

PLEASE CONTACT IF THIS IS YOUR DOG OR IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REHOME HIM.

0863788862 OR 0876338731

• Registered Users Posts: 6 WillyDIreland

hi,
    My dog went missing on 17th April near the Wicklow Gap.
    She is a small lab/spaniel cross with floppy ears. Black in coulour with a white chest and white toes.
    She is microchipped and spayed.

Missingdog.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭theonlygirl

Ruby Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Found wandering down Lansdowne Road 21/4/10 with lead still attached to collar. Beautiful little dog, very sweet and obviously trained. Please pm for more details

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 91 ✭✭bogins

Young b+w male kitten found in Dumcondra http://www.pets.ie/lost_found/wheres_my_owner_found_dublin-1086.html

Please help get him home :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 harlot

Old small terrier cross. Tan and black colour with brown/black ears. Found in Liffey Valley Shopping Centre with blue collar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

Hey all, I've posted this in the Galway City section, thought I should put it in here too:

Anybody missing a black border collie in Knocknacarra direction in Galway City?

Cos a few times since Thursday I've seen one wandering around, looks like he's trying to find his home/owners.

Think he's male, looks like he's a bit old by how he walks, and he's mostly black, with a fully black face which is quite distinctive as most have a white stripe above the nose.

He's quite friendly, as have seen kids playing with him, and looks like a homed dog.

I've seen him around Dunnes/Pure Skill, and also wandering up and down Western Distributor Road couple times since Thursday.

Anybody missing one/know of where he lives?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Kate McSweeney

Much loved female 11 year old black cat - Genevieve - is lost. Answers to Gen or Munch.
    Pretty and petite with slightly saggy belly. Very noisy breath, blocked nose and sneezing. Not cat flu but cancer. Very important she is found - needs medication urgently. [IMG]c:\Users\Kate\Desktop[/IMG]
    Lost night of 23rd April on St Joseph's Road, Stoneybatter, near the church.
    She is friendly but may not come when called. So if you even think you see her - please call 087 9386687 and Kate will come just in case it is her. Devastated without her.
    Thank you for any help.
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/332438/112005.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

hi,
    My dog went missing on 17th April near the Wicklow Gap.
    She is a small lab/spaniel cross with floppy ears. Black in coulour with a white chest and white toes.
    She is microchipped and spayed.

Missingdog.jpg

Beamish is still missing. If anyone has any information please contact Liam or Maria on the photo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 crown

Lost on April 22nd , From Shangan in the Santry Avenue Ballymun Area, .Tuscany is 2years old and may be hiding. If you see him please call day or night! He has a very distinctive face and is black & white in colorhttp://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/36/57574336.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

If anyone spots this dog in the Moate area, can you please contact me by pm
    She is a black and Brown terrier and answers to the name of Socks.
    Missing since this morning from Ard Grainne in Moate.
    Many Thanks
    Ken

Advertisement