Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

midweeks champions league

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,510 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Gareth37 wrote: »
    You think BATE are going to draw or better at evens? :eek:

They drew in Russia. Why not again i figured. Also they've only lost to Real Madrid thus far. They're behind now but i still think it was value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

dsmythy wrote: »
    They drew in Russia. Why not again i figured. Also they've only lost to Real Madrid thus far. They're behind now but i still think it was value.

They got so lucky in that match it wasn't even funny. The guy who scored Zenit's goal, Terrak or something got in the way of everything, even to the stage where Arshavin beat the keeper and Terrak got in the way.

Lol to all the guaranteed Man Utd fans btw

• Registered Users Posts: 10,510 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Bubs101 wrote: »
    They got so lucky in that match it wasn't even funny. The guy who scored Zenit's goal, Terrak or something got in the way of everything, even to the stage where Arshavin beat the keeper and Terrak got in the way.

Lol to all the guaranteed Man Utd fans btw

Trust United to get a late goal(s).

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭holdemfoldem

wow i can pick em:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Lao Lao

Any Man Utd fan who thought tonight was a guaranteed away win is a fool (and I'm a Man Utd fan btw)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭holdemfoldem

Lao Lao wrote: »
    Any Man Utd fan who thought tonight was a guaranteed away win is a fool (and I'm a Man Utd fan btw)

Although i may have talked the talk earlier in the tread i honestly knew it would be a tough one, the celts home record in europe is far to strong for a manu drubbing.. lets say i was hoping more than i was sure..

have to say fair play to celtic.. not many teams would be able to do what they did for 80 odd mins of a game.

Advertisement