Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The following phones can be turned into bug devices and controlled by remote access

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

The GSM emergency standard is 112.

Latin American GSM networks typically do not allow 112 calls without a SIM, and Singapore mobile networks do not support 112 except for foreign travellers with roaming mobile phones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

studiorat wrote: »
    The GSM emergency standard is 112.

Latin American GSM networks typically do not allow 112 calls without a SIM, and Singapore mobile networks do not support 112 except for foreign travellers with roaming mobile phones.
    I always use 999 and just used it few months ago, maybe this will be changed to 666 to match the Garda confidential no prefixes. :eek:.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Some of you people need to get a life,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Stunning contribution as always Diogeness :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Stunning contribution as always Diogeness :rolleyes:

Wow so sarcasm without actual rebuttals, and a smiley, you are going to totally contribute to this forum as a mod.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Diogenes wrote: »
    Yes but only if the phone is 75ft from a unicorn.

OK then lets try that again

I asked a technical question, some of teh people in this debate claim to work in the cellular or wireless fields, my question was a valid one.

now tell me how YOUR response qualifies as a non sarcastic Rebuttal please.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

can a batteryless phone communicate with a base Station??
    No. It's a fundamental fact of electronics that they don't work without a power source.

Advertisement