Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heavy snow: Early Tomorrow across much of the North and East.

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭arctictree

Supercell wrote: »
    Tis rain here, with a DP of 2.1°C I would have thought you'd need to go to about 450 metres or so to get to snow today.
    You sure you are not seeing melting hail there AT ?

Was definitely sleet (you know the large slow moving flakes, mixed with rain?) but turned back to rain now. Temp has dropped to 3.1c

• Registered Users Posts: 15,323 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

arctictree wrote: »
    Was definitely sleet (you know the large slow moving flakes, mixed with rain?) but turned back to rain now. Temp has dropped to 3.1c

Fair enough, skies do have that brownish tint again this morning which means snow close by.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Miserable altogether here with that gusty wind and lots of fast passing rain showers.
    Wind would cut you!

We've 5.8c here in gusts to nearly 30mph
    DP is 1.7c and falling.

To be honest with that maths,snow above 2500ft or at times lower but above 1800ft wouldnt surprise me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,471 ✭✭✭squonk

Fairly cruddy alright. Was around 6c when I woke up this morning with a dp of around 3 but the temp had dropped to 5.3 when I was leaving the house. I think today is just a dull, crap day. Wish that area of light precip we're getting from the east would push off. Windy but sunny would be preferable!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Welcome back BB :D

Think this thread has served it's purpose.

Use the current weather conditions thread or create a new thread if another event is in the making. :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement