Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mid week footy

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Come on Lazio... get the thumb out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭d-gal

d-gal wrote: »
    5 bets: 25euro

1. Man city, man utd, liverpool, villa 7/1
    2. add celtic 10/1
    3. AC Milan, lazio, napoli 4/1
    4. Add lyon 7/1
    5. 9 teams together 80/1

€5 each bet

2 bets came thru for me so made a profit, pity about Man City, was considering putting arsenal in but sure too late for that stuff, hope people made something

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭endaob

Bubs101 wrote: »
    Have gone for the treble of Man Utd, AC and Napoli at above evens.

Napoli look like the bet of the weekend for me. They are unbeaten at home including a win over Juve I tipped two weeks ago and 3rd in the league playing a team that have yet to pick up a point on the road who sit at the foot of the table. 1/2 widely available

Thanks for the napoli tip off. Did your treble + chelsea. Looking good so far....

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭holdemfoldem

5 match accum worth €280 first four in and then arsenal let me down in the the 94th min!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Gareth37

Gareth37 wrote: »
    Middlesbrough
    Stoke
    Blackburn
    Tottenham/Draw
    Portsmouth/Draw
    West Ham/Draw

Those look the value bets to me

Go Middlesbrough (NAP)

Not a bad night :pac:

Go Middlesbrough

• Advertisement

United + Celtic + Lazio + Milan = Thank you!

My first significant gambling victory :pac:

Now, to withdraw the money and pay off some debt........ :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

I actually cant believe that either , Now i covered my bet with the Man united -1 bet ( see above post) why oh why arsenal didn't hold onto the ball i will never know. Tomorrow its worth looking at dundalk @ 8/15 in the must win game at oriel park against limerick.

Dave! wrote: »
    United + Celtic + Lazio + Milan = Thank you!

My first significant gambling victory :pac:

Now, to withdraw the money and pay off some debt........ :(

couldnt of had that much on it surely ?

United @ 2/9
    celtic @ 1/2
    lazio and milan both around the same :D

fair play buddy , now the addiction starts ;)

I'm a student my man, anything more than €20 is significant for me :pac: €90 profit is pretty much a week's wages...

Think I might put it all on United to win the treble :pac: (no not really)

Anybody recall what price was Arse 4-4 Spurs??? Mad finish, I shall be watching MOTD

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Done two trebles.1 lost the other came up.Wolves,Villa, Everton.
    Made a slight profit, Im stil going nicely on the Add a zero thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Seems like a great day all round bar Arsenal backers.

Anyone on AC tonight got a major let off though. Have no idea when Galoppa got so good

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 482 ✭✭Mont

Warper wrote: »
    Accum

Everton to beat Bolton - 9/5, Everton are improving lately and Bolton woeful
    Chelsea to beat Hull - 1/2, Cmon seriously
    Villa to beat Blackburn - 4/6, saw Blackburn at home on Sat - very bad
    Lyon to beat Sochux - 8/11 (you can get them at 4-5, this is top against bottom in the French Ligue 1 - unless im missing something this is a good price)

Pays 11-1 Boyles

Should have listened to this, well picked

Mont wrote: »
    Should have listened to this, well picked

The thing about footballing accumulators is not too listen to anyone but study the form yourself.

It's noting like studying lets say a horse race . The game has two teams in it and 11 players each side , the trick is too look at the basics like home/away players missing/included goals/defence . All of these things can help pick the perfect acc , but as seen tonight (arsenal) football doesn't always go to plan.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 482 ✭✭Mont

Sarge wrote: »
    The thing about footballing accumulators is not too listen to anyone but study the form yourself.

It's noting like studying lets say a horse race . The game has two teams in it and 11 players each side , the trick is too look at the basics like home/away players missing/included goals/defence . All of these things can help pick the perfect acc , but as seen tonight (arsenal) football doesn't always go to plan.

Personally i thought the Arsenal price of 4-9 was horrible. Its a North London derby - Spurs just after getting their first win with a new manager, though admittedly Arsenal threw the game away, saw Gallas back to his usual self, crying like a baby at the end - i say Wenger is livid but derbies are normally to be avoided unless its Chelsea V Fulham or something similar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Mont wrote: »
    Personally i thought the Arsenal price of 4-9 was horrible.

+1. Arsenal have been very patchy this season and considering Tottenham won with a manager change I couldn't really bet against them with the talent they had on the pitch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭63587614

Like other posters why couldn't Arsenal hold onto the ball, say just like Newcastle the night before. I got on Arsenal when they were a goal down at 13/10.

Was laughing when they scored before half time, thought in the bag, cert. at 4-2.

After losing a packet on Utd away to Everton. I thought I was back in the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭ibanez777vbk

thought sunderland were a good bet to beat stoke last night after beating newcastle at the weekend.chelsea were stone wall good things to beat hull

Advertisement