Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mid week footy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭holdemfoldem

Dave! wrote: »
    How's about United, Napoli, and Juventus, €20 returns €68?

not a bad bet.. kinda wish i had that instead of mine.. one of the english three bound to F*" up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Lads, i've got a 100 euro free bet from boyles. It has to be a single football bet. Because its a free bet, i don't get the stake back, so take that into consideration.

I'm thinking either Ronaldo to score first tonight, for a bit of value.. 7/2

Or City to beat boro away 8/5 (more likely, but boro are horrible to bet against)

Any other ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

man city pus 1 4/11 and man u 2/9 in a 100e double is a stady bet.
    man city plus 1 covers a draw.. should be grand.

Has to be a single, can't be a double or an accum. Unfortunately.

Need something with a little value aswell, as the free bets stake won't come back with the winnings (if there are any!), eg: 3/1 will pay 300, not 300 + the 100 bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭redroar1942

Had a five team multi on betfair

ManU win
    Liverpool win
    Villa win
    Chelsea lay
    Arsenal lay

Comes in at a shade over 22/1

• Advertisement

Lads, i've got a 100 euro free bet from boyles. It has to be a single football bet. Because its a free bet, i don't get the stake back, so take that into consideration.

Or City to beat boro away 8/5 (more likely, but boro are horrible to bet against)

Any other ideas?

was thinkin villa look ok but that prob a bit to low odds wise, i wouldn't go for CR for first scorer probably him or berbatov anytime scorer

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭SEORG

Any other ideas?

Fulham v Wigan => away win. Good odds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

was thinkin villa look ok but that prob a bit to low odds wise, i wouldn't go for CR for first scorer probably him or berbatov anytime scorer
    Tevez hasn't started in ages, so I would expect him to do so tonight (he bloody better!) in which case he's 4/1 for 1st goalscorer or 10/11 (same as Berb) anytime.

Wait and see the lineup though

Dave! wrote: »
    Tevez hasn't started in ages, so I would expect him to do so tonight (he bloody better!) in which case he's 4/1 for 1st goalscorer or 10/11 (same as Berb) anytime.

Wait and see the lineup though

i would always go with anytime scorer purely because anything can happen ie opposing team peno or a defender goal from a corner etc.. at least with anytime you should have 90 mins in which to win your bet

SEORG wrote: »
    Fulham v Wigan => away win. Good odds

Was looking at Wigan aswell, good price alright but they've lost their last three games.. then again, they're due a win.

According to the radio tevez is starting tonight but i'll wait and see. I hate this! so many options :)

• Advertisement

I know anytime is the sensible bet to make, if im going for a goalscorer but its a free bet and well no guts no glory! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

I know anytime is the sensible bet to make, if im going for a goalscorer but its a free bet and well no guts no glory! :)

I'd have to agree holdemfoldem. First goalscorer leaves too much to luck.

Go Arsenal at 4/6. Nice return and I'm convinced Spurs won't pose a threat tonight.

Go Arsenal at 4/6. Nice return and I'm convinced Spurs won't pose a threat tonight.

why did i take 4/9 on arsenal? stupid PP:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

You could wait for the weekend, could be something a shade tastier like a potentially rejuvinated Spurs at home to Pool

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭thedini

Any other ideas?
    as its a free bet pick whatever selection bet the €100 on boyles, lay it on betfair no matter what result you have guranteed yourself a profit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Gareth37

Middlesbrough
    Stoke
    Blackburn
    Tottenham/Draw
    Portsmouth/Draw
    West Ham/Draw

Those look the value bets to me

Go Middlesbrough (NAP)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

I tend to keep things simple with football bets :

Last nights bet was two teams 62.48 double on

Cardiff
    wolves

Tonights bets

Man United - 1 4/7

39double on

Arsenal
    Aston villa

Gareth37 wrote: »
    Middlesbrough
    Stoke
    Blackburn
    Tottenham/Draw
    Portsmouth/Draw
    West Ham/Draw

Those look the value bets to me

Go Middlesbrough (NAP)

i think he wants to win money though..

arsenal 4/6 where ?

Sarge wrote: »
    arsenal 4/6 where ?

I think that Arsenal will take the lead on 55 minutes or so but that Tottenham will fight back at huge odds for big shock. :eek:

• Advertisement

I would really like to know where he got a price of 4/6 on arsenal , I would lump on it. Bloody took 4/9 with my local bookies as have the account with them.

I think that Arsenal will take the lead on 55 minutes or so but that Tottenham will fight back at huge odds for big shock. :eek:

I will take your bet if interested.

I will take your bet if interested.

Its ok, I will lay Arsenal on Betfair when they take the lead ;) It could be 1-1 you see

Its ok, I will lay Arsenal on Betfair when they take the lead ;) It could be 1-1 you see

I will give you a price of 15/2 on spurs :D

I would really like to know where he got a price of 4/6 on arsenal , I would lump on it. Bloody took 4/9 with my local bookies as have the account with them.
    the best odds anywhere is 4/9 must be typo.

thedini wrote: »
    the best odds anywhere is 4/9 must be typo.

Thats what i was thinking , got a bit excited though. Quick question off topic guys. Do any of you know a website that i can check the odds from all bookies ?

sorry edit : Should of said i use oddchecker anyone anything else

Oh back on topic here is the odds for North london derby
    No 4/6 anywhere :(

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/barclays-premiership/arsenal-v-tottenham/win-market

Thats what i was thinking , got a bit excited though. Quick question off topic guys. Do any of you know a website that i can check the odds from all bookies ?

http://www.valuechecker.co.uk just found it so not sure its what ur lookin for

also a bit off topic but anyone else get the PP email.. showing free footy http://www.paddypower.com/livebetting/watchandbet/

sorry edit : Should of said i use oddchecker anyone anything else

Oh back on topic here is the odds for North london derby
    No 4/6 anywhere :(

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/barclays-premiership/arsenal-v-tottenham/win-market
    oddschecker is the best one

• Advertisement

syr about that RC bet.. has two so far!

Advertisement