Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Britain the NWO Test State?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Harolds+

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

bonkey wrote: »
    RTDH - what does the image have to do with the thread content?
    The image has plenty to do with the thread content on monitoring ones movements across the UK.

The picture depicts a high security next generation electronic smart card, similar to the one being rolled out across the UK and America. (HR418).Embedded smart cards will be one the effectice tools of the up and coming "global order" and will be used to track and trace all your movements and store them on a database.

The card will soon be required by law for all internal travel across the UK and NI also for those leaving and entering the the country from Ireland. It will have similar electronic storage features to the current passport but may have additional features due to existing cloning problems. It will be of a more suitable credit card size to the "book" type passports and will also be compatible across the Eurozone.

Although the card may not physically look like the example that will be issued it will contain most or all the features depicted on the image. The card will have an embedded 13.57 microchip that will store all your personal details including thumb and retina scans and will be multipurpose and inter-operable through out the European Union.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/opinion/letters/id-cards-are-on-the-way-14211980.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭FreeEnergy

Hi all,

I bailed out of Britain and came to Ireland in 2004.
    It was going from bad to worse even then.
    Speed cameras that photograph you in two places then work out the average speed and send you a ticket if you made the journey too quickley.
    I have see it with my own eyes.

Ireland thankfully has a constitution.
    I read all of it and although i found it a little vague at least you have one.
    I have not set foot in the UK since the day i left and i never will again.
    My passport expired and I hope to get an Irish one and apply for naturalisation when i qualify (anyone know?)

This can only go on for so long before heads end up on pikes.
    It only takes one person to get hungry to stop the ball rolling.

One saving grace in Ireland is that the armed forces are no match for the population in terms of size.

I have never hoped i was wrong more than today.

M.

FreeEnergy wrote: »
    Ireland thankfully has a constitution.
    quote]

Well if we vote for the Lisbon Treaty, we may as well give them access to our homes because if that is ratified then we are all [EMAIL="fu@ked"]fu@ked[/EMAIL].

People have to speak up and stop the lies. Our Govt is lying and won't protect us from a NWO. Lisbon will make us worthless.

Say NO to Lisbon ; Say NO to a NWO!

Hi,

I agree 100%

I have never voted and i was told i couldn't vote here by an idiot i beleived!

Seems i can and I am not going to register JUST TO VOTE NO! to lisbon.

M.

• Advertisement

Good stuff :D

We have to show people we are not sheeple but people.

Govts around the world do not represent us but do represent the likes of Auctioneers, Pub Groups, financial con artists, Builders/Developers and more alarming : Banksters.

It was the Banks that got us in this mess and it is us who will pay for it for the rest of our lives and we are getting NOTHING out of it.

People are distracted with the tv and media that show us shows about American Idol and the evils of Iran but NEVER show us the true pictures of the genocide and quest for world domination.

They (US and Britain) wont go after Robert Mugabe and his rogue regime. Why? There is no oil there.

They are trying to dumb down education ; brainwash us and distract us from what is really happening out there.

Boycott Skynews

Boycott SkyNews?

You must have already Boycotted the BBC then?

They are awfull in everyway and about 4 days late with most of their stories.
    Not to mention they are clearly steered by their political officer.

M.

I dont read the Irish Independent/Herald or watch Sky, BBC or ITV News.

I read the Irish Times and watch Al Jazeera. Al Jazeera is a fantastic channel but I think you have to get a dish to get it (we have it). We binned our NTL and got Freesat in and its brilliant (no more bills and its not the 'dodgy box').

The media has a major role to play in this and the above papers and news channels are run and owned by corporate LIARS. I used to believe all the nonsense about muslim extremists and scared witless about going away (but thats what the NWO want : fear and to trust the NWO).

I'm ashamed to say I was anti-muslim when the attacks in America started and also the War in Iraq but the lies started to unravel when there was no WMD's in Iraq and the US Govt's quest to take control of the M.E despite other atrocites in the world Zimbabwe, North Korea, Darfur etc - no US or British soldiers there

Iran will be next and they will make up some lie to invade there.

Nobody wins but the corporations involved in the War.

Sometimes I hate this world :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

The image has plenty to do with the thread content on monitoring ones movements across the UK.

The picture depicts a high security next generation electronic smart card, similar to the one being rolled out across the UK and America. (HR418).Embedded smart cards will be one the effectice tools of the up and coming "global order" and will be used to track and trace all your movements and store them on a database.

The card will soon be required by law for all internal travel across the UK and NI also for those leaving and entering the the country from Ireland. It will have similar electronic storage features to the current passport but may have additional features due to existing cloning problems. It will be of a more suitable credit card size to the "book" type passports and will also be compatible across the Eurozone.

Although the card may not physically look like the example that will be issued it will contain most or all the features depicted on the image. The card will have an embedded 13.57 microchip that will store all your personal details including thumb and retina scans and will be multipurpose and inter-operable through out the European Union.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/opinion/letters/id-cards-are-on-the-way-14211980.html
    you are making this up as you go along -under eu law no goverment can restrict its people from traveling within it own country ie the united kingdom-the big problem for britian it seems that everyone wants to live here[except the natives] it is to easy for terrorists to get in from the outside ;remember we have been a target for terrorists for many years [irish and islamic] it is now also becoming a problem for the republic with [imformation from the guarda saying there are 13 known islamic terrorist cells within the republic] you can check this out on any web site-every day now in the uk with its large muslim population you you find the police raiding and finding bomb making equiptment-so far the republic is peace full

getz wrote: »
    you are making this up as you go along -under eu law no goverment can restrict its people from traveling within it own country ie the united kingdom-the big problem for britian it seems that everyone wants to live here[except the natives] it is to easy for terrorists to get in from the outside ;remember we have been a target for terrorists for many years [irish and islamic] it is now also becoming a problem for the republic with [imformation from the guarda saying there are 13 known islamic terrorist cells within the republic] you can check this out on any web site-every day now in the uk with its large muslim population you you find the police raiding and finding bomb making equiptment-so far the republic is peace full

Run to da Hill is not talking bullsh1T

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo

The fact is that there is widespread fear orchestrated by the North Korean style British and US media saying the Govt is monitoring these groups and its citizens should be vigilant and be VERY AFRAID of the terrorists when the terrorists is the Govt itself :rolleyes:

There are plenty of GITMO style camps in the US (i.e. FEMA is developing camps for its citizens and the likely civil war that will happen in the next few years) and the Brits are have secret holding areas for so-called terrorists

NWO is under construction as we speak

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

Harolds+ wrote: »
    Run to da Hill is not talking bullsh1T

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo

The fact is that there is widespread fear orchestrated by the North Korean style British and US media saying the Govt is monitoring these groups and its citizens should be vigilant and be VERY AFRAID of the terrorists when the terrorists is the Govt itself :rolleyes:

There are plenty of GITMO style camps in the US (i.e. FEMA is developing camps for its citizens and the likely civil war that will happen in the next few years) and the Brits are have secret holding areas for so-called terrorists

NWO is under construction as we speak
    there are people in in the states who believe aliens from outer space walking around-but what has this to do with the uk ? and if the brits have secret holding areas for terrorists .how do you know? and it wouldent be a secret would it-mybe i am reading the wrong comic book

getz wrote: »
    there are people in in the states who believe aliens from outer space walking around-but what has this to do with the uk ? and if the brits have secret holding areas for terrorists .how do you know? and it wouldent be a secret would it-mybe i am reading the wrong comic book

Rendition flights and diplock trials are secret and are well documented in books, documentaries (and I suppose aliens are too!). The problem is that we don't see the proceedings. I dont believe in aliens but I do believe we are led to believe in the bogeyman and so far a lot of people are falling for it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

...are secret and are well documented ...

Bit of a contradiction there.

Bit of a contradiction there.

yea, I see that :D

Diplock trials were the norm during the Troubles. The defendent was judged and sentenced in a puppet courtroom without the jury and the media. Gitmo is the same. The proceedings were secret but maybe I should mention the prisoners who were freed and spoke of the proceedings and also the whistle blowers : the guards.

FEMA is building detention centres (while we speak) for US citizens who will speak out against the rogue regime in the US.

If you think China breaches human rights, wait until you see the US!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

yea, I see that :D

Diplock trials were the norm during the Troubles. The defendent was judged and sentenced in a puppet courtroom without the jury and the media. Gitmo is the same. The proceedings were secret but maybe I should mention the prisoners who were freed and spoke of the proceedings and also the whistle blowers : the guards.

FEMA is building detention centres (while we speak) for US citizens who will speak out against the rogue regime in the US.

If you think China breaches human rights, wait until you see the US!

You mean the US that recently swore to dismantle Gitmo. Those evil bastards.

For those who claim the UK is a model NWO state, you are only displaying your ignorance. Want to see a police state? Wander over to North Korea. Oh you mean you can't leave/enter this state? Okay. Well I suppose the North Koreans call tell us what it's like living there through the internet. Oh no wait they don't have that. Well I suppose they can learn about us through free media. Oh no wait all tvs are preset to only receive state tv. Well I suppose they can have free and open discussions about government policy? No wait even putting up anti government graffiti is an act of defiance that most North Koreans can't conceive of, and those that do face the death penalty.

Yeah, Britain is a total police state.

Diogenes wrote: »
    You mean the US that recently swore to dismantle Gitmo. Those evil bastards.
    quote]

I'm glad you picked North Korea. North Korea has fired missiles into Japanese airspace and is currently planning to test one in April but the US has never ONCE (and never will!!) sent in Army personnel to quell the tension but where oil is concerned its all flag waving and terror warning. Britain is a sop to the US and will always follow suit and I agree with the author of this thread. Britain is the first test case for the NWO.

SKYNEWS is the biggest tabloid puppet in the developed world and the only difference between SKYNEWS and North Korean News is good looking women in western suits. These viewers who sing its news are brainwashed by the same lying mantra that we are living under terror when the real terrorists is the US and British Govt.

Yes, there are jihadists in Iraq and Afghanistan but wouldn't you pick up arms if soldiers arrived in tanks in your streets firing rockets at your family and neighbours.

I'd be first in the queue !

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Iran is ok though.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

K-9 wrote: »
    Iran is ok though.

Iran is not ok when you have a blood thirsty terrorist state called Israel wanting its destruction mixed with a gigantic country with immense weaponry that is controlled by AIPAC.

However, Iran MAY be ok if Russia will vow to protect it (its investments in Iran) and hopefully rid the planet of the only country that wishes to dominate and ruin the world : USA

Iran is not ok when you have a blood thirsty terrorist state called Israel wanting its destruction mixed with a gigantic country with immense weaponry that is controlled by AIPAC.

However, Iran MAY be ok if Russia will vow to protect it (its investments in Iran) and hopefully rid the planet of the only country that wishes to dominate and ruin the world : USA

LOL

I love the perpetuating the NWO ideology, Russia is ok, USA/Israel isn't!

I thought anti NWO's would want disarmament!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

K-9 wrote: »
    LOL

I love the perpetuating the NWO ideology, Russia is ok, USA/Israel isn't!

I thought anti NWO's would want disarmament!

LMAO

You're spot on but I think the majority of anti-NWO's are bolshies in disguise and favour a red revolution

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Britain is getting dangerous with its intrusive tactics. Its far from other "controlled" countries but theres always that chance that we may follow suit ourselves. TBH I couldnt give a **** what they are up to once our Gov dont follow suit.

These scummy pricks that go out to assault,rape,bully or stab etc need to be dealt with in new ways, im not condoning vigilantism here, either use longer sentances to keep these dirty bastards off the street, imagine up some new punishment/rehabilitation............ or break them down until they are nothing but a quivering mass of ****e.

The OP makes somewhat of a valid point. Democracy/freedom = invasion of privacy?
    All this bollocks got perpetuated by the scaremongering of the anytime/anywhere terrorist threat. Spend that money on saving real humans, preventing real genocides and erradicating ignorance like racism.

^^Profit? ...no.

Oh, just to add, judging by recent trends, the Internet is set to see more restrictions IMHO.
    I wonder what list or sites Eircom will ban come the court order...

In the UK A million motorists with unpaid parking fines and other road traffic offenses face a ban leaving the UK.

They risk being caught up in plans to recoup almost £1billion in outstanding fines and court orders imposed for criminal offenses as well as driving ones.

Ministers are examining whether to use powers to track the travel plans of everyone leaving the country under a system known as "e-Borders" using existing ANPR tracking cameras to deal with the problem of unpaid fines.

This could also include offenses on hired cars, unpaid toll fines and any other outstanding charges owed the authorities no matter how minute.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/road-and-rail-transport/4996018/Motorists-could-be-banned-from-leaving-Britain-over-unpaid-parking-fines.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

and why not?

indough wrote: »
    and why not?
    What about all those disputed cases?, Instances where registration plates are incorrectly read and logged by ANPR for speeding, toll plaza, congestion charges etc?

yeah what about them? if you get fined and feel its injust then dispute it, dont expect to be able to just run away from it

sure the number of false readings is probably a very small percentage anyway if it happens at all, you certainly cant expect them to let everybody off with it just because they might get it wrong sometimes

yeah what about them? if you get fined and feel its injust then dispute it, dont expect to be able to just run away from it
    In many cases trying to dispute a case it is like hitting your head against a brick wall, exhaustive phone calls through some call automated answering system
    sure the number of false readings is probably a very small percentage anyway if it happens at all, you certainly cant expect them to let everybody off with it just because they might get it wrong sometimes
    Its actually quite high judging by the number of postings on the subject in the motoring forum. There is even a sticky on the subject. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055348839

what point are you trying to make hear, nobody cares about this

you seem to be making something out of nothing here, where's the conspiracy?

Its actually quite high judging from some of the postings in the motoring forum. There is even a sticky on the subject. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055348839

You replied to this:
    indough wrote:

Postings on an internet forum aren't evidence. Even stickies mean nothing, shock horror!

Total traffic through the toll bridge vs. incorrect readings would be important.

It would also be interesting to see the stats in a year or 2.

If the % reduces, which it probably will as the technology gets perfected, does that mean the Irish NWO is a joke?

sure everyone in jail claims to be innocent, better let them all free because you can guarantee at least a few of them actually are

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

first off as its come up in this thread

has the US Actually Sworn to Dismantle Gitmo? I have read some conflicting reports on this

Secondly, isnt there supposed to be an open border policy in place around Europe, as in that any citizen who can Identify his/her person as being a Citizen of the EU has the right to free and unfettered travel within any of the member states?

therefore wouldnt RTDH's be a valid concern, in that Oh you have EU rights but We're gonna ignore them and impose our petty beaurocracies on ye instead cos we want more of your money and god Damm it you Should be afraid of us, even if you've done nothing wrong we should still scare the Bejaysus out of ya We're the AUTHORIRTIES

Advertisement