Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Britain the NWO Test State?

Options
  • 20-10-2008 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭

If we're to believe what we read in newspapers and see on TV, it seems that the British are the most watched nation in the world. They have more cctv than *the world*. the new speed cameras can supposedly track you across miles and miles of countryside. You get fined for putting out your bin on the wrong day. More and more police officers are armed, and more of them wear military style uniforms. The government is dead set on introducing a national ID. There isn't a complete right to silence when arrested.

These few examples are straight off the top of my head. I'm sure there are many more. Is Britain the test case for the NWO?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭d0gb0y

I think you need to look at the bigger picture. The reason you think the UK is the test state is because we get a lot of the UK media here. If you are looking for a test state, I think you should keep a watch on Iceland;) or was Argentina the test state?

Australia is in my opinion further down the slippery slope than the UK. I have not seen much of NZ but i'm sure they are complying. Don't forget countries like Malaysia, Taiwan, UAE, Chile etc they are all going or have gone that way. Canada, Mexico & the US are been prepared for the NAU & the amerro which will be introduced soon. They already have the WHTI id card which will be mandatory from 06/09.

Another thing to note is that the NWO has been practicing & refining its techniques for a long time just look at the mess the world bank & the IMF created in africa.

All the EU states are complying.
    So where are the irish intelligence services in all this?
    I personally think the G2 & G3 have nice cosy offices in their masters BI GCHQ donut complex.

I will say that from looking at the influx of spying plans in the last 2 months that the pace has accelerated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

I would agree with you that the Uk is the "Guinea pig" of the NWO and is a lot further down the slippery road than most other countries, I lived in Australia for two years back in the 90ies and it was very much a police state back then particularly Victoria, between speed cams, general law and order etc, they had just introduced mandatory push bike helmets.

The UK were one of the first countries in the world to introduce the registered smart card IE the "Oyster card" now 80% of the LRT is operated by them. Ireland is only starting with this technology and have so far gone about it complete arse ways. IE prepayed disposable smart cards :confused:

London has more CCTV than any other city in the world, and the highest density for CCTV is in the city of Croydon. There used to be an old expression that if you were in London "you were no more than 10ft from a rat", now the same can be said about cctv. The London Borough of Newham, has a 3D facial recognition system built into their borough wide CCTV system.

I have just heard that new laws are being introduced for mandatory registering of mobile phones on all new accounts with passport identification. Every week something new crops up on this topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Kama

Interestingly, cctv takeup has been most enthusiastic in those nations which weren't occupied by totalitarian regimes such as the Nazis...funny that...

The UK Director of Public Prosecutions Sir Ken Mc Donald has warned that Britain's freedoms under threat from a "Big Brother security state".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1079155/Britains-freedoms-threat-Big-Brother-security-state-warns-Director-Public-Prosecutions.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭DubTony

d0gb0y wrote: »
    I think you need to look at the bigger picture. The reason you think the UK is the test state is because we get a lot of the UK media here. If you are looking for a test state, I think you should keep a watch on Iceland;) or was Argentina the test state?

Fair point d0gb0y. I suppose I see the front of British newspapers every day (in particular the Daily Express) and it just seems to me that the British government seems to be doing it's best to "interfere" in as many ways as possible in the lives of the British people. It looks like they are finding more and more ways to not just watch the public but to actually affect them in very subtle ways.
    I believe Britain was the first democratic country to remove the absolute right to silence, on the basis that criminals would no longer be able to construct an alibi later on. The people accepted this with little fuss (have any other countries followed?).

As Run_to_da_hills states, every week there's something new. I get the impression that they're simply seeing how much the public can take, which lead me to the topic and put it up for discussion. I wasn't aware that Australia was also so far along the Police State path.

As for your comments regarding Argentina and Iceland, are you referring more to the monetary crashes and subsequent "bailouts"? This wasn't what I had in mind, but fits nicely into a NWO conspiracy.

• Advertisement

The UK can also force its totalitarian police state regime on other foreign countries such as Ireland to the point that we are isolated without accepting them.

An example of this is the recent mandate to the Irish Government requiring us to accept an electronic border control between the two countries. This would of course require the roll out of the RFID based National ID as many Irish citizens do not have passports and others that have them were issued prior to October 2006.

New compulsory mobile phone registration in the UK could soon force all Irish citizens that frequent Northern Ireland and the UK to register their phone with their service providers. Failure to do so could result in IMEI blockage on entering the UK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

my simplistic answer to the question without reading any other posts due to time constraints is

no, China is the testing state for the NWO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭rexusdiablos

:( This all has an eerie similarity to film "V for Vendetta". Remember? Most of the world gets wiped out and England synthesises a deadly disease firstly to depopulate and secondly to declare national emergancy for the British Citizens to surrender their liberty for oppression. Eventually everyone rises against their government but in real life it has to be said that we'd just bend over and ask for more.

In fact, thats what we're doing right now. I'm actually done caring about whether people think I'm crazy or not. We're all just going to let this happen. Why aren't we meeting or at the very least defining agendas? We (us CTers) all seem to think we're more righteous than the sheep who don't even know about these theories.

:eek: NEWSFLASH :eek:

WE ARE NOT! WE'RE LESS RIGHTEOUS FOR DOING NOTHING WHEN WE ARE EQUIPPED WITH THE KNOWLEDGE!

Our children and grandchildren are all going to be born into a living nightmarish hell because we're apathethically standing by and speculating. Our inaction is perhaps as evil as that of the culprits. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Lets form a political party

kryogen wrote: »
    my simplistic answer to the question without reading any other posts due to time constraints is

no, China is the testing state for the NWO
    China would be a large creditor to the system. It has been a police state for decades unlike the UK but never had such state of the art surveillance. The UK has also a smaller population to contend with, smaller road network etc. There is already plans to put ANPR cameras throughout the UK's motorway system.

The uK has really only started to come out of its shell since 9/11. Britain has also a lot of influence and pressure from the US more so than China particularly towards the introduction of the National id, (Real ID in the USA).

Hong Kong has a universal transit smartcard similar to the Oystercard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octopus_card

• Advertisement

Lets form a political party

How about this? :D

rexusdiablos_party.jpg

Jokes aside a political party would be premature. We need to covertly organize ourselves offline.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

CT Beers Woooo!!! bring tinfoil hat :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

How about this? :D

rexusdiablos_party.jpg

Jokes aside a political party would be premature. We need to covertly organize ourselves offline.

haha, very good. As for forming a political party, why not, if there is a mandate there (look at the green party). Only problem is, as you have all witnessed in the Jim Corr backlash, people and media are not too fond of non mainstream theories. :)

It can start with the basics, for example it would be against intrusive surveillance techniques as one of its primary mandates, CIA/imperialist activities. These can be backed up by facts. Then conspiratorially we gradually morph into the conspiracy theory party and people will be duped before they realize its too late!

Other than that it wouldn't necessarily have to be a conventional political party based on attracting the mainstream vote...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

It can start with the basics, for example it would be against intrusive surveillance techniques as one of its primary mandates, CIA/imperialist activities. These can be backed up by facts. Then conspiratorially we gradually morph into the conspiracy theory party and people will be duped before they realize its too late!

Other than that it wouldn't necessarily have to be a conventional political party based on attracting the mainstream vote...

Think about it though chaps, you could be against knives because they can cause death, but they are also a useful tool. The benefits of CCTV are improved security against crime, and increased crime detection. Is this a bad thing for a society in which crime is a serious problem?

Another thing worth considering is that once involved in the process of governance, the conspiracy theory party would be involved in it's own conspiracies and secrecy - that's politics and you can't startle the profane with too many truths. ;)

The focus would be on more intrusive forms of surveillance. The party would function to bring about total dismantlement of all institutions, in effect creating a state of anarchy, but not chaos. This would neutralize elite rule and consequently reduce the level of potential conspiracies.

The focus would be on more intrusive forms of surveillance. The party would function to bring about total dismantlement of all institutions, in effect creating a state of anarchy, but not chaos. This would neutralize elite rule and consequently reduce the level of potential conspiracies.

You need to realise that such a party would never be allowed to rise. They exist in America in abundance in various shapes and forms. The media simply diverts attention elsewhere. In the past three to four months CNN and Fox have neglected to provide coverage for several controversial riots in the States.

The only way you'll beat their order is by adopting their methodogies. They've made a virtual science out of mass directive control. The key to their success is that they embrace the fact that the majority of the populace are not nurtured by truth but by leadership.

Only when you're willing to get you're hands dirty will you be able to effectivly combat the issues at hand. Subterfuge and covert operations are our means. So many folk have pointed out that this will only make us just like 'them'. Wrong! Though our means are the same the ends are fundamentally distinct. Theirs is control whereas ours is altruistic.

You won't win this battle as a boy scout clinging to doctrinations of truth. Most of you will realise this before its too late :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

you keep sayin that Casey and I keep sayin that the truth is the only effective weapon we have, Just keep shoutin in the wilderness and eventualy enough people will hear the message, become disilousioned with the current system and open their minds to the possibilities of change.

if you atempt to trick them it will backfire

You need to realise that such a party would never be allowed to rise. They exist in America in abundance in various shapes and forms. The media simply diverts attention elsewhere. In the past three to four months CNN and Fox have neglected to provide coverage for several controversial riots in the States.

The only way you'll beat their order is by adopting their methodogies. They've made a virtual science out of mass directive control. The key to their success is that they embrace the fact that the majority of the populace are not nurtured by truth but by leadership.

Only when you're willing to get you're hands dirty will you be able to effectivly combat the issues at hand. Subterfuge and covert operations are our means. So many folk have pointed out that this will only make us just like 'them'. Wrong! Though our means are the same the ends are fundamentally distinct. Theirs is control whereas ours is altruistic.

You won't win this battle as a boy scout clinging to doctrinations of truth. Most of you will realise this before its too late :(

Well it depends what direction you want to take it. If its going to be head on collision with the powers that be, "the party" could use cyber warfare methods against them (as this would be cool). In addition infiltration into government databases, like in the case of that dude who broke into the Pentagons mainframe, would be useful. The info could be disseminated across the net.

Philosophically speaking the ends don't justify the means though. The party would have to work out how the means themselves would be ethically justifiable based in their own contexts. This would mean no killing people or torture, unless they happen to be shapeshifting lizards.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 351 ✭✭ron_darrell

I'm having a hard time seeing why y'all have a problem with this. Left to their own devices, the majority of modern first world citizens seem either to go down the road of apathy and inactivity (turning into the potato coaches nurtured by fatty foods and daytime tv) or senseless mindless hooligans (nurtured by football hooliganism, racism & vigilantism).

Without control of some kind the whole world would collapse in on top of itself. It would be nice to think that people could self motivate but it's patently obvious that they can't. Government is elected to govern. Laws and observation are the tools needed by government to control the unprecedented number of people in the world.

There is no big conspiracy here. Look to nature. Any society of large numbers has a hierarchy and a central command structure, strongly enforced by 'strong arm' tactics. For the whole to survive, the rights of the few must be overriden.

Instead of standing there complaining about what's going on, why not put your time and (to be fair) intelligence to the problem of how to fix society/people so these tactics are no longer required. How do we motivate people to do what is right?

• Advertisement

The UK authorities to carry hand held thumb print scanners for on street fingerprint checks. :eek:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7692677.stm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭DubTony

I'm having a hard time seeing why y'all have a problem with this. Left to their own devices, the majority of modern first world citizens seem either to go down the road of apathy and inactivity (turning into the potato coaches (love that) nurtured by fatty foods and daytime tv) or senseless mindless hooligans (nurtured by football hooliganism, racism & vigilantism)

Instead of standing there complaining about what's going on, why not put your time and (to be fair) intelligence to the problem of how to fix society/people so these tactics are no longer required. How do we motivate people to do what is right?

It's difficult to motivate people to any course of action when they're sitting on their arses filling their heads with reality tv muck and drivel produced by those who only interest is the bottom line. The most popular tv shows across the globe are those that don't require people to think. Simply sit back and react to what you see on the box.

"We'll provide the entertainment if you provide the pizza (or even the spuds)"

People need the information because they don't have a clue what's going on right under their noses. But unless you can stick it in front of them via the tv, and spoon-feed it to them, there's little hope. Every day of the week the Daily Express has some story or other about how peoples rights are being eroded, but it makes no difference because newspaper sales are falling steadily year on year.

If you can get the message out and look like you can make any impact, all it takes is for someone to call you a CONSPIRACY THEORIST and it's game over.

The perfect example is David Icke. The guy didn't do himself any favours over the year with the lizard stuff, and as a result his tv appearances most of the British public see him as one of the greatest crackpot nutjob idiots to ever walk the planet.

If you put yourself out there, you'll get slapped. That's it. And most people just can't take the ridicule.

Anybody familiar with Nietzsche will know that society by nature defaults into a ruling elite and submissive slave class.

The masses will always need to be governed. All I propose is an essentially atruistic governance. What we've settled for originally concerned itself with the prerogative of capital gain.

The aformentioned boy-scouts parading their flags of absolute truth will be nothing more than front-line fodder.

Everyone at this stage is aware that Gordon Browne is in Bed with the EU parlament and USA on this so called "war on terror". Drastic new laws that will further corrode our civil liberties are of no surprise to us at this stage and are now taken with just a pinch of salt and even commended by the sheeple..

Under new measures anyone departing the UK by land, sea or air will have their trip recorded and stored on a database for a decade.

The travel plans and personal details of every holidaymaker, business traveler and day-tripper who leaves Britain are to be tracked by the Government according to the Daily Telegraph.

Passengers leaving every international sea port, station or airport will have to supply detailed personal information as well as their travel plans. So-called "booze cruisers" who cross the Channel for a couple of hours to stock up on wine, beer and cigarettes will be subject to the rules.

Heathrow fingerprint plan challenged In addition, weekend sailors and sea fishermen will be caught by the system if they plan to travel to another country or face the possibility of criminal prosecution.

The owners of light aircraft will also be brought under the system, known as e-borders, which will eventually track 250 million journeys annually.

Even swimmers attempting to cross the Channel and their support teams will be subject to the rules which will require the provision of travelers' personal information such as passport and credit card details, home and email addresses and exact travel plans.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/4987415/All-travel-plans-to-be-tracked-by-Government.html

id_card.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Harolds+

NWO is coming and is nearly here.

I heard the Gov of the Central Bank saying we need it (January 2009) so eventually we will get it.

I used to think the insurgents in Iraq, Afghanistan etc were terrorists but they are freedom fighters who dont want a NWO.

Look at Lisbon. They are trying to force us to accept it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

I was just wondering could someone list off all the bad things that have unjustly happened to people with all this surveillance?

I mean people robbing Grannies on the street better watch out as the man will get them, I for one am disgusted.

(And really I'd like my question answered).

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Kernel wrote: »
    Think about it though chaps, you could be against knives because they can cause death, but they are also a useful tool. The benefits of CCTV are improved security against crime, and increased crime detection. Is this a bad thing for a society in which crime is a serious problem?

Indeed, just look at After Hours. People want more civil rights etc. but the Guards to catch more scum etc. etc. The 2 don't reconcile. If we want Guards to be more effective we need more laws!

Harolds+ wrote: »
    NWO is coming and is nearly here.

I heard the Gov of the Central Bank saying we need it (January 2009) so eventually we will get it.

I used to think the insurgents in Iraq, Afghanistan etc were terrorists but they are freedom fighters who dont want a NWO.

Look at Lisbon. They are trying to force us to accept it

Any links if you can see it so clearly?

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

RTDH - what does the image have to do with the thread content?

• Advertisement

Yes, if a grannie is mugged and there are cameras in that particular place then its great that the person will be apprehended

The problem with a NWO is that civilisation and/or Govt is no longer run by the people or by the Govt but by corporations/financial institutions who dictate what we should do. Freedom of speech, religion and Govt is gone and there will be one dictator. Gordon Brown said it himelf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv5cqh26CC0

I firmly believe Bush killed his own (and Irish) on 11th September to start his war with Afghanistan (pipelines to Iran), Iraq (oil) and then (pipelines and its oil) Iran.

Hitler burned his own Reichstag and blamed the Communists to start a war. The economy went well when WWII started and the Banks financed it and there will be another September 11th (Iran) and it will be a big lie started by the NWO!!

Advertisement