Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Pistachio19

Had the coronavirus hit summer bay yet?? There will be lot of hospital scenes then. Surely Alf will get it?? Why is there no cats and dogs in summer bay??

There is one random dog who occasionally appears in scenes on the beach and the Morgan's have/had a big dog - Buddy - who, now that you mention it, I don't recall seeing recently. Don't recall any cats.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Yes now I remember Buddy the boxer dog. But he has no dog friends or cats to chase in summer bay.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

There is one random dog who occasionally appears in scenes on the beach and the Morgan's have/had a big dog - Buddy - who, now that you mention it, I don't recall seeing recently. Don't recall any cats.

Yes Justin had a dog

Annabelle Stephenson is joining as Taylor Rosetta, the wife of Detective Angelo Rosetta who is to return to investigate the murder of Ross Nixon

• Registered Users Posts: 5,910 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Why in the name of Jaysus do those two knuckle head Astonis think that their grown-up daughters would want to go and live in a foreign country with them....when neither of them live with them in Summer Bay now???.
    Bizarre storyline.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

I'm getting very tired of Marilyn and her martyr complex, she's been told by John a few times to stop treating him like a baby but she keeps on doing it and rushes off in tears feeling sorry for herself when he gets fed up of it.
    Also tired of these long, moody montages where the dodgy Kiwis do various things but mostly the young lad moping over something all while some sombre tune plays over the top.:rolleyes:
    On the plus side, Evil Colby is a bit sexy.... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Are we finally going to be rid of Miserable Maggie and Boring Ben?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

That haka was cringe

How could Gemma fly, she refused to have her fingerprints taken, shouldn't all that family be investigated?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

That Bella is a pure asshole, her brother is a cop, I think he knows a lot more than u. She just decided their innocent based on nothing.

The New Zealand family are very annoying.

• Advertisement

I missed a few relevant episodes earlier on so can someone enlighten me....are the Kiwi crowd responsible for the attack at the diner or are they just going around looking guilty about it??(it’s soap so I can’t tell)....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

jojofizzio wrote: »
    I missed a few relevant episodes earlier on so can someone enlighten me....are the Kiwi crowd responsible for the attack at the diner or are they just going around looking guilty about it??(it’s soap so I can’t tell)....

Don't actually know who is responsible for it yet, I've been on FB group discussing it at Oz pace and its hasn't been confirmed over there yet who it is either. My suspicions is Nikau but that is just my guess

messrs wrote: »
    Don't actually know who is responsible for it yet, I've been on FB group discussing it at Oz pace and its hasn't been confirmed over there yet who it is either. My suspicions is Nikau but that is just my guess

He's certainly acting as if he did it. And he has a dark hoodie - unlike any other guy in Oz.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

madmaggie wrote: »
    Are we finally going to be rid of Miserable Maggie and Boring Ben?

They're dragging out the long goodbye, ffs just go already. The way they're going on about all the memories in the house, Jeez they weren't there that long. they make it sound as if the girls grew up there, and Ziggy saying she's an orphan now, no words for the stupidity of it. :rolleyes:

Refresh my memory - who lived in the farm house before them?

Refresh my memory - who lived in the farm house before them?

Martha (young Martha) was there, then the Doctor who was Indi's father had relationships with Marilyn and Roo not sure who before Astoni, was it the teacher who married Leah

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Martha (young Martha) was there, then the Doctor who was Indi's father had relationships with Marilyn and Roo not sure who before Astoni, was it the teacher who married Leah

Yea Zach and he lived there with his nephew and niece - Evie and cant remember the guys name :confused:

And before Martha i think it was Geoff & Annie living there with their grandad and after he died they moved in with Irene

• Registered Users Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭Radio5

Geez- Geoff and Annie, that's a blast from the past-whatever happened to them?

Also there's a lady with long blonde hair in it now, can't think of her name - she looks very like one of Darryl Brax Braxton's girlfriends.

Radio5 wrote: »
    Geez- Geoff and Annie, that's a blast from the past-whatever happened to them?

Also there's a lady with long blonde hair in it now, can't think of her name - she looks very like one of Darryl Brax Braxton's girlfriends.

I think Annie went off travelling with Jai, cant remember how Geoff ended up leaving

The only blond girl in it now that i can think of is Ziggy:confused:

Thank god that's over..... the longest goodbye in Soap history.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

washiskin wrote: »
    Thank god that's over..... the longest goodbye in Soap history.

It was so cringe worthy and drawn out, you'd think it was Alf, Irene or Marilyn leaving for good. They were there for a wet weekend and will soon be forgotten about thank God.

Imagine turning down the opportunity to basically have ur own place at reduced rent to continue to house share.

I honestly think the people that live in summer bay live on a different planet to the rest of us.

I like Dean, he is too good for Ziggy

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

fin12 wrote: »
    Imagine turning down the opportunity to basically have ur own place at reduced rent to continue to house share.

I honestly think the people that live in summer bay live on a different planet to the rest of us.

Gotta leave that farm house empty for the next family to blow in

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭rodders999

Things I never want to see in H&A ever again -

* The Bore-stonis
    * Jasmine running (or Jasmine full stop)
    * The Haka
    * Anyone playing a guitar or singing.

messrs wrote: »
    Yea Zach and he lived there with his nephew and niece - Evie and cant remember the guys name :confused:

And before Martha i think it was Geoff & Annie living there with their grandad and after he died they moved in with Irene

Dr. Sid I now remembered his name ;)

Why are all the a Kiwi meat heads chasing Deans sister??
    Not seeing the attraction there??
    Or maybe there’s just nobody else around?.

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Why are all the a Kiwi meat heads chasing Deans sister??
    Not seeing the attraction there??
    Or maybe there’s just nobody else around?.

I think Dean sister would be better off with the brother. Seems like there’s more chemistry there.

This show has become unwatchable again. Justin should have told Irene and Leah to shove their opinions, honestly they saw how obsessed Jasmin was with the baby, yet he got flittered for saying he was glad she was gone.

• Advertisement

And the nonsense of the caseworker with the tough love attitude to Palmer-I work with stroke patients and in real life I don’t know in what scenario could you waltz into the home of one of them,speak to them like that and not expect to be instantly fired....ridiculous story line

Advertisement