Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,728 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

fin12 wrote: »
    Started watching again, is Robo really dead?

Yup has gone to a better place.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,286 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tane looks hot, is he joining his mother and brother

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Tane looks hot, is he joining his mother and brother

His brother, nephew and sister -in- law I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭TheDavester

are they really going to split Marlyn from John over the new family?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,392 ✭✭✭basillarkin

are they really going to split Marlyn from John over the new family?

looking that way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Channel 5 said Home and Away will be on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Pistachio19

RTÉ said it's back on Wednesday. What the hell is going on with Leah? Who is the guy? I'm guessing Justin will find her soon.

She got a phone call from a random person, missing scene and now she's getting married to an abusive person.....they really dont put the effort in the story lines do they anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 5,101 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Is summer bay and surrounding area the most dangerous place on earth. Honduras, El Salvador and Juarez safer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,948 ✭✭✭Radio5

Really really a happy coincidence that Leah fled her captor just at the exact time Justin (?) was driving towards the house. Also they must be really stuck for beds at that hospital, letting her home so soon when she was clearly not mentally well and dehydrated.

• Advertisement

Leah's lips are awful

I was hoping Dean would knock out Bella, she is a head wreck, poor Ryder or Nico if paired with her

Leah's lips are awful

she's starting to look like the Joker, she really has looked the same for the last decade but with help

This Marlyn John story is just so ridiculous...bring a random family into John's house and he's the one booted out

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I was hoping Dean would knock out Bella, she is a head wreck, poor Ryder or Nico if paired with her

Bella has to be THE most annoying character ever in Home and Away - is there ever a scene with her where's she's not cribbing?:mad:

Marco reminds me of Aidan Gillen

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Is home n away on more days now? There was an episode on Tuesday

Is home n away on more days now? There was an episode on Tuesday

Back to 5 days on RTE

Marco reminds me of Aidan Gillen

Oh my God, yes, that’s who he reminds me off. Hope he blows apart the most annoying couple’s marriage with ‘the big secret’. Hope annoying Ziggy is his daughter.

The 20 year feud between the brothers was very easily fixed wasn’t it. I’m sorry, I forgive you, let’s hug it out and be friends again. BORING!!!!!

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Oh my God, yes, that’s who he reminds me off. Hope he blows apart the most annoying couple’s marriage with ‘the big secret’. Hope annoying Ziggy is his daughter.

The 20 year feud between the brothers was very easily fixed wasn’t it. I’m sorry, I forgive you, let’s hug it out and be friends again. BORING!!!!!

Ziggy looks old enough to be a sister to all not a daughter

Maggie irriates me (all miss prime and proper, holier than thou who can do not wrong) so hope Ben fceks off with Roo or Mac

Ziggy looks old enough to be a sister to all not a daughter

Maggie irriates me (all miss prime and proper, holier than thou who can do not wrong) so hope Ben fceks off with Roo or Mac

I can see Ben with Roo, she’d be more fun, I think, than Maggie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭deisemum

Justin annoys me no end, Leah wasn't wrong when she said he was controlling.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

The brother dies and half the family couldn't be bothered to turn up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

The absolute bang of desperation off Mackenzie :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

Mackenzie goes to your man's caravan with some bottles and he asks her to leave and she says no I'm fine right here and I'll get started before you and sits down at his little table and puts the heels and legs up on the table

Like seriously if a person done that in real life you'd call the police cause she's a nut but yet it's somehow flirty between these too, pure muck, Roy Cropper playing with his trains is easier to watch

washiskin wrote: »
    The absolute bang of desperation off Mackenzie :rolleyes:

The actress has no movement in her forehead, she is young for botox

• Registered Users Posts: 2,392 ✭✭✭basillarkin

The actress has no movement in her forehead, she is young for botox

her whole face looks frozen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I only watch it now is to wonder how Leah is able to speak. Maggie's miserable face is really annoying me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭wawaman

madmaggie wrote: »
    I only watch it now is to wonder how Leah is able to speak. Maggie's miserable face is really annoying me.

Username checks out!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

It’s really weird how they( people in the bay) were going on about Aurie sleeping with Mack? Like it’s some big scandal. They are both single and adults. Very strange.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Pistachio19

It’s really weird how they( people in the bay) were going on about Aurie sleeping with Mack? Like it’s some big scandal. They are both single and adults. Very strange.

Absolutely ridiculous. You'd swear he'd committed a crime.

Advertisement