Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

dee_mc wrote: »
    I think the results had been sent by email already - Colby said he was having trouble with his email so could they read it out to him over the phone.
    Could and probably will catch up with him, of course.

Ah ok, I picked it up wrong. I thought he rang to chase up the results and then said oh dont email it over as my email not working so asked them to read it out instead!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Gosh I think even Colby has forgotten about that!
    New "evil tendencies" Colby is quite fun to watch - piss-poor actor but he seems to be having fun with the latest storylines!

I quite like this bad Colby too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

That Tori is some emotional manipulative bully...... the same with wanting a child with Robbo, just ploughs ahead in spite of what other people want or think.

Anyway, when do we find out Owen is hiding some big secret/on the run/ a scammer?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Pistachio19

washiskin wrote: »
    That Tori is some emotional manipulative bully...... the same with wanting a child with Robbo, just ploughs ahead in spite of what other people want or think.

Anyway, when do we find out Owen is hiding some big secret/on the run/ a scammer?:rolleyes:

Aw no, don't say that. Can they please just let him be a normal love interest for Roo without any complications?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Aw no, don't say that. Can they please just let him be a normal love interest for Roo without any complications?

Been thinking for a while Roo needs a good storyline, one of the best actors on it, could do with a lot less of Jasmine and her dramas.

• Advertisement

Do Roo and Leah still work at the school, who took over from Maggie?

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Hatshepsut

Am I the only one who can't tolerate Justin?
    To me he's like a cross between a drooling boxer dog and a walrus. He seems to me like someone who has a brain injury. I don't care about him or him tumour-y spine, he's a painful needy sap.
    Rant over.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭rodders999

Jasmine running again....Nooooooooooooo!

What’s the story with Roo’s enormous dresses? She looked like the caped crusader in the green tent she had on for her date. Hilarious when she took off running and it was like a kite flying after her.

Who was her last love, Ryder's dad off screen and Dr. Sid?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who was her last love, Ryder's dad off screen and Dr. Sid?

She was married to Harvey for a while but not sure if that was pre or post Sid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,910 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Hatshepsut wrote: »
    Am I the only one who can't tolerate Justin?
    To me he's like a cross between a drooling boxer dog and a walrus. He seems to me like someone who has a brain injury. I don't care about him or him tumour-y spine, he's a painful needy sap.
    Rant over.

:D:D:D nail on head right there,excellent description....he’s sick at the moment but I find it hard to tell the difference between “sick” and regular Justin...

She was married to Harvey for a while but not sure if that was pre or post Sid.

I forgot about hubby Harvey

Do Roo and Leah still work at the school, who took over from Maggie?

The school seems to be been totally forgotten about! Prob because there is no-one there anymore that is in school. Don't know where Leah would find the time anyway - between been at the diner and minding Grace and running around after Justin!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Was there no episode today?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

fin12 wrote: »
    Was there no episode today?

I had it set to record on rte1 in the afternoon and on rte2 in the evening :o, and neither was picked up. I assumed it was just my elderly Sky box failing me!

I had it set to record on rte1 in the afternoon and on rte2 in the evening :o, and neither was picked up. I assumed it was just my elderly Sky box failing me!

No, no episode yesterday. I was all set to watch it at lunch time. Not sure why it wasn't on.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

What’s up with that Eoin guy? One minute he’s all over Roo the next he’s basically telling her to f*ck off.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,910 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

fin12 wrote: »
    What’s up with that Eoin guy? One minute he’s all over Roo the next he’s basically telling her to f*ck off.

Baggage dontcha know......he’ll have the guilts about something/someone but she’ll win him round by constant nagging about something he doesn’t remotely want to discuss.....but because it’s soap,he will...

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭rodders999

Please for the love of god can we have no more guitar playing. The meat head kiwi was at it the other day, Eoin is forever playing and now Ryder too.

What is the infatuation with guitar playing on that show?

Phoebe was forever at it, Kyle too.

Stop, just STOP.

rodders999 wrote: »
    Please for the love of god can we have no more guitar playing. The meat head kiwi was at it the other day, Eoin is forever playing and now Ryder too.

Stop, just STOP.

Don't forget about Justin - he used to love taking out his guitar and singing a few songs aswell :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Knockieranlady

No, no episode yesterday. I was all set to watch it at lunch time. Not sure why it wasn't on.

Don’t know if it’s just the Sky Q box but I notice a few programmes not being recorded lately. If you check the TV guide on Sky Q “”This is RTÉ is there instead of the actual programme. This could be why we are missing some episodes of soaps among other things.
    The old Sky HD guide app was a million miles in front of the new Sky Go one too

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Don’t know if it’s just the Sky Q box but I notice a few programmes not being recorded lately. If you check the TV guide on Sky Q “”This is RTÉ is there instead of the actual programme. This could be why we are missing some episodes of soaps among other things.
    The old Sky HD guide app was a million miles in front of the new Sky Go one too

I'm still using HD box and having exactly the same issues - it must be an RTE problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Sonic the Shaghog

Possibly rationing episodes in case of filming halting due to covid?

Ok so this BUGS me.
    Tori is a doctor and therefore has a very decent salary and she lives in a house share in a very modest house so doesn't have huge rent bills.
    How does she not have fulltime stable childcare for the most precious child in Summer Bay?? It's almost like she's a fulltime mother and every so often she's called in to do a shift and suddenly Grace is bounced to whoever happens to be close at hand while she rushes to the hospital. The child is thrown from Leah to Justin to Marilyn to whoever happens to be having a coffee in the diner at the time.
    It's absolutely ridiculous she doesn't have a secure, reliable childcare setup. It's not fair on Grace either.
    I do know it's only a show but it drives me bonkers every time there's a woeful panic to get Grace minded asap.

Does anyone think that there's almost a bang of dodgy serial killer off Colby these days?
    From the clothes to the psychotic paranoid carry on of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭TheDavester

rodders999 wrote: »

Stop, just STOP.

They found a guitar backstage a few years back and now it has to be used....Ryder/Kyle/phoebe/Justin/Ryder's dad and uncle/Tane all magically play...can anyone else play anything

Also why did they retcon Angelo's error....they could have brought up the people smugglers with Hugo and Martha or he shot Jack

Hatshepsut wrote: »
    Does anyone think that there's almost a bang of dodgy serial killer off Colby these days?
    From the clothes to the psychotic paranoid carry on of him.

I'm enjoying bad Colby

Jasmine Delaney recently announced that she was looking into having a baby, and had settled on going down the IVF route with Colby Thorne as the donor.

But almost as she had made the decision, Colby was finally arrested by Angelo Rosetta for the murder of Ross Nixon

Jasmine Delaney recently announced that she was looking into having a baby, and had settled on going down the IVF route with Colby Thorne as the donor.

But almost as she had made the decision, Colby was finally arrested by Angelo Rosetta for the murder of Ross Nixon

She'll have dodged a bullet there :D

• Advertisement

Ziggy is a lucky girl, Brody, Dean and now Tane

Advertisement