Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish women have NO MANNERS

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Dudess wrote: »
    I also don't understand how their appearance comes into it. You hate scumbags - yeah, so do I. What on earth has that got to do with fatness?

It has to do with their lifestyle, I have nothing against people who are overweight or fat, I have something against scumbags, some of these scumbags happen to have bellies from eating too much crap and *then* throwing it anywhere they please, using it as an example because I bloody saw them doing it a couple of weeks ago.

Shelly, stop trying to victimise yourself, I don't care if you're fat as long as you're a decent person so don't be pulling that one on me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Bob1970

i find irish women far more mannerly than other women. I travel a lot with work and have encountered things abroad i would never have encountered here. Although i don't think you can judge someones manners when they're drunk

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

OK folks, could we please calm it down a little and keep it civil, otherwise I may have to do something that you'll regret.

Thanks

*stands up*

*clears throat*

I... am a fat bastard.

But I've never caused any harm to anyone. Ever*.

Appearance and personality are very different things, and there's no way of looking at someone and knowing what they're like.

*Although I'm not a social person, so i dont interact with (m)any people, but thats getting really technical.

Zaph wrote: »
    OK folks, could we please calm it down a little and keep it civil, otherwise I may have to do something that you'll regret.

Thanks

Agreed, I'm being quoted out of context which I find highly annoying, my participation in this thread is over anyway..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Dave147 wrote:
    If you kill me with that glock I'll give you all the money I have on me.... OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT THAT!

*cough* It's worth a pint some night I'm sure :P

Kold wrote: »
    *cough* It's worth a pint some night I'm sure :P

HAHAHAHA that was class, still remember it perfectly, water on aztec. Still can't believe you got that kill.. Yeah man we must do some pints sometime lol..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

Dave... your original statement.
    Dave147 wrote: »
    I was out with my Slovakian princess Saturday night, as we were walking down Patrick St. we pass two bleached blonde girls around 20-21, one of them had McDonald's in her hand, a big fat belly, big hoopy earrings and some ****ty La Coq Sportif pink jumper, the other one was smoking a fag and summoning all the phlegm in her body into one almighty spit into the middle of the pavement. I looked at them, looked back at my girl and just thanked god I wasn't one of the unlucky bastards to be marrying one of them in the future!

Your problem here is that this girl spat. Which is completely, totally and utterly disgusting, I totally agree. However, her FRIEND'S (because it was her friend who spat, yes? Not the fat girl?) " big fat belly", "big hoopy earrings" and " ****ty La Coq Sportif pink jumper", have NOTHING to do with it. Would it be any less digusting if a thin, attractive, well-dressed girl did it? I doubt it.
    Dave147 wrote: »
    Shelly, stop trying to victimise yourself, I don't care if you're fat as long as you're a decent person so don't be pulling that one on me.

I'm not victimising anyone here, least of all myself, and I'm not playing the martyr either. I just fail to see how the fatness, knackerishness, or anything else bar the manners of the women you were talking about has anything to do with the topic of this thread.

shellyboo wrote: »
    Your problem here is that this girl spat. Which is completely, totally and utterly disgusting, I totally agree. However, her FRIEND'S (because it was her friend who spat, yes? Not the fat girl?) " big fat belly", "big hoopy earrings" and " ****ty La Coq Sportif pink jumper", have NOTHING to do with it. Would it be any less digusting if a thin, attractive, well-dressed girl did it? I doubt it.

It would certainly be preferable if she was attractive, yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

this all depends if you find thinner girls attractive, a lot of people find size 14 plus very attractive...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

can-of-worms.jpg

Hahaha yeah Dudess and I have had this discussion...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

So bad manners are ok if you're good looking?

shellyboo wrote: »
    So bad manners are ok if you're good looking?

Shelly, I have my own problems with scumbags, girls included. If I want to have rant about them etc, let me off - only blowing off steam :) But just because I didn't give an example here, I've often seen these kind of girls eating their mcdonalds or BK and just throwing the bag and food contents on the street, I find that absolutely appalling and their bellies from respective foods.

Don't feed the troll, Kold is the most notorious troll on this site!

... but he's our troll!

It's not easy being a troll and lovable... yet Mordeth and Kold have managed to perfect it.

Psh. Mordeth sold out.

Ah, you've still got Turd Ferguson, Caoimhin and snyper. Maybe one day Mordeth will come back...

A league below, sorry. Original boards 5 tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Look what the 'Celtic Tiger' has done :eek: :(

Advertisement