Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official bitch about daily life in UL

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

iLaura wrote: »
    Like I remember the day of the CAO two years ago when it actually applied to me, I could get my timetable. I've been checking for the timetable everyday for like a week at this stage :P

I have too! I think I've refreshed boards a good few times a day just to see if anybody got their timetables yet!
    Fingers crossed it is later today or tomorrow morning...

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭LimerickLad92

I want it to plan my sleeping, change my tutorials to the afternoon etc. I cant wait dang it

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Hatch92

I want it to plan my sleeping, change my tutorials to the afternoon etc. I cant wait dang it

My thoughts exactly hahah

Hatch92 wrote: »
    My thoughts exactly hahah

Morning classes arent good for my health. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Hatch92

Morning classes arent good for my health. :D

Mornings in general are bad for your health, 9 o clock starts are just not possible they ruin your whole day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭iLaura

Hatch92 wrote: »
    Mornings in general are bad for your health, 9 o clock starts are just not possible they ruin your whole day

9 o'clock starts and not finishing till six with only an hour or two off during the day are incredibly detrimental to ones health :P

9 o'clock starts and not finishing till six with only an hour or two off during the day are incredibly detrimental to ones health :P

In First year, i had 9-11am and 5-6 pm. it was awful.

In First year, i had 9-11am and 5-6 pm. it was awful.

God bless you for surviving that. Teach us your ways so that we too could live beyond such horrors

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Anyone else repeating EE4102/ET4122?

I just hope this year the timetables are good for once with my course...

I am so fed up of either having to not go home for three weeks so I don't miss a tutorial or getting a late bus home and not getting there till 10-11 pm just because some plonker put German at 5-6 on a Friday!

That german module is the only one of its kind too and admin never lets us change it...

Please don't be like that this year!

• Advertisement

God bless you for surviving that. Teach us your ways so that we too could live beyond such horrors

I skipped the 5-6 naturally.
    Aragneer wrote: »
    I just hope this year the timetables are good for once with my course...

I am so fed up of either having to not go home for three weeks so I don't miss a tutorial or getting a late bus home and not getting there till 10-11 pm just because some plonker put German at 5-6 on a Friday!

That german module is the only one of its kind too and admin never lets us change it...

Please don't be like that this year!

Just skip it, i couldnt put up with that rubbish.

I skipped the 5-6 naturally.

Just skip it, i couldnt put up with that rubbish.

I see a pattern emerging here but cant quite put my finger on it...

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Beargrylls01

Course timetables are up.

Get em.

I'm bad enough at German as it is, if I skip I lose 10% that I actually need to get me through!

Got my timetable!

Class! Nooo late fridays! Mondays and Thursdays are pretty awful but I am quite happy actually, for once!

Course timetable is all well and good when your course doesnt split in two this year...though the amount of 9am education related lectures/tutorials is too damn high

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Beargrylls01

Think I'm wrong on that actually. apologies.

Oh i looked at my classes...exactly the same as last semester!

Not the timetable yet..

Although it does say 2014/2015 is up so I don't really understand why the whole site hasn't updated!

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭phish

Mine hasn't updated still showing spring semester timetable even though the page before says autumn on the top. Maybe double check they are all showing the right modules

My course timetable is coming up...for second semester of this coming year. It has all the modules up for what would be semester 6 for me...

I think later today we'll get them then since it looks like it is currently being updated sinceit says 2014/2015 now.

• Advertisement

I think later today we'll get them then since it looks like it is currently being updated sinceit says 2014/2015 now.

Anything I click in on for my course in any year is showing Semester 2...like seriously, they have semester 2 timetables up before semester 1. Load of bollix

Mine's not up, mine is coming up with last semesters classes...Dammit.

I see a pattern emerging here but cant quite put my finger on it...

I was gonna respond to this, but ill just skip it :D

Anything I click in on for my course in any year is showing Semester 2...like seriously, they have semester 2 timetables up before semester 1. Load of bollix

Trust UL to balls it up already.. Yours is showing your next semester? Well at least you can prepare for then :P
    Mine is just my past one..wondered why those times looked familiar haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭phish

I'd say you're seeing the course timetable that the people the year ahead of you had last year rather than your timetable for semester 2.

Trust UL to balls it up already.. Yours is showing your next semester? Well at least you can prepare for then :P
    Mine is just my past one..wondered why those times looked familiar haha!

Haha, yeah, I could. Apart from the hundreds of tutorials that just seem to be thrown about the place, and then modules that don't relate to me. But hey, I might only have three 9 o'clocks second semester :D

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Ompala

Shouldn't have read all this talk about timetables, got my hopes up. Feck.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Ugh I got my hopes up too :( I've no records up at all...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭LilRedDorcha

I'd worry now that if we don't have the new ones soon, it won't happen until tomorrow at the earliest :/

Also wouldn't mind as much if the timetable wasn't labelled as "Autumn 2014/15" -_-

Advertisement